Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Ideen & Kritik
zhanjiao1212 Offline

24.08.2018 04:55
oure doing, being in the right frame of mind. So far weve been pretty good about it, but now it starts for real. I think were aw Antworten

TORONTO - With frustration mounting following three consecutive losses, the Raptors needed a lift as much as any team could seven games into a long season. Falcons Jerseys . Theyve been a punching bag for both Eastern Conference finalists, lost a heartbreaker to the lowly Bobcats and now face an increasingly difficult early-season schedule. Returning home to face the NBAs lone winless team was just what the doctor ordered. "We just needed to get our head on straight, come out with some focus and take all our anger out on somebody," said Terrence Ross moments after his team handed the Jazz their seventh straight loss to the begin the season, 115-91 at the Air Canada Centre Saturday. "We came out here and took care of business." "I think its good for our confidence," said Tyler Hansbrough, who led the Raptors - now 3-4 on the season - in scoring with 23 points off the bench. "Especially when youre on a losing streak like this. Its good just to get a win and get your confidence up." A victim of slow starts and/or botched execution down the stretch during the first six games of the season, the Raptors put in their first 48-minute effort, a wire-to-wire victory. "No matter who you play youve got to give it 48," Dwane Casey added after the win. "We started the game out and we ended it playing the game the right way and thats what were looking for." Casey called a timeout after a short-lived Jazz run cut the Raptors lead to two points midway through the first quarter. His team responded by scoring 33 of the next 41 points into the second quarter and never looked back from there, leading by as many as 38. Despite the low level of difficulty - Utah is every bit as bad as advertised - the Raptors desperately needed to get their groove back ahead of another tough road swing. The victory was important for a team that had recently dropped a couple of games to the leagues best - the Heat and Pacers - and failed to take advantage of Wednesdays meeting with the Bobcats. Saturdays game was winnable and it was one they needed to have. Most encouraging was how they got it. For the first time this season, Torontos offence looked diverse and cohesive from start to finish. The Raptors registered a season-high 23 assists and committed just 12 turnovers. They shot 48 per cent, hit 10 three-pointers and no player attempted more than 14 shots. Everyone that played contributed in some fashion, a focus for Caseys club entering the game. "If collectively we can get everybody in the same rhythm, going the same way itll help us a lot," Casey said before tip-off. "Weve got to get everyone clicking at the same time offensively." Second unit production The second unit had been part of the problem, outscored by the opponents reserves in each of the first six games. On Saturday, Torontos bench led the way, scoring 56 points on 50 per cent shooting. Hansbrough was particularly impressive, setting a career-high in free throw attempts with 13 and knocking down 11 of them. "I thought Tyler Hansbrough was just a handful," Casey said. "Thats the kind of intensity it takes to be a winning program, every night not just once a month but every night. What hes doing is contagious." Sophomores Ross and Quincy Acy chipped in with nine points apiece and Julyan Stone added seven as the Raptors were able to rest their starters late in the second half. "Thats our team in practice so we have a chemistry down," Ross said of the second unit. "Were all learning how to play with each other. We know what each player likes to do so were just taking it to the court." Lowry exits early Kyle Lowry hobbled to the locker room at halftime after coming down on the foot of Enes Kanter going in for a layup at the end of the second quarter. He did not return, sitting out the second half with a sprained right ankle. "I think he just tweaked it," Casey said. "I think if he had to go he would have been okay." The Raptors guard said the ankle was sore after the game but expects to be ready to go when the team visits Houston and Memphis - both former teams of his - next week. Up next The Raptors have an off-day on Sunday following their third consecutive back-to-back set before taking on Dwight Howard, James Harden and the Rockets in Houston Monday. Garrett Grayson Falcons Jersey . -- The Green Bay Packers have signed quarterback Graham Harrell to the active roster from the practice squad and placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve. Calvin Ridley Jersey . The 6-foot-10 centre who won an NBA title with the Miami Heat was voted to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Monday, adding that honour to becoming a board member at his alma mater. http://www.atlantafalconsfootballstore.com/authentic-brandon-fusco-falcons-jersey/ .ca! Hi Kerry, The recent issues in the Boston-Pittsburgh game have highlighted a number of officiating, game control, and player sportsmanship aspects.MONTREAL — Canadas junior team has been together since Dec. 11 and they all agree its about time to play a real game.Canada opens the world junior championships Friday night against Slovakia at what is expected to be a packed Bell Centre.Were all looking at beating up someone else besides ourselves in practice, said Canadian forward Curtis Lazar, who joined the team only on Dec. 19 on loan from the Ottawa Senators. Were excited to get this thing going.I know, for myself, I just got here recently and Im already sick and tired of it. I cant imagine about these other guys. Theyve been itching and ready to go for a while. When we hit the ice, itll be pretty cool.There are high expectations for Canada, which has been shut out of the medals the past two years and has not won gold in the past five.Lazar was part of a Canadian squad that finished fourth at last years event in Malmo, Sweden, but this team is felt to have more skill and depth. He is among seven returning players along with goalie Zach Fucale, who gets the start against Slovakia, defenceman Josh Morrissey and forwards Connor McDavid, Nic Petan, Frederik Gauthier and Sam Reinhart.It is quite motivating, said Lazar. I know it is for myself because I want to erase that memory from last year and overcome it with a result this year.I feel we have a great group and were going to be able to have success no matter who were playing against. Its a matter of executing every time we step out on the ice.For many, the 20,000-plus at the Bell Centre will be the largest crowd theyve ever experienced, which can add to the excitement but may also be intimidating— especially if the team struggles early and the crowd gets impatient.Were going to have to manage the crowd and get them behind us right off the start, said Lazar. If we can get that momentum going in the tournament, its going to be really beneficial to us. I mean, world juniors on Canadian soil, theyre here supporting us. Its a matter of us putting on a show.Defenceman Joe Hicketts,, in his first world juniors, hopes to embrace the excitement. Ito Smith Falcons Jersey. We look to take advantage of that atmosphere and energy that Canadian fans bring and use it to our advantage, he said. Not putting pressure ourselves, but using the crowd is an asset.Likely the most closely watched Canadian, along with local product and Montreal Canadiens draft pick Fucale, is 17-year-old McDavid, who is expected to be picked first overall in the 2015 NHL Draft.McDavid is coming off a broken hand suffered in a fight in November but showed in pre-tournament games he has shaken off any rust and is close to top form.Its pretty exciting, said McDavid. World Juniors. Boxing Day. My childhood dream.To play in it last year was pretty good. To play here in Montreal, its going to be an awesome experience.In three exhibitions games, Canada lost in overtime to Russia and posted one-sided wins over Sweden and Switzerland. They had two days to practise and do last-minute team bonding heading into the first game that counts.One matter they went over in detail was the small differences between NHL and international rules. Games are called more closely in international hockey, but coach Benoit Groulx feels his team is ready for that.We dont have any guys on our team that want to go out there and do stupid things or take bad penalties, he said. Its more about controlling what youre doing, being in the right frame of mind. So far weve been pretty good about it, but now it starts for real. I think were aware of it and well do good.We want to put a fast game on the ice. We have to be a tough team to play against, whistle to whistle. We dont want to be part of those scrums at the whistle or anything like that. When you look at our team, we have a lot of skilled players that are not playing like that. I dont expect discipline to be an issue at all, to be honest.Canada plays again Saturday night against Germany. Groulx would not say if Fucale or his second goalie Eric Comrie will start that game. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz