Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Channels
zhanjiao1212 Offline

20.08.2018 04:15
uts and being a parent." "Anybody, when you do have kids, youre forced to grow up even if youre not ready," McClain Antworten

SEATTLE -- Marco Pappa, Chad Barrett and Obafemi Martins each scored second-half goals and the Seattle Sounders ended Real Salt Lakes season-opening unbeaten streak at 12 with a 4-0 victory Saturday in a game between the two top teams in Major League Soccer. Blaine Gabbert Jersey . Gonzalo Pineda also scored on a first-half penalty kick for the Sounders (9-3-2). Pappas goal was his first of the season. Barrett scored for the second straight game, giving him three goals for the year. Martins tallied his sixth. While Seattle won its MLS-high fifth straight home match, Salt Lake (6-1-6) fell for the first time, missing a chance to set an MLS record for longest unbeaten streak to start the year. Los Angeles (12-0 in 1996 and 10-0-2 in 2010) and Kansas City (10-0-2 in 2000) previously had 12-game season-opening undefeated streaks. Salt Lake also had an overall 16-game regular-season unbeaten streak (8-0-8) end. RSL hadnt lost since last Sept. 21 at home against San Jose, 2-1. "We talked about it before the game that we wanted to break the streak and keep the record for a couple of people," Sounders head coach Sigi Schmid said. "But mainly, we talked about us being No. 1 going against No. 2, and we have to show what were made of. "As a group, were maturing, and to be able to step into a game between first place and second place and win and have a convincing result speaks volumes for our character." Pinedas penalty kick was set up when a loose ball in the RSL box was sent toward the left post. Lamar Neagle of the Sounders chased after it, and was pushed to the ground by Aaron Maund, Pineda then beat goalkeeper Jeff Attinella to the back left side midway through the 42nd minute. Pappas goal late in the 55th minute came off of a direct free kick, launched over a six-man wall from 23 yards away on the right side. Barrett made it 3-0 early in the 62nd minute with a 12-yard shot that went high into the net. Martins notched the final goal late in the 90th minute on a give-and-go with Kenny Cooper. With the upcoming World Cup shaking up MLS rosters, both teams were without key players. Among the Sounders missing was leading goal scorer Clint Dempsey (eight goals). That created an opportunity for Barrett, who started and scored for the second week in a row. "I talked to Sigi, and he said since Dempsey was going to be gone for World Cup, there were going to be opportunities to step in," Barrett said. "In the practice weeks leading up to it, I was going to make sure that my fitness was where it needed to be. Coming in here, once you get one, the goal just seems to get a little bit bigger every time." Real Salt Lake is the second-highest scoring team in MLS behind Seattle. But of those 23 goals, 14 were missing due to World Cup (two for Kyle Beckerman) or injury (six each for Alvaro Saborio and Joao Plata). "Its a tough place to play, and we dont have a full arsenal," coach Jeff Cassar said. "But I thought the guys out there did a very good job. I just told the guys to discount the third and fourth goals, because we were pushing and we knew we were going to be exposed at the back. "It was a fantastic run that we went on, but Im trying to make sure the team will react the same way I do: We have work to do, and its on to the next game." Xavier Sua-Filo Jersey .C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record. Luke Falk Jersey . "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list. http://www.titansauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-rashaan-evans-jersey.html . Forsman closed with a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Sunday for his third Champions Tour title. He beat Jay Don Blake by two shots.TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Former Oakland Raiders first-round pick Rolando McClain is considering a return to the NFL. The 24-year-old McClain retired last year after signing a one-year deal with the Baltimore Ravens. Hes been taking classes at the University of Alabama, working out and spending time with his two young sons but isnt ruling out playing somewhere in 2014. "Im not going to wait for the door to be closed," McClain said Wednesday after attending the Crimson Tides pro day. "Right now, I think its still open. Ive still got some things to get in order before we make that decision." McClain said agent Pat Dye Jr. has spoken with the Ravens, but hes not sure if hed wind up in Baltimore or elsewhere. The Carroll County Times in Maryland cited an anonymous source Monday in reporting that McClain plans to return to football for the upcoming season. McClain said he needs only two courses over the summer to graduate from Alabama. "Right now, Im just focusing on finishing up my degree," he said. "Ive been working out to stay in shape, but Im only 24 so its hard to get out of shape. I dont know. Football is football. Right now, I dont have any plans." McClain said the factors in his decision are the same ones that led him to retire. "Just getting the personal life and everything else in order before you can even try to focus on football," he said. "I feeel better as a person overall," he added. Dion Lewis Jersey. "My two little boys have been doing a great job. Theyre 2 so theyre wild, but they keep me busy." He had off-the-field issues during his three-year NFL stint, including an arrest in his Alabama hometown 10 days after signing with the Ravens on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. He pleaded not guilty. It was the third time McClain was arrested in Decatur, Ala., since 2011. He was previously charged in a 2011 shooting, and police arrested him in January 2013 on charges of having his car windows tinted too darkly and trying to lie about his identity. McClain was sentenced to jail on an assault charge after the shooting, but prosecutors later dismissed the case. A city judge dismissed the January charge against McClain of trying to lie about his identity. He pleaded guilty to the window tint violation and paid a $182 fine. McClain had 274 tackles, 6-1/2 sacks and an interception in 41 games with Oakland over three seasons. He was the eighth overall pick in the 2010 draft after winning the Butkus Award as the nations top linebacker. These days he said his sons are his top priority and his daily routine consists of "class, workouts and being a parent." "Anybody, when you do have kids, youre forced to grow up even if youre not ready," McClain said. "Theyre just two good little boys." Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz