Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Channels
zhanjiao1212 Offline

20.08.2018 04:13
ave to say on his behalf that he has managed the club with his he Antworten

WINSTON-SALEM, N. Robert Quinn Dolphins Jersey .C. - American John Isner made short work of his third-round match Wednesday in the Winston-Salem Open, beating Kazakhstans Mikhail Kukushkin 6-1, 7-6 (7-3). Isner, the tournaments top seed and two-time champion, served 17 aces and needed just 68 minutes to oust the 13th-seeded Kukushkin in the final tuneup for next weeks U.S. Open. "It couldve gone a lot quicker," said Isner, who was born in nearby Greensboro, N.C. "I made it tough on myself, which Im not too pleased about because of how I was serving. Still, I played well at the end of the match and Im off in straight sets again, which is nice." The 6-foot-10 Isner broke Kukushkins serve twice and won nearly three-quarters of all points played in the first set, which he completed in just 18 minutes. However, Isner had a tougher time in the second set. While he served 12 aces, he also struggled to finish points against the smaller Kukushkin. "I was putting a lot of pressure on him, and doing the right things," Isner said. "But I got away from that a little bit. Of course, he changed his tactics up, and certainly played better in the second set. It got away from me there a little bit, but I played well at the end." Isner, 12-0 all-time in the tournament, will face seventh-seeded Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic in Thursdays semifinals. Rosol advanced with a 1-6, 6-2, 6-2 victory over 10th-seeded Pedro Andujar of Spain. Also advancing to the quarterfinals were American Sam Querrey, fifth-seeded Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain, Belgian qualifier David Goffin, Polands Jerzy Janowicz, ninth-seeded Yen-Hsun Lu of Taiwan and 14th-seeded Andreas Seppi of Italy. Querrey will play Garcia-Lopez in one quarterfinal match at the Wake Forest Tennis Center. The other pairings have Goffin facing Janowicz and Lu taking on Seppi. In earlier matches, Garcia-Lopez battled through a third-set tiebreaker before beating 11th-seeded Donald Young of the U.S. 6-7 (4-7), 6-3, 7-6 (8-6). Garcia-Lopez overcame a 6-4 deficit in the third tiebreaker by winning four consecutive points to advance to an ATP tournament quarterfinal for the sixth time this year. "The last month in Europe on the clay courts, I was losing a lot of tiebreakers," said Garcia-Lopez, who won his third career ATP Tour title last April in Morocco. "But at the end today, I got lucky. Sometimes the tiebreaker is a lottery, and I got the number. Thats why I won." In other third-round matches, Querrey defeated second-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa 7-6 (7-4), 6-4; Goffin extended his winning streak to 25 consecutive matches by beating 15th-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland 6-4, 4-6, 6-4; Janowicz downed 12th-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 4-6, 6-3, 6-4; Lu beat No. 8 seed Marcel Gransllers of Spain 6-1, 6-2; and Seppi defeated Frances Nicolas Mahut 6-4, 7-6 (9-7). Albert Wilson Jersey . Off-season additions Jermain Defoe and Michael Bradley did not train with the club today, prompting Nelsen to declare its too early to tell if either will be ready for Saturday. Minkah Fitzpatrick Dolphins Jersey . A veteran of 16 NHL seasons, Prospals career was highlighted by him ranking fourth in points scored, third in assists and sixth in games played among all Czech Republic born players in NHL history. http://www.officialauthenticdolphinsshop.com/authentic-frank-gore-jersey.html .com) - The Detroit Pistons and Boston Celtics both entered Wednesday nights game riding lengthy losing streaks.Leicesters owners aim to keep the Premier League winning squad together, claiming selling players is not on our agenda. Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, son of club chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, attended Mondays game between Chelsea and Tottenham, which ended in a 2-2 draw, live on Sky Sports.The result means Tottenham can no longer win the title, meaning Leicester are champions of England for the first time in the clubs 132 history. Eden Hazards spectacular equaliser which handed the Premier League title to Leicester In an interview on Thai television following the match at Stamford Bridge, Aiyawatt insisted Leicester are not a selling club.We are not a team who produces players to be developed later by other teams. Aiyawatt said. A collection of Leicester manager Claudio Ranieris most amusing quotes over the season All players want to stay and keep on fighting together to see how far they can go. So selling players is not on our agenda.Players such as Riyad Mahrez, NGolo Kante, Jamie Vardy and Kasper Schmeichel are expected to attract big-money offers from rival clubs, but the revenue from competing in the Champions League next season will aid Leicesters bid to retain them. Chelsea manager Guus Hiddink praised Leicester for winning the Premier League trophy despite not being amongst the favourites Leicester were 5000-1 outsiders at the start of the season, and Aiyawatt confirmed, when his father Vichai invested in the club six years ago, no title success was anticipated. A.J. Derby Dolphins Jersey. .He was already proud of being the owner of an English Premier League team. Now he has owned an English Premier League Champion team, he cant be prouder, Aiyawatt said of his father. A lucky Leicester fan has been selected from thousands to present the trophy to captain Wes Morgan I have to say on his behalf that he has managed the club with his heart and he just hopes to gain a reputation for the country.Aiyawatt said that when the trophy is presented to Leicesters squad at this weekends home game, it will be decorated with ribbons of blue and yellow; blue as Leicesters colour, and yellow as the colour of Thailands royal house. Also See: Leicesters backbone Ranieri: National treasure Leicesters 10-year story WATCH: Jamie Vardys party Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz