Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Channels
zhanjiao1212 Offline

29.08.2018 07:37
was Antworten

West Ham forward Dimitri Payet has been named the PFA Fans Player of the Month for February in the Premier League. Pink Seahawks Jerseys . Payets performances last month helped Slaven Bilics side to two wins and a draw as they stayed in the hunt for Champions League qualification.The Frenchman, who has been called up to his national squad for the friendlies against the Netherlands and Russia, won 41.6 per cent of the vote to beat off competition from West Ham team-mate Mark Noble (39.6 per cent) and Tottenham forward Christian Eriksen (18.8 per cent). That selection was reduced from an initial 12-man list featuring Cesc Fabregas, Diego Costa (both Chelsea), Danny Rose (Tottenham), Fraser Forster (Southampton), Heurelho Gomes (Watford), Jamie Vardy (Leicester), Robert Huth (Leicester), Ross Barkley (Everton) and Salomon Rondon (West Brom).Every month, throughout the English football season, fans will have the opportunity to vote on skysports.com for who they think has been the best player in the Barclays Premier League, Sky Bet Championship, Sky Bet League One and Sky Bet League Two, after Sky Sports teamed up with the PFA to be the digital platform for the Awards. Payets performances helped West Ham to two wins and a draw in February Before the vote opens each month, an expert panel will produce a shortlist of contenders. Fans will then be able to vote for the player they think deserves the award.The panel includes Sky Sports football pundits Paul Merson, Ian Holloway and Peter Beagrie.That trio will be joined by Mike Riley, general manager of Professional Game Match Officials, and Malcolm Clarke, chairman of the Football Supporters Federation, as well as the winning fan from each month. Get Sky Sports Alerts News, line ups and goal alerts from your football club - direct to your mobile Also See: Antonio hails magic Payet Bilic: Injuries helped Hammers Fixtures Table Tre Flowers Stitched Jersey . It will be their 15th head-to-head meeting and fourth in the post-season (Sunday at 2pm et/11am pt on CTV) and for his part, Brady isnt downplaying just how big the game is for him. "Im excited - Its everything you could ask for as an athlete," the New England Patriots quarterback told WEEI Radio in Boston on Monday. Will Dissly Stitched Jersey . Listen to the Raptors vs. Jazz live tonight on TSN Radio 1050 at 9pm et/6pm pt. The Raptors are 1-1 so far on the five-game junket after defeating Denver and losing to Portland. http://www.officialseahawksnflauthenticshop.com/jacob-martin-stitched-jersey/ . Al Horford said all he had to do was make the catch near the basket and then shoot a soft jumper.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- With his left knee in a big brace and a long rehab ahead of him, Marc Gasol vowed to return to the Memphis Grizzlies lineup as soon as possible. Hes not used to sitting, having missed just five out of 244 possible games dating to the 2010-11 season. "They try to give me a week -- three, four, six," Gasol said when asked of the recovery time Monday night. "I dont care what number they say, I told them as soon as I can put my foot down on the floor and I can walk, Im going to rush it and speed the process." Gasol will be on crutches for three to four weeks before he can even start his work to return. Gasol, the NBAs reigning defensive player of the year, spoke before the Grizzlies played the Houston Rockets, three days after he sprained his medial collateral ligament in a game against San Antonio. He said thaat when he planted on his left foot he "felt the pop," and knew something happened. Shaquem Griffin Stitched Jersey. . There was no contact, and Gasol never went down before limping to the Memphis locker room. He said doctors were pretty sure it was an MCL sprain that night -- a suspicion confirmed by an MRI on Saturday. He said that some of the tissue is "partially torn." Two other Memphis players -- forward Zach Randolph and swingman Quincy Pondexter -- have had similar injuries in recent years. Gasol said he talked to both of them about the recovery. Once he heard no surgery was required, Gasol was ready for the trainers to tape up he knee, put on a brace and let him return to the court. But medical personnel told him the MCL sprain was more serious than he was considering. "They wouldnt listen to me," Gasol said. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz