Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

07.05.2018 10:41
MARSEILLE, France - Third-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia reached the Open 13 quarterfinals on Thursday after a hard-fought 6-3, Antworten

MARSEILLE, France - Third-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia reached the Open 13 quarterfinals on Thursday after a hard-fought 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 win against Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain, while Michael Llodra advanced again in one of his favourite local tournaments. Tyreke Evans Jersey . Gulbis had 23 aces but needed more than two hours to win. Llodra, the 2010 champion and two-time runner-up, put out fourth-seeded Andreas Seppi of Italy 7-6 (3), 6-4. Germanys Jan-Lennard Struff also secured an upset, beating seventh-seeded Julien Benneteau, the 2010 finalist, 4-6, 7-6 (3), 6-3. Fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia, No. 6 Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France, and No. 8 Nicolas Mahut of France progressed. Dodig beat Germanys Tobias Kamke 6-7 (4), 6-0, 6-3, Roger-Vasselin advanced with a 7-6 (2), 6-4 win against Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine to his third quarterfinals of the season, and Mahut won 7-6 (5), 6-3 against Ricardas Berankis of Lithuania. On Friday, Dodig faces top-seeded Richard Gasquet of France, Gulbis plays Mahut, Struff is up against Llodra and Roger-Vasselin takes on defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, the second seed, in an all-French match. Bryant Reeves Jersey . Both had to wait out a rain interruption lasting nearly five hours before taking comprehensive third-round victories to join Carling Bassett-Seguso (1983, 1986), Patricia Hy-Boulais (1996-97) and Daniel Nestor (1999) as Canadians who made it into the second week of a major. Mike Bibby Jersey . After losing a shutout bid in the dying seconds of Sundays win over the Colorado Avalanche, Luongo would not be denied against the punchless Oilers and is now just one back of Patrick Roy for 14th on the all-time list. http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Authentic-Allen-Iverson-Grizzlies-Jersey/ . Jannero Pargo scored 14 of his 24 points in the fourth quarter to help the Charlotte Bobcats erase a 21-point deficit and rally for an 83-76 preseason victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night.First-round draft pick Nikita Scherbak is doing everything he can to crack the Montreal Canadiens roster, but admits its a difficult task for a first-year player. "Its very hard, a lot of pressure, a lot of people watching, but Im alright right now," Scherbak told reporters after the second day of the Canadiens development camp in Brossard, Quebec. Scherbak said his goal is to make to it to the NHL this season, but ultimately the decision will be left to the coaching staff. "Its hard work and well see," said Scherbak. "I cant say I already know (who will make the roster), its the coaches opinion… Its a big pressure for me, but Im trying to play next season, Ill try everything to make it to the NHL." The 18-year-old acknowledged he has areas of his game he needs to improve on in order to play at the top level. "I play pretty well in the offensive zone, but I need to work on defensive zone and compete level with the puck." The native of Moscow, Russia said his favourite player in the league also hails from his home country. "I think Pavel Datsyuk is my favourite player. When I was young, I watched him every time, he was my favourite." Scherbak, who joined the WHLs Saskatoon Blades last season, said hes been working on his English and has used television to help him improve. "I like SportsCentre, I watched just sports like NHL games, NBA games and everything about sports." Undrafted forward Jiri Sekac has also been given his shot with the Montreal Canadiens and he plans to make the most of it. Speaking to reporters following the second day of the development camp, Sekac told reporters he bbelieves he earned his shot with the team through strong play overseas. Shareef Abdur-Rahim Jersey. "I had a really, really good season (in the KHL), and I think thats the reason why I received so many offers," Sekac said. Sekac added that he had been given roughly 10 offers, but narrowed his list to four top-level teams before signing a two-year entry-level contract with the Canadiens. The 22-year-old said he made the decision to join the Canadiens based on his knowledge of the franchise and a visit to the city of Montreal following the World Hockey Championship. He did, however, admit to having a connection with Canadiens forward Tomas Plekanec, though the Czech centre made no impact on his decision. "I didnt really know (Pleakanec), but two years ago, we started playing roller hockey together back in Kladno (Czech Republic), because were from the same town. We didnt really talk about Montreal, though he told me a few things. But it was just my decision (to join the Canadiens), I wasnt making the decision because of someones opinions," Sekac said. Sekac told the media that he hopes he is "really close" to making the NHL, but admitted no player has an easy road to making it immediately. When asked what he thought of Canadiens general manager Marc Bergevin mentioning his name amongst three players he believed could fill a spot on the wing in the top nine of the Canadiens lineup, Sekac said hed "do his best to fill the spot" and added he hoped Bergevin was right. Sekac spent the last three seasons playing with Prague Lev of the KHL, finishing second on the team in points with 11 goals and 17 assists in 47 games. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz