Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Channels
zhanjiao1212 Offline

21.08.2018 04:52
nd Bennett had 17 points apiece. Young was 4 for Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys first-team offence finally got into the end zone. Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . Romo threw for 137 yards and two touchdowns before halftime Saturday night, and DeMarco Murray turned a short pass from Kyle Orton into a nifty touchdown after that to help the Cowboys beat the Cincinnati Bengals 24-18. "I thought it was important more than anything just to score points and put us in a position to have a good feeling as we finished the preseason with the starters," said Romo, conducting his postgame news conference by speakerphone after initially leaving without talking to reporters. "It was something we needed to do to cap the preseason because we hadnt gotten in the end zone yet." After six turnovers against the Cardinals, Dallas had none in their dress rehearsal game that came two weeks before the season opener against the New York Giants. Romo and the starters almost certainly wont play Thursday night in the preseason finale against Houston. But there was a fumble by Murray on the second series that the Cowboys recovered at their own 9. Though Murray finished that drive, coach Jason Garrett didnt put the third-year running back on the field again until after halftime -- when Romo and most starters were done. "We had a little in-house resolve about what we would do if we should turn the ball over," Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said. "I think (Murray) came back with resolve and I think he still had an attitude after he finished that third quarter. I think Jason was making a point. But the good news is if you are going to make it, make it with somebody who can take it." Murray, who missed six games last season with a sprained left foot, had four carries for 6 yards before halftime. He rushed eight times for 45 yards on the 86-yard drive in the third quarter that took more than 9 minutes. That ended on his short catch when he turned and twisted around five defenders for a 7-yard score that made it 21-10. In his first home action since getting a six-year, $108 million contract extension during the off-season, Romo played five series. That matched how much the first-teamers had played in the Cowboys last two preseason games -- when they had a field goal, a missed field goal, a punt and then two fumbles at the end of two big plays in a loss at Arizona last week. The Bengals had four turnovers. Their first drive ended when Marvin Jones fumbled at the Cowboys 4 after a 16-yard reception when he was stripped by Barry Church and the ball was recovered by Brandon Carr. Quarterback Andy Dalton was picked off by rookie cornerback B.W. Webb in the second quarter. "We started the game and did some good things. We had a good stop defensively, three and out. We had a good drive offensively, but laid the ball on the ground," coach Marvin Lewis said. "You cant have that." Romo completed 13 of 18 passes with TD passes of 5 yards to Dez Bryant and 12 yards to Miles Austin, all before halftime for a 14-7 lead. Bryant finished with six catches for 54 yards, including consecutive 15-yard receptions on the same drive of his game-tying touchdown. Austin had four catches for 59 yards and eight-time Pro Bowler Jason Witten, whose 110 catches last season were the most ever by a tight end, had his first catch of the preseason. Cowboys punter Chris Jones had a kick late in the first quarter that ricocheted off the framework that holds up the two big boards. Officials looked at replays to confirm the kick that still went 47 yards hit the board, which by rule makes the ball dead. The Cowboys wished they could have had a do-over on the re-kick. Brandon Tate returned the punt 75 yards for a touchdown, quickly getting past the initial wave of Cowboys defenders and into an opening down the right sideline and past Jones, proving what special team co-ordinator Darrin Simmons tells them so often. "Darrin always tells us that nothing good happens for the punt team on a re-kick, and we made them pay," Tate said. "Everybody blocked it perfectly, and all I had to do was find the hole and shoot through it. Nobody really had a good shot at me." It was only the second time a punt hit the boards that hang 90 feet above the field. The only other time it happened was in the very first preseason game there in August 2009, when Tennessees A.J. Trapasso hit the board. Dalton was 12 of 16 passes for 113 yards and an interception. Pro Bowl receiver A.J. Green, who missed the first two preseason games because of a bruised left knee sustained during the first training camp workout, had three catches for 42 yards. "I felt good. I felt 100 per cent," said Green, who had a nifty catch in the end zone on a fade from Dalton, though the receivers second hell came down just out of bounds. "Its great to be back out there. It seemed like a long time since I got hurt, but I knew Id be back in plenty of time." Rashaad Penny Jersey . Kansas City became the first team in baseball history to win four extra-inning games in a single postseason on Friday, as Alex Gordon crushed a leadoff homer in the 10th and Mike Moustakas added the deciding two-run blast in the Royals 8-6 win. Ed Dickson Jersey . With Washington teammate Nene drawing double-teams coming off his big game against the Lakers, Gortat scored 25 points on 11-of-12 shooting and grabbed eight rebounds to lead the Wizards to a 100-92 win in overtime over Milwaukee on Wednesday night. http://www.seahawksfansprostore.com/Black-Sebastian-Janikowski-Seahawks-Jersey.html?cat=1030 .The third-seeded Murray, who won here in 2009, will face seventh-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa next on the indoor hard court.ST. LOUIS - Zach LaVine tried not to think about guarding Derrick Rose.After starring late in the Minnesota Timberwolves rally from a 13-point deficit, the 19-year-old rookie didnt try hiding his admiration.That dudes good, LaVine said after Minnesota closed the preseason with a 113-112 victory over the Chicago Bulls on Friday night. Its crazy, but in the game you cant really be worried about it. That dudes good.LaVine played the final 6:14 and scored all six of his points in the final five minutes. Hed been wondering if coach Flip Saunders would put him in.I was looking down at coach like, Im ready, LaVine said. Im glad he trusted me.Rose certainly looked ready to go, leading Chicago (4-4) with 27 points and five assists while playing nearly 32 minutes. He totalled 57 points the last two preseason games for the Bulls, hoping to rejoin the contenders in the Eastern Conference.Im not concerned at all, Rose said. As long as everybodys focused and on the same page, thats all you can ask of your team.Ricky Rubio led the Timberwolves with 19 points, five assists and two steals. Minnesota (5-2) won its last four in the preseason.Anthony Bennett hit the go-ahead basket with 2:05 left, making it 107-106. Two free throws by LaVine made it 113-109 with 4.2 seconds to go and the Timberwolvees survived when Thaddeus Young missed a pair with one second left and Mike Dunleavy missed a desperation heave. Rasheem Green Seahawks Jersey. It was just a matter of time, getting some stops and execution, Saunders said. The guys are really starting to believe.Roses 3-pointer cut the gap to 111-109 with 22 seconds to go. He missed one with about 2 1/2 minutes left that would have put the Bulls back in front.I guess it was the college rims or something, he said.TIP-INSTimberwolves: Young and Bennett had 17 points apiece. Young was 4 for 5 from 3-point range. Rookie Andrew Wiggins and Shabazz Muhammad were held out nursing minor injuries. Wiggins was a flop in his final college game. Before Friday, Minnesota had won three straight by at least 18 points.Bulls: Rookie Doug McDermott got the biggest cheers playing on the floor where he starred for three seasons for Creighton in the Missouri Valley Conference tournament. McDermott struggled, though, missing seven of nine shots and blowing a pair of layups.UP NEXTTimberwolves: Open at Memphis on Wednesday.Bulls — Open at New York Knicks on Wednesday.PAYING OFFYoung, Bennett and Wiggins were acquired in a three-team trade on draft day.QUOTE OF THE NIGHTLaVine: A lot of veterans were saying this was the atmosphere of a regular-season game. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz