Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Java
zxlbxj1 Offline

28.08.2018 08:14
and trying to go forward to fini Antworten

ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- All Tyler Beskorowany had to do was be patient. Beskorowany made 29 saves Saturday as the St. Johns IceCaps edged the Portland Pirates 3-2 in American Hockey League action. Beskorowanys start made him the teams third starting goaltender of the season after Eddie Pasquales season-ending injury and Michael Hutchinsons callup Friday to the Winnipeg Jets. "I went through it one save at a time," said Beskorowany. "That was the mentality I had all night. These guys played well in front of me. Ive never seen a team block so many shots in my life. I made the saves I had to and gave them a chance to win." The 23-year-old goalie said he didnt feel nervous ahead of the home game. "The nerves werent too bad," Beskorowany said. "Just being at home maybe helps the nerves a little, having that home crowd behind you." Due to NHL callups the IceCaps are also without Eric ODell, Patrice Cormier and John Albert. Team leading scorer Kael Mouillierat is also out with injury. With that in mind, head coach Keith McCambridge said the IceCaps need to stay focused. "The mindset is keep pushing forward. We still have a lot of really good pieces in that dressing room," he said. "Our depth is being tested right now but this is part of what happens, day in and day out. You never know what your lineup is going to be. Im proud of the guys for being able to push forward." Josh Lunden, Andrew Gordon and Carl Klingberg scored for the IceCaps (38-20-4). Brandon Yip and Jordan Szwarz replied for the Pirates (22-30-10). The IceCaps opened the scoring when Jerome Samson found Gordon in front of the net for an easy tap-in. The shot snuck in under the glove 11:36 into the first period. Portland equalized when Yip roofed a wrist shot at the 7:37 mark of the second on the power play. Just under a minute later a Mathieu Brodeur point shot found its way to the net, banking off Szwarz in the crease and in for Portlands second goal. Klingberg pounced on a loose puck in the slot and scored a high slapshot 4:58 into the third period, tying the game for the IceCaps. Lunden put the IceCaps ahead with 6:58 left in the game on a backhander from the slot coming through the zone. Mark Visentin stopped 31 for Portland. Adidas Michael Stone Jersey . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Wholesale Flames Jerseys . - The Green Bay Packers got back to work on Friday without star quarterback Aaron Rodgers. http://www.cheapflamesjerseys.com/?tag=a...hamilton-jersey. Wiggins, a 6-foot-8, 200-pound forward who plays his first exhibition game on Wednesday against Pitt State, was the top prospect in the class of 2013. Mike Vernon Jersey . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp. Matt Bartkowski Jersey . Make that, almost always subjective. Saturday at Carrow Road, the spirit of fair play trumped the rulebook, costing Norwich City three points.CHARLESTON, S.C. - American Sloane Stephens was upset 6-4, 6-4 by Elina Svitolina at the Family Circle Cup, losing to the 35th-ranked Ukrainian on Wednesday. The 18th-ranked Stephens fell to the 19-year-old Svitolina, who earned her fourth career victory over a top 20 player — the third coming last week at the tournament near Miami. The 21-year-old Stephens gave credit to her opponent, who moved up seven spots to reach a career-high ranking this week. "She played pretty well, and its just unfortunate that I lost, but I mean, you can just learn from the mistakes and things like that and build on it," Stephens said. Last week at the Sony Open, Svitolina defeated Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Eugenie Bouchard and Barbora Zahlavova Strycova before losing to No. 3 Agnieszka Radwanska. "I started to believe more in myself that I can compete with players like this, top level, top 20 and top 10," said Svitolina, who is making her first appearance on the green clay in Charleston. &qquot;I think this is the key, that I believe more in myself and I play more solid from the baseline and trying to go forward to finish the point earlier.dddddddddddd." Second-seeded Jelena Jankovic, the highest seeded player remaining after top-ranked Serena Williams was upset Tuesday, plays Wednesday night against American Lauren Davis. The 28th-ranked Venus William faces Chanelle Scheepers of South Africa later Wednesday. Stephens says shes looking forward to a long career. "If I play 10 more years of tennis, until Im 31, thats a lot of tennis to be played," Stephens said. "I could win the next Grand Slam or I could win one in six years and that would still be, you know, if I had pretty decent results and I was pretty consistent, I think that would still be pretty good." In other matches, Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia defeated American qualifier Grace Min 6-2, 6-3. Elena Vesnina of Russia stopped Petra Cetkovska of the Czech Republic, 3-6, 6-2, 6-4. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz