Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Channels
zhanjiao1212 Offline

22.08.2018 04:42
om each other (away from the locker room), we kind of do stay Antworten

FIVE QUICK HOOPS THOUGHTS: 1. Theo Hernandez Real Madrid Jersey . CHRIS ANDERSON (Heat): He played big last night with 12 rebounds. One of those unsung players with a cast of stars that does the dirty work and plays with incredible energy. When you play the Pacers you need one of your big guys to stand his ground and match their physicality and paint dominance. The Bird-Man has not backed down in his game whatsoever. Miami had lots of concerns with their ability to match Indy in the paint. If Anderson plays like he did last night it will go a long way towards winning this series. 2. PACERS BENCH: Nine points? Gotta get a whole lot more from this unit. I know that Evan Turner was sick, but when you reflect on his contributions since coming over from Philly for Danny Granger, it hasnt worked out the way theyd like. When Rasual Butler - at this stage of his career - is your top scorer off the bench youve got some challenges to overcome. Ive always been a fan of Luis Scola, but if the Pacers could rewind things back a year, theyd be more than happy to have Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee back from the Phoenix Suns. Cant do anything about that now. Simply put - more production needed. 3. TONY PARKER (Spurs): In Game 1, he was brilliant with 14 points, 12 assists and only one turnover. He was masterful at getting into the lane and breaking the defence down. He changes speeds as well as anyone in the game today and is so crafty getting his shot off in traffic. Good to see that the nagging hamstring issue wasnt a problem. A major impact guy when hes right - and was he ever right! 4. KEVIN DURANT AND RUSSELL WESTBROOK (Thunder): Played 41 and 36 minutes respectively in Game 1. I know Westbrook has had knee issues, but whatever extra few minutes he can play - hes gotta play. And if Im Scott Brooks, I dont ever substitute KD out of the game. With no Serge Ibaka they need their best players to play every possible minute. Will be a significant chore to overcome that challenge. 5. OKCS OTHER STARTERS (Nick Collison/Kendrick Perkins/Thabo Sefolosha): A combined five points on 2-10 shooting in Game 1? Seriously? Man I feel for Scott Brooks - hes searching for answers and more importantly if these guys continue to be ineffective it allows the Spurs to leave them and Gang up defensively on Westbrook and Durant, making them take even more difficult shots. You must have shot makers and guys who you have to guard who space the floor out. If not, the court gets very congested and your stars are limited in the types of quality possessions they have. Cant win this series with this type drag on your offense from three struggling players. They pick it up and they give The Big Two a fighting chance - thats all you ask for. Dani Ceballos Real Madrid Jersey . -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home. Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid Jersey . As the only competitor to try two quads, much less complete them, Kovtun ended the day nearly nine points ahead of Japans Tatsuki Machida, who opened with a clean quad but then stepped out of the triple toe loop that was the second jump in his combination. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Achraf-Hakimi-Real-Madrid-Jersey/ . a€“ All signs point to the Maple Leafs having their top offseason acquisition in the lineup on opening night.A football season can be a long, arduous affair. Practice after practice, meeting after meeting, film session after film session. The days run together and any break from the tedium is much appreciated. In the 2012 season, the Toronto Argonauts had a class clown. Cornerback Ahmad Carroll kept things loose with his razor-sharp sense of humour. If you saw a player laughing so hard that he was on the verge of tears and you asked why he was busting a gut, the answer was usually one word: "Carroll." Then, on October 17th, with the season more than half over and the daily repetition making the day-to-day grind even tougher, a life force unlike any other in the CFL was unleashed on the club. The Argos signed Adriano Belli. Belli was known as a talented, yet sometimes dirty player on the field. His well-deserved off-field reputation was as a person who would do anything to get a laugh. Anything. Head coach Scott Milanovich says that last years arrival of the man known as The Kissing Bandit came at a key time. "Certainly Bellis arrival last year was well-timed" Milanovich told TSN.ca. "At the time, we were struggling and we needed a little levity." Coincidence or not, Bellis added life to the locker room came at the same time the team started to show signs of life as a contender. It lost Bellis first game, then ran off five straight wins en route to a Grey Cup championship. Does the team have a comedic go-to guy this season? In a word, no. "I dont know that you can replace an Ahmad Carroll or a Belli" continued Milanovich. "I dont know if we have that guy, but weve got some guys who, behind closed doors, can at least take a stab at it." Multiple players pointed the finger at members of the linebacking corps as the guys to keep things loose. Robert McCune, Jason Pottinger and Marcus Ball all received more than one mention as the class clown. The latter didnt mind being cited one bit. "Its very important to have a guy to loosen up the load a little bit" said Ball, the teams top defensive player a year ago. "You havve meetings most of the work day, youre out here (at practice) battling with big, strong guys, and when coach is yelling at you, you need someone to loosen you up, so those guys help out a locker room and help brighten the day. Keylor Navas Real Madrid Jersey. ." Who does Ball feel provides the most comic relief? "I dont think its one" continued the linebacker, "I think weve got a handful of guys who can light the locker room up. Khalif (Mitchell), myself, Pottinger and McCune, hes the sleeper." James Yurichuk was with the B.C. Lions a year ago, missing out on the Carroll/Belli experience. Another member of the linebacking corps, Yurichuk was also pointed out as someone who breaks up the monotony of daily routine. That was news to him. "I didnt know they thought about me like that" said the native of Brampton, Ontario. "I always thought it was Pottinger, a.k.a. Dr. Evil, taking on that role. Its a grind out here, so whatever youre able to do to loosen things up and keep spirits high, its good overall for the team. I just try to be myself within the lines and if they laugh, they laugh." Offensive lineman Jarriel King is another newcomer, who added his own sense of humour when asked about how he felt about his teammates. "I got tired of them very early. I stay away from a lot of the guys, Im a loner" deadpanned King, before talking about how important it is to keep things loose. "We just have fun a lot" King told TSN.ca. "Thats the best thing you can do during a long season like this. With bodies aching and everything, you just have to come to a common ground and just have some fun. As much as you would think that we do stay away from each other (away from the locker room), we kind of do stay together. Its the camraderie, but we joke around a lot." King pointed to Ball and McCune as being the "big two" when it came to comedic relief. They may not be as outrageous as Carroll and Belli were, but may be equally important to the disposition of the team as it attempts to repeat as Grey Cup champions. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz