Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Channels
zhanjiao1212 Offline

17.08.2018 04:12
Hes got a chance to be very good, yet in a different l Antworten

The Indiana Pacers struck first in their Eastern Conference Finals series with the Miami Heat and theyll go for a commanding lead tonight when the two sides meet for Game 2 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Myles Turner Jersey . Watch the action unfold live on TSN and TSN GO at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. The Pacers took Game 1, 107-96, Sunday afternoon in Indianapolis in a rematch of last years East Finals. The Pacers made six of their first seven shots from beyond the arc and shot 59.5 percent in the first half en route to a 55-45 cushion at the break. Indiana built its advantage up to as many as 19 in the third quarter and staved off every Heat push down the stretch in the wire-to-wire win. For the game, Indiana shot 51.5 percent from the floor and 42 percent from long range. "We played a pretty good basketball game. I think we can play better," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said after practice Monday. "I think were going to need to play better because I think Miami is going to come back and play a more complete basketball game so we have to elevate our level." The Heat lost only their second postseason game, but are staring in the face of something unprecedented. Since the Big Three of LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh descended upon South Beach, the Heat have never gone down 0-2 in a series. "We had a couple of breakdowns. In the Eastern Conference Finals, you cant have that many breakdowns," James said after practice. "It wasnt a bad game at all. We scored 97 points, we got 54 points in the paint, we had 23 assists, only 11 turnovers. But we had some breakdowns defensively that allowed them to get some good shots." Paul George led the way for the Pacers with 24 points and seven assists. Indianas entire starting five scored in double figures and it moved to 6-0 this postseason when Roy Hibbert scores 10-or-more points. He finished with 19 points and nine rebounds. David West tallied 19 points and seven boards, Lance Stephenson posted 17 points, eight assists and four rebounds and George Hill added 15 points for the Pacers, who improved to 4-4 at home in the playoffs after going an NBA- best 35-6 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse during the regular season. Wade netted 27 points, while James supplied 25 points, 10 rebounds, five assists and three steals for Miami. Chris Andersen finished with 14 off the bench and Ray Allen added 12. Indiana raced out to a quick 7-0 start after Hill hit a quick 3-pointer and sunk a pair of free throws before Stephenson nailed a step-back jumper. The Pacers led 30-24 following a quarter of play. It was their first 30-point opening frame since Feb. 27. James cut Indianas gap to 50-45 following a pair of buckets, but the Pacers netted the final five points of the half. The Pacers piled it on in the third. George capped an 8-0 burst with a layup to extend the margin to 69-52 just before the midway point of the stanza. Two Hibbert free throws made it 81-62, but James layup concluded an 8-0 Miami flurry to get the two-time defending champs within 81-70. Wades layup pulled Miami within 83-74 early in the fourth, but the Pacers responded with six straight and the Heat never got the deficit below double digits again. "We played with a great energy," George said. "Thats been an area where we lacked this postseason. Being consistent with our energy and urgency to start games off. I thought we brought that." Indiana finished the season 7-9 and limped through the playoffs, at times looking brilliant, and other times, inconsistent. Miami has looked generally brilliant during the playoffs, and despite never falling down 0-2, this incarnation of the Heat has won all four series in which they lost Game 1. The home team in this matchup is on a nine-game winning streak. Game 3 will be Saturday night in Miami. Cory Joseph Jersey . The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi. Al Jefferson Jersey . Bryce Harper? He also came into Wednesday without a long ball and hadnt driven in a run. He was hitting .160, had nearly three times as many strikeouts as hits and was dropped to seventh in the batting order. http://www.authenticbasketballshoppacers.com/joe-young-pacers-jersey/ . Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday.FIVE QUICK HOOPS THOUGHTS 1. CARMELO ANTHONY: As Knicks fans worry about the potential departure with his decision to opt out, I see this as a blessing in disguise. As currently constructed, the Knicks have NO shot at being a legitimate contender. Yes. The organization gave up a kings ransom to get a major Asset yet when you reflect on his time in NY hes been a terrific scoring talent and theyve had their share of ups and downs and in his defense - not all his fault. He is what he is at this stage of his career -- a brilliant scorer who plays very hard on the offensive end of the court. In the end, sometimes in sports, business and life the best strategy is to cut your losses and move on. With Tyson Chandler, Amare Stoudemire and Andrea Bargnani all off the books next season, it allows president Phil Jackson to shape the organization in his image which is the right move. The key is to avoid all the noise from the NY media with demands to go for Big Name $$ Quick Fixes and make thoughtful basketball decisions. This organization tries too often to Win the Back Page rather than do whats smart. Yes, a terrific talent could walk out the door for little or nothing yet in 12 months you get to truly build the right foundation for long term success. Good common sense. 2. CHICAGO BULLS: Youll hear their name lots in the next 10 days when Melos name comes up and if I were Melo this makes complete sense to me as long as hes willing to take a pay cut that he can earn some back in quality endorsements if hes a significant piece on a major-league winning team in Chicago. Against the Knicks, a quick comparison: Money: NY, ownership: Chicago…. not close, management: Chicago…. Sorry, but Phil Jackson has never been a president/GM, coach: Chicago…. not close, team talent level: Chicago. If Derrick Rose can even get back to being 80 per cent of what he was, this is a nice edge. In my mind, the Bulls make the most sense if -- and its a big IF -- hes willing to sacrifice. Hell be held totally accountable here on a daily basis. No nonsense.. Reggie Miller Jersey. nbsp; Defining moment for him in his career. 3. KEVIN LOVE: Where there is smoke …. If Im the TWolves, I move him as soon as I can and get on with the business of reshaping my team while his value is at its highest. Many folks say wait until the trade deadline, yet Im not sure youll get better than the next few weeks. I think you owe it to yourself and your fans to cut the cord as soon as you can. Believe me; if they really want him, theyll blink and offer you close (not all) of what you want. Be proactive. In 12 months, hell be out the door. Deal with it and rid yourself of the drama. Terrific talent, yet hes got you to how many playoff appearances? Sure, the other 14 teammates matter a whole lot in the Western Conference but its time to be realistic and based upon your market build a team rather than the concern with having name guys. 4. ZACH RANDOLPH (Grizzlies): Trying to get an extension worked out in Memphis. Makes perfect sense to me. All the guy does is produce and hes done it in the context of winning/playoffs. A double-double machine who is one of the toughest covers in the league, hes been very good for you. A piece you cant lose. If the term and money make sense, do it. 5. JOEL EMBIID: Feel awful for this young man. Watching him play this year at the University of Kansas hes an intriguing talent with loads of major potential that I love. On the other hand, with some teams freaked out by the injuries to bigs like Sam Bowie and Greg Oden over the years with the complete - and I mean complete - change in the way the NBA game is played on the perimeter it might benefit him to fall a bit to a team that will be patient with him and allow him to work his way in at the right pace as a rookie. Hes got a chance to be very good, yet in a different league that bigs came into 20 years ago. If he drops a bit, someones going to be quite lucky if he holds up physically. Risk vs. Reward. Can change in a very positive way or end some careers with this pick. Will be interesting to watch unfold. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz