Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Java
zxlbxj1 Offline

28.08.2018 08:20
hich poses a real problem fo Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Washington Nationals slugger Bryce Harper showed plenty of pop Thursday in his first on-field batting practice since undergoing ligament surgery on his left thumb last month. "Honestly, we almost ran out of baseballs," manager Matt Williams said. "Between he and Wilson (Ramos), whoever gets in the park first today and goes to the outfield will have lots of souvenirs." Williams said Harper will begin a minor league rehab assignment after the Nationals begin a road trip next week. "Im still trying to see where my swings at. ... I dont see myself coming back after five games or four games," Harper said. "I really want to push it and see how I feel after eight, nine games down there. If I feel good before that, then Ill see where Im at." Williams will have to do some shuffling when Harper returns. Ryan Zimmerman, whose chronic shoulder problems have moved him off third base, has been playing in Harpers spot in left field. Williams originally said Zimmerman will move back to third, but now the manager says he will move players around depending on matchups and to give players rest. Zimmerman could be playing first base, third base or left field, while Harper will be used in all three outfield positions. Anthony Rendon will shuffle between second base and third base. "It doesnt really matter to me. I just want to play," Harper said. "I just want to be in the lineup and hopefully I can come back and help the team win." The Nationals have been playing well recently in Harpers absence, moving into first place in the NL East ahead of Thursdays opener of a four-game series against the Atlanta Braves. "One through nine, everyones swinging it really, really well right now. Were playing well. Im the odd man out, I guess," he joked. Cheap Thunder Jerseys China . Scolari says that although Brazilians have the right to complain about the government and demand improvements, perhaps the protests wont be coming at the "right time. Shawn Kemp Jersey . The move - the latest twist in Greeces nearly three-year financial freefall -- is the first such action by any of the countrys major sports bodies. It immediately halts all domestic track and field competitions, including track meets May 12-13 in several Greek cities. http://www.cheapthundersjerseys.com/?tag...hamilton-jersey. The Raptors general manager has his list of possible draft selections whittled down to a handful ahead of Thursday nights NBA draft in Brooklyn, New York. The Raptors, who have auditioned dozens of players over the past couple of weeks, have the 20th overall pick in the first round, as well as the 37th and 58th picks in the second. Alex Abrines Jersey . The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons. Cheap NBA Jerseys . American Lindsey Jacobellis was third, while Japans Yuka Fujimori finished just off the podium. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-Francois, Que., earned bronze at the 2006 Olympic Games and is set to return to the Games this February in Sochi, Russia.The Chicago Blackhawks got out to a good start, with captain Jonathan Toews burying a couple of first-period goals, but it was all Los Angeles after that, and the Kings took Game Three by a 4-3 score, taking a 2-1 lead in the Western Conference Final. Los Angeles attack was paced by Jeff Carter, who had a goal and two assists, giving him 19 points in 17 playoff games, one behind teammate Anze Kopitar for the league lead. Carter, along with rookie linemates Tanner Pearson (1 A in Game Three) and Tyler Toffoli (1 G in Game Three), has been a difference-maker in the series. While the Blackhawkw arent shy about playing Toews line head-to-head against Kopitars line, the Kings are getting the better of the other matchups, and none moreso than when Carter, Pearson and Toffoli take the ice. Through three games against Chicago, Carter has eight points (4 G, 4 A) overall and has been on for 46 shot attempts for and 30 against (60.5%) during 5-on-5 play. Its not only the Carter line getting it done for the Kings though. D Drew Doughty has been on top of his game, with a goal and an assist while playing a game-high 28:32 in Game Three giving him a dozen points in the postseason, tied with Montreals P.K. Subban for the lead among defencemen. Chicago is getting the best of the top line matchup, as Toews, Bryan Bickell and Marian Hossa had strong possession games in Game Three, with Hossa leading the way, with 76% of the even-strength shot attempts when he was on the ice.dddddddddddd. While the final score was close, the Blackhawks didnt really threaten once the Kings had the lead. Los Angeles controlled play in the third period, outshooting Chicago 18-7, and the Blackhawks managed to break through for a goal (by Patrick Sharp, his first point since Game Five vs. Minnesota) with four seconds remaining to make the final margin close. Blackhawks RW Patrick Kane had been held off the scoresheet in the series, which poses a real problem for the Blackhawks and further illustrates the advantage that the Kings are gaining through the production of Carters line. One challenge for the Blackhawks is that they are running Michal Handzus between Kane and Sharp on the second line and that unit was under 31% in possession terms in Game Three and, by the third period, Handzus was replaced by Ben Smith in that role. Andrew Shaw returned to the Blackhawks lineup and played 12:28. He didnt have any shots on goal, but tied Bickell with a game-high six hits. This has already been a hard-fought series, but the Blackhawks are now facing a difficult situation, down two games to one, with Game Four in Los Angeles. If the Blackhawks are going to get back to even, they will need the supporting cast to contribute more. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz