Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Java
zxlbxj1 Offline

24.08.2018 08:17
European sports and have s Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Time will tell whether Anthony Goses two-RBI night in Fridays 5-4 loss to the Rays sets the tone for his latest recall. What is clear is that Gose needed something good to happen almost immediately upon his return to the big leagues. He had a good night: an RBI single in the sixth and an RBI fielders choice in the eighth, which pulled the Blue Jays into a 4-4 tie. "Did a great job, he really did," said manager John Gibbons. "The big hit up the middle, two out hit, then a great job battling to plate that tying run. He really looked good." Before the game, Gose had much a much simpler goal. "Hit the ball," he said. "Specifically, hit the ball." If the comment seems strange, heres the context: Gose has had a tough year at Triple-A Buffalo, at his worst struggling to make contact. His 121 strikeouts in 443 plate appearances for the Bisons put his strikeout rate at 27.3-percent. Gose has a tendency to whiff but this season, being so close yet feeling so far from Toronto, its worn him down. "When I hit the ball, good things happen," he said. "When I dont, Im just a minor league player." Gose appeared in 13 games during his first recall this season, while Rajai Davis was on the disabled list from May 20 to June 5, putting together a .304/.385/.391 slash line. The sample size was small, just 26 plate appearances (23 at bats,) but it left something off of which to build when he returned to Triple-A. Except he struggled and murmurs of an attitude problem began trickling out of Buffalo. Word was Gose believed he should be a big leaguer even though the Blue Jays had a glut of outfielders. He admits to being frustrated but insists he was misinterpreted. "Its just when I went down I just stopped hitting the ball again and got frustrated," said Gose. "There were a lot of things that I could control that I wasnt controlling as far as maybe attitude and some things like that. It wasnt so much because I was sent down. It was more just when you go down there and strike out three times a game for four or five games in a row youre not going to be happy. I dont think anybody would." DELABAR DROPS BY Injured reliever Steve Delabar, on the disabled list with inflammation in his pitching shoulder, stopped by Tropicana Field on Friday afternoon to visit with teammates. Hes rehabbing at the Blue Jays facility in nearby Dunedin. While eligible to return on Sunday, itll be a while still before Delabar is able to pitch. Hes just started playing catch. Delabar says the soreness in his shoulder began shortly after the All-Star break and initially he pitched through the pain. "For me, I was competing and getting guys out," said Delabar. "So from my side it was like, how am I going to say Im not feeling good if things are all working. So Im still getting everybody out, or most of the guys out, and competing and being able to get myself ready so I was able to work through the soreness I had. It continued, with the work that we were getting and the progression that we were having so I couldnt get it out of there." Delabar was a first time all star this season. He has a 2.90 ERA and has struck out 75 hitters in 49 2/3 innings. He says he intends to pitch again this season. BIG START FOR REDMOND A native of St. Petersburg, Todd Redmond is looking forward to Sunday, when hell make his first career start against his hometown team. "Coming back home to pitch is always nice," said Redmond. "Growing up here watching the Devil Rays slash Rays play. Its nice coming back here and having a chance to pitch against them in front of my home crowd." Sundays game will be a family affair. Redmonds fiancée, his parents and two brothers with their families will be among those in attendance. Redmond attended a number of games at Tropicana Field when he was younger. He says he was "one of those kids" who would ask for shattered bats and other souvenirs during batting practice. He counts bats from Darryl Strawberry and Jose Canseco among his best hauls. HAPP RETURNS J.A. Happ has been activated from the bereavement list and will make Saturdays start against the Rays. Happ pitched seven innings of one run ball in a 5-1 loss to Oakland on Monday and then took leave to attend his grandfathers funeral. When he takes the ball, Happ will mark his first time pitching at Tropicana Field since he was hit in the head by a line drive off the bat of the Rays Desmond Jennings on May 7. It will be Happs third start since returning from injuries suffered in the incident. MUNES A DAD As the Blue Jays welcomed back Happ, the club placed second baseman Munenori Kawasaki on the paternity list. Kawasaki, 32, stayed in Toronto witness the birth of his first child, a boy born on Friday evening. The paternity list offers a 1-3 day window for a player to be away from his club. Manager John Gibbons suggested the most likely scenario would have Kawasaki rejoin the team in New York following Mondays off day. Word is mom and Mini Mune (in the absence of the babys actual name, itll do!) are doing well. Deadrin Senat Hoodie . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. Cheap Falcons Hoodies Store . Three pitches later, he was hugging Mike Napoli at home plate after his teammates winning home run. Napoli and Ortiz hit consecutive homers with one out in the 10th inning and the Boston Red Sox rallied past Minnesota 2-1 Wednesday, sending the Twins to their fifth straight loss. http://www.cheapfalconshoodiesjerseys.co...oluokun-hoodie/. - Kevin Labanc and Joseph Blandisi were a potent combination for the Barrie Colts on Friday night. Wholesale Falcons Hoodies .Commissioner Adam Silver said Wednesday it is inevitable that the league will one day take after European sports and have sponsor names on team jerseys. Isaiah Oliver Hoodie . -- Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C.NEW YORK -- Outfielder Carlos Beltran tested his injured right elbow with 25 swings from each side of the plate, and the New York Yankees say the slugger did not experience any discomfort. Beltran worked out in the home batting cage at Yankee Stadium on Thursday, with hitting coach Kevin Long on soft-toss duties. He is scheduled for the same exercise on Friday. Beltran has a bone spur in his elbow, and the eight-time All-Star is hoping to avoid surgery.dddddddddddd The Yankees also announced that Mark Teixeira saw Dr. Keith Raskin, who confirmed that the first baseman has inflammation in his surgically repaired right wrist. Teixeira is day to day. New York begins a three-game series against Minnesota on Friday night. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz