Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Java
zxlbxj1 Offline

24.08.2018 08:30
and fractured ankle Antworten

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Henrik Stenson won the season-ending World Tour Championship on Sunday after shooting an 8-under 64 in the final round. The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Stenson had six birdies in the final round before finishing with an eagle at the 18th hole left him at 25 under for the tournament. It was his first victory of the season on the European Tour. "To achieve the double, double if you like in winning the DP World Tour Championship and the Race to Dubai on top of winning the PGA Tour Championship to capture the FedEx Cup takes some beating, I guess," Stenson said. "I am just very, very pleased with the way I played. I knew it was going to be a tough week as I knew the guys like Justin (Rose) and Ian (Poulter) would come charging at me and try to catch me." Poulter birdied his closing two holes to shoot a 66 and finish second at 19 under. He also finished in second in the Race to Dubai. "I have to take my hat off to Henrik as he is unbelievable," Poulter said. "I tried to run him down as hard as I could but even with a sore wrist he has pressed on and I just could not get close enough. Henrik has not made a mistake all week and all I could do was make sure of second place and some valuable Ryder Cup points." Victor Dubuisson of France shot a 71 to claim third place at 17 under. Rory McIlroy continues to show signs of returning to form, closing with a 67 to share fifth place at 15-under par. Rose shot a 70 in the final round and shared 10th place with Swedens Peter Hanson. Josh Rosen Jersey .S. womens soccer team to a 2-0 win over China in Colorado in the afternoon. Benson Mayowa Cardinals Jersey . Napoli hit two home runs, Jonny Gomes and prized rookie Xander Bogaerts also connected, and the Red Sox kept up their dizzying scoring spree at Yankee Stadium by bashing New York 13-9 Saturday for a fifth straight win. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/ch...ls-jersey-98/.3 seconds remaining, and No. 7 North Carolina held off a resilient No. 25 Virginia team, 54-51, on Saturday. John Henson contributed a double-double with 15 points to go with 11 rebounds for the Tar Heels (25-4, 12-2 ACC), who have won five straight and 10 of 11. Chase Edmonds Cardinals Jersey .S. military base for UFC: Fight for the Troops 3. This fight card, which takes place in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, has had a number of changes, including headliner Lyoto Machida replaced by fellow Brazilian Rafael Natal. Chad Williams Cardinals Jersey . - Vince Carter, heading into his 17th NBA season, doesnt consider age a big issue anymore.Mike OShea hates losing. The first-year head coach has made that much crystal clear in his pair of post-game media sessions. His Blue Bombers are winless and their preseason schedule is complete. Now two days into a 12-day stretch before the regular season begins, Winnipegs freshly-minted field general is communicating optimism and relaying the positives in his football club. "I think the offence did a great job," OShea told reporters on Monday afternoon, his first availability in Winnipeg following the Bombers 23-20 loss in Calgary on Saturday. "When you look at the numbers to go along with that film — no two-and-outs, 26 first downs — that should be good enough to win." But its tough to beat a team like the Calgary Stampeders at McMahon when you spot them a 14-point lead after a quarter of play. So is OShea at all concerned with his starting defence allowing touchdown drives of 52 and 59 yards in Calgarys first three possessions, and 129 rushing yards in the first half? "No. No, I am not concerned at all. I know what weve put in and I know that well keep working. The effort is there. The buy-in is there. Im excited, actually. I got pulled out of the defensive meeting to come (speak to media). I just missed some great stuff." This seems somewhat contradictory when you look at the ease in which the Stampeders offence trotted down the field in the opening twenty minutes when it was starters versus starters. OShea has stated that coordinator Gary Etcheverrys defence has been purposefully "vanilla" in their preseason looks, keeping their cards close to the vest. And consider the likes of Johnny Sears and Donovan Alexander — two probable Week 1 starters — were also out of Saturdays lineup as they continue to recover from groin and calf injuries, respectively. The offence, meanwhile, indeed looked calculated and collected with Drew Willy at the helm. The first-year starter finished his day 14-of-23 for 172 yards, and could have been upwards of 70 per cent passing if it werent for a few easily caught balls that slipped through the hands of his receivers. "We started slow again, I think as an entire team. We have to find a way to rectify that," said OShea when questioned about his offence. "I thought the offence performed very well. I thought they played with a lot of heart. They played a real physical style. We ran the ball. We threw the ball. We moved the ball down the field. We moved the ball out from our own end. Maybe we didnt capitalize on enough of those opportunities down deep. Theres some very positive things." "We are still evaluating the No. 2 (quarterback) position, for sure," added OShea. "But yes, it was important to put Drew (Willy) back out there, and to give credit where its due, (offeensive coordinator) Marcel (Bellefeuille) came to me (at halftime) and said, lets put him back out.dddddddddddd And we did." Keeping Willy in for the opening possession of the third quarter proved shrewd, as he engineered his third scoring drive on 10 plays that covered 76 yards before stalling on first-and-goal. Coming out after the break and continuing to build in-game experience with his receivers, backs, and linemen should prove worthwhile as the new No. 1 establishes chemistry with the pieces around him. Quarterbacks Brian Brohm, Max Hall, and Robert Marve all saw time running Winnipegs offence in preseason games, and it looks from afar that a decision will have to be made between Brohm and Hall as to who will backup Willy. Young Marves cannon-arm, deep ball accuracy, and ability to turn up field and dash for first downs will likely see him stick around as he familiarizes himself with the Canadian game. Its been a while since there has been a young project pivot in Winnipeg. The potential is there. Injury Report: Several projected starters missed the game in Calgary, including slotbacks Nick Moore (back) and Cory Watson (hamstring), cornerback Donovan Alexander (calf), and defensive back/linebacker Johnny Sears (groin). OShea says Watson will finally return to practice this week after sitting out since Day 2 of camp... Another National slotback, Julian Feoli-Gudino, suffered a "lower-body" injury late last week and looks to return soon, as the club may have to start him next to Watson and Rory Kohlert in a three-National receiver set since the loss of defensive tackle Ryan Lucas for the season with an ACL tear... The old adage You cant make the club from the tub is beginning to find reference alongside every mention of 2013 All-Star running back Will Fords name as of late. The position battle between rookies Nic Grigsby and Paris Cotton is reaching critical mass, and Fords layup since Day 3 of camp with a hamstring pull just may cost him his job... Speaking of Cotton, who was again impressive with the ball in his second preseason game (5 carries for 58 yards, 2 receptions for 24 yards), suffered an undisclosed leg injury late on Saturday. The explosive and slippery tailback is receiving assessment from the doctor on Monday and an update will be provided this week... According to the media release sent out by the team Monday morning, National linebacker Graig Newman, whom Kyle Walters targeted aggressively in free agency this winter, will "miss the 2014 season" with a dislocated and fractured ankle. Mike OShea isnt so sure stating, "Im not saying hes done for the season... Im optimistic and so is (Newman). Well see him soon... Ask me again in a couple months. Three months, possibly. Hes got a good spirit." Newman underwent surgery on Monday. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz