Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Channels
zhanjiao1212 Offline

23.08.2018 05:38
le. [le. [/www.cheapbucksjerseys.com/]Cheap Bucks Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheaptimberwolvesjerseys.com/]Cheap Timberwolves Antworten

TORONTO -- For the second straight night, Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry stated his case as an NBA all-star. Cheap Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey . But even after pouring in a game-high 33 points in a convincing win over the Orlando Magic, Lowry was managing expectations ahead of Thursdays announcement of the reserves for next months game. "I would be very honoured. It would be a great individual accomplishment," Lowry said when asked if the NBA coaches decision mattered to him. "But at the end of the day, its just another day for me." Even though many would argue Lowry deserves a spot in New Orleans, hes widely expected to be snubbed, a victim of a perceived abrasive personality rather than anything to do with his play. His play spoke volumes again Wednesday. Lowry had 11 assists to go with his 33 points in the Raptors 98-83 win before 17,694 fans at Air Canada Centre. It was Lowrys second consecutive 30-plus point performance -- a career first. The feat is even more impressive because its come in the absence of injured DeMar DeRozan, another potential all-star. "Hes stepped it up," Toronto head coach Dwane Casey said of Lowry, who hit all five of his three-point attempts in the first quarter as the Raptors built a 33-20 lead and led all the way. "I keep my fingers crossed that the coaches voted him in because he deserves it," Casey said. "I feel like both guys (Lowry and DeRozan) deserve it, because right now hes one of the best point guards in the league." Lowry, who had 31 points in a win over the Nets in Brooklyn on Monday, set the tone for the night by opening the scoring with a 26-foot jump shot 58 seconds into the game to make it 3-0. The Raptors led from there, winning their second straight game and fourth in five. "Were just getting better and were grinding it out every day," Lowry said. Amir Johnson added 22 points and 11 rebounds while Jonas Valanciunas, the second-year centre picked earlier Wednesday to suit up in the Rising Stars Challenge at the all-star weekend in New Orleans next month, added 14 points and 15 rebounds for the Raptors. The win moved Toronto (24-21) three games above .500 for the first time this season. The Raptors, who lead the NBAs Atlantic Division by three games over Brooklyn, were 16-29 after 45 games last season on their way to missing the playoffs for a fifth straight year. "We are hungry and we want to win every game we play," said Johnson, who sat in front of his locker after the game with each foot in a bucket of ice nursing an ankle he rolled. "Nobody has an agenda on this team, everybody is sharing the ball." Johnson said it would be "awesome" for Lowry to get his first career all-star nod. "Hes become our all-star and one of the main reasons why we have been so successful winning these games," Johnson said. Facing the NBAs worst road team, the Raptors jumped on Orlando from the start. Led by Lowry, Toronto matched a club record from November 2009 with eight three-pointers in a quarter in the first, and hit 11 of their first 12 shots of the night from beyond the arc. A stretch of nine straight was the first time the team made that many consecutively since February 2005 against the Los Angeles Lakers. "We made shots. We spaced the floor well," Lowry said. The Raptors led by as many as 19 points. Orlando (12-35) cut the lead to eight points with 7:20 to go in the third quarter but thats as close as they got on the way to losing their 10th consecutive road game. The Raptors now head out West on a tough, five-game road trip starting Friday in Denver. Dolphins Jerseys Store .com) - The Memphis Grizzlies signed guard Seth Curry on Tuesday. Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Authentic . "I love the game, its the best job you can have," he explained Tuesday as the players left Joe Louis Arena for the summer. "Ill sit down with my wife and well go from there. http://www.cheapdolphinsjerseyselite.com/ . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline. CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Left-handed reliever Sean Marshall will have surgery on his left shoulder, which has bothered him for the last two seasons and repeatedly landed him on the disabled list. The Reds wont know how long hell be sidelined until doctors operate on the shoulder next Tuesday, manager Bryan Price said. Cincinnatis set-up man was on the disabled list twice last season with shoulder problems. He opened this season on the DL with a sore shoulder and was activated on April 19. He went on the 15-day disabled list last Saturday with more soreness. The Reds moved him to the 60-day DL on Friday. "There are some issues in there that arent going to get better through strengthening and stretching and inflammatory work," Price said. "He needs surgery to get those things corrected. Once he has the surgery, well have a better idea about a course of action and how long it will take before we can expect to see him again." The Reds also optioned left-hander Tony Cingrani to Triple-A Louisville on Friday and called up right-hander Jumbo Diaz before the start of their interleague series against the Toronto Blue jays. Cingrani is 2-8 with a 4.55 ERA in 11 starts and two relief appearances. He lost his spot in the rotation when Mat Latos returned from the disabled list and wasnt sharp in his two relief appearances. The left-hander has struggled since his stint on the disabled list because of a sore sshoulder earlier this season. Cheap Dolphins Jerseys China. The Reds are planning to use Cingrani out of the bullpen once he gets back in form. "With a healthy starting five, thats where Tony can help us best this year," Price said. "Weve seen him pitch very efficiently at times out of the bullpen." Right-handed reliever Jumbo Diaz was called up to take Cingranis spot. It will be his major league debut following 12 seasons and 340 appearances in the minors. The 30-year-old pitcher got up to 340 pounds last season, but reported to spring training at 278 pounds. He was the closer at Louisville hoping to finally get a promotion. "Sometimes, you have some thoughts (about quitting)," Diaz said. "You wake up and youre like, Im working hard every day and I dont get the call, but you have to fight it because you never know when the call is going to come. I said, If I keep working hard every day and playing hard every day, someday Im going to get the call." Teammates congratulated him on his long-awaited promotion when he walked into the clubhouse on Friday. "I was so excited," Diaz said. "I stopped and looked around and said, Oh, my God. This is what Ive been waiting for for a long time." Also on Friday, the Reds transferred right-hander Trevor Bell to the 60-day disabled list and reinstated right-hander Brett Marshall from the 60-day DL and optioned him to Louisville. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz