Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Java
zxlbxj1 Offline

28.08.2018 08:33
r you get drafted other than your Antworten

TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie, Pierre LeBrun and Darren Dreger gathered for the latest installment of Insider Trading and the topics discussed included the injury situation for Team Canada, last second changes to their Olympic roster projections, and headline-making bubble players. A lot of concern over potential Team Canada goalie Roberto Luongo after he was run over by Dustin Brown, will he be okay? Darren Dreger: It sounds like good news for Team Canada. The MRI on Luongos ankle didnt detect anything severe; nothing overly concerning. Were told Luongo is walking without a limp and hes feeling better so that should mean Canada is okay to name Carey Price, Roberto Luongo, and Mike Smith as their three goaltenders. As soon as word broke there might be some concern with the long-term health of Luongo, that spawned obvious speculation as to what Steve Yzerman might do if they had to replace him from the mix and the sense that I have is it would have been Marc-Andre Fleury of the Pittsburgh Penguins. Bob McKenzie: Whether were talking Luongo or Steven Stamkos, the potential of having to replace an injured player is a very real one. We should look at what that process is. January 7 is the final day that all the federations and teams and countries have to name their final 25-man roster, but its not really final. In the case of Canada for example, they just nominate those 25 names and at the end of the month, between the 25th and 27th, the Canadian Olumpic Committee then vet that list to make sure there are no suspended players, to make sure everybody has a Canadian passport – that theyre not trying to sneak a Russian on there. Then 24 hours before the hockey competition begins on February 11th, there is a directorate meeting. Thats when the rosters become official, except theyre not quite official. In that space between the directorate meeting and two hours before the puck drops on February 12th – if somebody got injured on a game day skate – you technically have a very tiny window to go through and name somebody else but there are a lot of logistical issues with the Olympics being in Sochi. James Duthie: We have a change in our projected roster from Sunday. Price, Luongo, and Smith remain in goal. The defencemen remain the same except Dan Hamhuis comes on – remember head coach Mike Babcock has said from the beginning that hed prefer to have four left defencemen and four right defencemen – that desire pushes Hamhuis on and Dan Boyle off, who we had on Sunday. The forwards remain the same as well. Insider Trading: Canadas Olympic Team Projection Again, these are not all locks. Conversations are still going on with Team Canada brass involving forwards such as Eric Staal, Chris Kunitz, Milan Lucic, Patrick Marleau, Jeff Carter, and James Neal, and defencemen Mark Giordano, Marc Staal, Boyle, and Brent Seabrook; players that are still on the bubble. Mike Babcock has stressed speed for these Olympics. Is there any concern about speed with any of the players projected to make the roster? Pierre LeBrun: Its one to say it and for Team Canada it now has to be put into action. Canada looked like fish out of water in Torino and theyre trying to not repeat that in Sochi. The world juniors really brought that home for Team Canada – they have to have speed as a tiebreaker; guys who can skate on a larger, international ice. We know some of the locks – Ryan Getzlaf, Corey Perry, and Patrice Bergeron – arent great standards and by this standard are kind of slow so they dont want to add more guys that are average skaters on the roster. When you talk about bubble guys like Matt Duchene or Claude Giroux, those guys are in because they can skate on the bigger ice. There are a handful of players who will make major headlines whether they are on Team Canada or left off it; fascinating additions or glaring omissions. Lets run down the five most intriguing characters. McKenzie: Top of the list by a large margin over everybody else is PK Subban. With all due respect to our American friends, the Bobby Ryan and Keith Yandle controversy: a garden party to what it would be if the eight defencemen for Canada are announced and Subban, the reigning Norris Trophy winner – is left off. Over the course of this season, has there been any one moment where any network when theyre talking about what they believe Hockey Canada will do, have they had Subban in the Top Six? The answer is no. Weve never really gotten that strong sense that hes right in the mix, theres always been somebody ahead of him on the right side. Were projecting hes going to be here in the Top Eight but if any of us were to sit here and say hes an absolute, 100 percent lock, I dont think we could. Another intriguing name is Martin St. Louis given that Yzerman is his GM in Tampa Bay. LeBrun: That would be one tough phone call from Yzerman to St. Louis and you remember when Yzerman was made GM in Tampa after Vancouver 2010, that was kind of an awkward meeting between the two. St. Louis has actually strengthened his case by his play without Stamkos this season. Hes continued to be a productive player. On the big ice in Sochi, St. Louis has a spot on this team and I think in many ways, if the stars align, Yzerman owes this to St. Louis. But he has to have earned it and I think he has. Maybe the most debated player over the past couple months is Kunitz. Dreger: And hell continue to fight for a spot. His numbers speak for themselves: hes second, or at least tied for second among the Canadian goal scorers with his linemate and captain Sidney Crosby. As good as his stats are, hes still being viewed as a longshot. On numbers alone hes made a strong case, the chemistry with Crosby is obvious, but I dont think its going to be enough. And another perhaps surprise would be Marleau of the San Jose Sharks. Yes, he has the experience the coaches love, he has the speed thats going to be good on the big ice but I dont think its going to be enough. How about another Patrick in Patrick Sharp? LeBrun: I would argue that no other Canadian forward over the last year has made his case stronger than Sharp. His play in the playoffs for the reigning Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks was amazing; he should have been among the three or four names among the Conn Smythe Trophy voting. His play this season in the first three months has been absolutely magical on both sides of the puck. Hes versatile – he can play all three forward positions – which is important in a tournament where you have to juggle lines because of injuries. There has to be a place on this team for Sharp. I know you cant take everyone, but this guy just fits in so well. Did James Neal get forgotten in this selection process? Dreger: He has been. Weve virtually not talked at all about Neal yet he is first in goals per game next to Stamkos. His numbers offensively are very impressive; there are some concerns with his game away from the puck, but hell be part of the conversation before the final decision on Tuesday. The same applies to Milan Lucic of the Boston Bruins; a fierce competitor, but is that going to be enough to sway them? Calvin De Haan Jersey . "Yes, Id like to get them in," Detroits rookie manager said. "Mother Natures going to have a say in that." Sure enough, the Tigers had their game against the Kansas City Royals postponed because of rain on Thursday. Jaroslav Halak Jersey . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. http://www.cheapislandersjerseys.com/?ta...-smith-jersey.Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. Josh Bailey Jersey . Judging by his performance Saturday night, Cotto has plenty left in the tank. Cotto became the first Puerto Rican fighter to win world championships in four weight divisions, stopping Sergio Martinez in their WBC world middleweight title fight Saturday night. Mathew Barzal Jersey .5 million contract with the right-handed reliever. Ziegler revealed the agreement via Twitter, saying hes "really excited to stay in Arizona for a couple more years, at least.Got your draft outfit picked out? Not yet, not yet. I kind of got a taste of being able to pick a suit with the draft lottery, I went with the bow tie. I have to see my options and see what Im working with. Are you a big fashion guy? Yeah, Im into fashion. You know, I dont know how extreme Ill go for the draft but I think it will be something memorable at least. Do you remember the first time you realized you could make it to the NBA? I really never doubted myself making it to the NBA. When I realized it last year, we were in a hotel and the whole team was watching ESPN and they put up kind of draft board with the top ten players who were going to be available, and they had me going to the Lakers and right when that happened everybody started texting me and saying "when you going to L.A?" thats when I realized Im going have to think about it and make a decision. Being from Canada, are you a hockey guy at all? No, not really. I played lacrosse when I was younger and [Calgary Flames forward] Sean Monahan was one guy I played with. Hes probably my favourite player in the NHL, or [Buffalo Sabres forward] Tyler Ennis [laughs]. (Ennis shares the same name as this Buffalo Sabre/photo: Bill Wippert/NHLI viaa Getty Images) Was it tough leaving Syracuse this year? Yeah it was tough making a decision.dddddddddddd. It would have been easier if I didnt enjoy my time in Syracuse but they just embraced me there when I got there. I loved my teammates and the coaching staff and loved the city. It was tough to leave but for my career and my best interests I think it was best for me to enter the draft. Who will be your first text to after you get drafted other than your parents? Well, my parents will be there so I wont text them. I guess the last person who texts me because theyll be at the top [laughs]. Nah, my closest friends and family will be there with me in New York, so the first person at the top of the list will get the reply. Whats it like being in the NBA environment? Its interesting. To see the business part and the business side and all the media and all the things you have to do, Ive got a taste of it at Syracuse, but for the most part nobody really knows what goes on behind close doors. Just to see what players have to go through, not only what happens on the court, is a little bit different for me. Are you nervous at all? I am a little bit. Im just anxious to find out where Im going to end up. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz