Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Channels
zhanjiao1212 Offline

29.08.2018 07:35
Smart had two of his five points during the opening 20 minutes on a layup and Brian Williams had a rebound basket during the fi Antworten

For the first time in his illustrious career, Martin Brodeur will appear in an NHL game for a team other than the New Jersey Devils. Authentic Joe Thomas Jersey . The NHLs all-time leader in wins and shutouts is slated to make his debut for the St. Louis Blues in Thursday nights matchup with the team thats tied with them atop the Central Division, the Nashville Predators. With Brian Elliott out indefinitely because of a knee injury, St. Louis signed Brodeur to a one-year deal Tuesday. The 42-year-old netminder holds most of the leagues goaltending marks, most notably 688 wins, 124 shutouts and 1,259 appearances - all with New Jersey. Hes also won four Vezina Trophies, three Stanley Cups and a pair of gold medals with Team Canada. Ive been waiting for a great opportunity, and it came from the Blues, Brodeur told the leagues official website. I just want to have fun. Ive got nothing to prove to myself. I just want to go out and enjoy the season and enjoy the winning like I was able to do in New Jersey for a lot of years. Brodeur hasnt played in the NHL since the Devils 2013-14 season finale April 13, a 3-2 win over Boston. He began skating with the Blues on Friday. The future Hall of Famer will try to help St. Louis (16-7-2) bounce back from its first regulation loss in six games. Jake Allen was in net for a 4-1 defeat in Chicago on Wednesday that featured three Blackhawks goals in the first 5 1/2 minutes of the third period. The Blues were 4-0-1 before that defeat and had taken a season high-tying three in a row on the road. St. Louis attempt to get back into the win column will come against a Nashville team thats won six straight at home and is 10-1-1 there this season. The Blues, who split two home matchups with the Predators in November, are seeking a seventh consecutive victory in Nashville. They outscored the Predators by a combined 12-3 in last seasons three visits, but Nashville (16-6-2) has appeared far more competitive in its first campaign under Peter Laviolette. It had won a season-high four in a row - despite scoring a combined three goals in the final two victories - before a 2-1 loss at Carolina on Tuesday. Mike Ribeiro tallied his second goal in as many games with 4:46 remaining, but the Predators couldnt find the equalizer despite outshooting the Hurricanes 15-6 in the final period. There werent a lot of Grade-A opportunities for us. They were pretty quick to defense and shutting things down. We can be better, but we couldnt catch them, Laviolette said. Nashville got a tying goal late in the second period Nov. 13 in St. Louis but the Blues Paul Stastny scored the lone one in the third in his teams 4-3 victory. The four goals match the most given up this season by Pekka Rinne, 16-4-1 with a 1.83 goals-against average. James Neal had the tiebreaking goal in the final period and an assist in the Predators 2-1 victory at the Scottrade Center on Nov. 8, but he doesnt have a point in his last seven contests. Neal has four goals and three assists in his last seven games against St. Louis. The Blues Vladimir Tarasenko has three goals and five assists in his last six matchups with Nashville. Brodeur will face the Predators for the first time since a 5-0 victory in New Jersey on Nov. 10, 2013, his 123rd career shutout. Nashville last won seven in a row at home Oct. 29-Nov. 23, 2009. Blues (34PTS) at Predators (34PTS) - 8PM Teams have split two games this season, both in STL STL has won 6 straight in NSH NSH (16-6-2): won 6 straight at home, 9GA, 0/23 on PP leagues worst home PP (1/41) Ribeiro (2G) has scored in back to back games STL (16-7-2): 3-1-0 past 4 road games, 2/17 on PP Tarasenko (2G, 1A) last 2 games Brodeur expected to start, last started a game April 13 Brodeur last played in NSH Nov 19/09 Authentic Damarious Randall Jersey . Tyutin has missed the last nine games with an ankle injury which occurred while playing for Russia at the Olympics. The top-two defenceman has four goals and 20 assists, 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with Columbus this season. Authentic Bernie Kosar Jersey . -- A deflected pass that landed in DeSean Jacksons hands. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-kevin-zeitler-jersey .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No.LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Marcus Smart had an off game and Oklahoma State lost in a rematch with Memphis. Shaq Goodwin had 17 points, Joe Jackson hit four key late free throws and No. 21 Memphis beat No. 5 Oklahoma State 73-68 Sunday night in the championship game of the Old Spice Classic. Memphis (5-1) held Smart, a preseason All-American, to 12 points. Smart, who played with stomach virus-type symptoms, went 4 for 13 from the field and had five turnovers. "Thats definitely not an excuse," Smart said. "They did an excellent job executing their scouting report. I couldnt find a groove out there." In a meeting between the teams on Nov. 19, Oklahoma State (7-1) won handily over Memphis, getting 39 points from Smart in a 101-80 victory. "It didnt catch me off guard," Smart said. "I knew they were going to make adjustments because of how I played last game. I was fully expecting it. Things werent falling my way." Smart turned the ball over with Oklahoma State trailing by one with 11 seconds left, and fouled Jackson, who made two free throws to make it 71-68. Oklahoma States bid to tie it ended when Smart had another turnover in the final seconds and Jackson connected on two more free throws. "They deserved to win, we didnt deserve to win," Oklahoma State coach Travis Ford said. "We just werent ourselves. Not taking anything away from Memphis at all, but we were our own worst enemy on a lot of occasions. Im a little surprised that it was even, as bad as we played, as close as it was. Give Memphis credit, they were a very determined basketball team." Chris Crawford scored on a layup and later added a free throw to put Memphis aheead 69-64 with 2 1/2 minutes left. Authentic Myles Garrett Jersey. Smart, who missed 9 of his first 11 shots, had consecutive baskets that pulled the Cowboys within 69-68 with 2 minutes to play. "On the defensive end, we didnt play like were used to," Smart said. "Some costly buckets at costly times." Crawford finished with 16 points, while Jackson had 11. "Im not a revenge guy," Memphis coach Josh Pastner said. "Im not like an ill-will guy. I think when you hold things in, things come out sideways. I talked to our guys about that. We needed to have course correction, and we corrected some of the course." Michael Dixon Jr. hit a jumper and 3-pointer as Memphis went ahead 56-52 with 8 minutes remaining. Memphis scored the first seven points in the second half, including a 3-point play by Goodwin, to cut its deficit to 42-39. After Memphis Geron Johnson was given a technical foul, Phil Forte made two free throws and added a 3-pointer to make it 47-39. Forte had nine of 19 points as Oklahoma overcame a six-point deficit to take a 42-32 lead at halftime. Smart had two of his five points during the opening 20 minutes on a layup and Brian Williams had a rebound basket during the final minute to give the Cowboys a 10-point advantage. Oklahoma State saw comfortable leads disappear in both of its two previous games at the tourney. The Cowboys let a 23-point halftime lead dwindle to four with 3 minutes to play before beating Purdue 97-87 Thursday, and then escaped with a 69-67 victory over Butler one day later after taking a 44-30 halftime advantage. Goodwin scored 11 first-half points, including a jumper that put Memphis up 21-15 10 minutes into the game. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz