Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.08.2018 10:01
ATLANTA -- Fourth-seeded Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver advanced to the Atlanta Open quarter-finals, beating Ukrainian qualifier Il Antworten

ATLANTA -- Fourth-seeded Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver advanced to the Atlanta Open quarter-finals, beating Ukrainian qualifier Illya Marchenko 7-5, 6-3 on Wednesday. Golden State Warriors Jerseys . "Im fairly relaxed, and I was feeling the ball well this morning," Pospisil said. "When Im feeling the ball well, I dont panic." In other second-round matches, Slovakias Lukas Lacko beat sixth-seeded Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan 5-7, 6-1, 6-4; Israels Dudi Sela topped ninth-seeded Sam Querrey of the United States 6-2, 6-4; and American Jack Sock beat New Zealands Michael Venus 6-4, 6-2. Seventh-seeded Yen-hsun Lu of Taiwan beat American Alex Kuznetsov 6-4, 6-4 in a first-round match. "Sam didnt serve his best that game, and I took that to my advantage," Sela said. "I think Im moving fairly good, better than before." Defending champion John Isner, the No. 1 seed, will open play Thursday against wild-card entry Robby Ginepri of Atlanta. Ginepri beat Ukraines Sergiy Stakhovsky on Tuesday. South Africas Kevin Anderson, the No. 2 seed who lost to Isner in the final last year, will start play Thursday against qualifier Thiemo de Bakker of the Netherlands. Stephen Curry Jersey . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. Chris Mullin Jersey . Auld made 37 saves in a 5-3 loss to the Boston Bruins on Saturday. It was Ottawas first game without starter Anderson, who is out indefinitely after cutting his hand Wednesday night, and it was evident the team wasnt sure how to deal with the change in goal. http://www.nbawarriorsauthority.com/klay-thompson-warriors-jersey-c-9/ . Buffalos defensive co-ordinator had his second interview with Cleveland owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner on Tuesday night, a person familiar with the Browns plans told The Associated Press.The season is ending early for Green Bay Packers rookie running back Jonathan Franklin. The Packers announced Wednesday that Franklin was placed on injured reserve after he suffered a concussion returning the opening kickoff against the Vikings on Sunday. The Packers drafted Franklin in the fourth round of this years NFL draft out of UCLA. Used primarily on special teams, Franklin shined in Week 3 against the Cincinnati Bengals, totaling 103 yards and a touchdown on 13 carries. Omri Casspi Jersey. Franklins season ends with just 107 yards on 19 carries. Linebacker Victor Aiyewa was promoted from the practice squad to replace Franklin on the active roster. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz