Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Channels
zhanjiao1212 Offline

30.08.2018 05:42
The series winner will advance to the MasterCard Memorial Cup next month. Baird, a six-foot-two 178-pound native of Cayuga, Ont Antworten

4) Do you think that there is a misconception about playing in Toronto or in Canada among players in the league?Some players dont really get to know the city of Toronto. Shaun Dion Hamilton Stitched Jersey . Toronto is a great city, a great market and its the only team in Canada so the support is unbelievable and not a lot of players get that. To me, this experience has been one of the best lifetime experiences for me because the fans were so involved, the city were so involved and the whole country was so involved. The Toronto Raptors are a first-class franchise and its really where you want to be.5) Have you been to a hockey game since joining the Raptors and if so, what do you like most about the sport?Yeah I have. I went to a Leafs game and it was unbelievable fun. Its a very physical game and unfortunately they didnt fight when I was there. I like hockey, its very intense.6) Chris Paul said in a postgame interview that you talk too much. What kind of things do you say to get under other players skin?When I played against him in my third year when I was in New Orleans, I had some good games against him. Obviously Chris Paul is one of the best and I love to go against the best. We got into it and thats part of the game. I wasnt talking too much, if anything, Chris Paul is one of those guys who talk too much, but its cool, Im not mad at him or anything like that. I try to give him a good sweat and make him think that its not going to be easy for him to beat me.7) Whats your favourite thing to do in Toronto?I love to go to different restaurants. They have great restaurants, great food and theyre very diverse. I like that a lot, I like tasting different food.8) Heres a video of Jason Terry trying to flop against you and then come after you – whats your reaction when you see that?That was unnecessary, thats a veteran player and he knows that hes better than that. I was like "whats wrong with this dude"?9) Which member of the Raptors do you hang out with the most off of the court?I really love hanging out with Steve Novak, Landry Fields, Tyler Hansborough, but I have a great relationship with everyone. To me, this was the best team that Ive ever played with because the chemistry and the treatment of one another was really good.10) You used a lint roller on Toronto deputy mayor Norm Kelly. Did the lint roller thing with Drake become something that the team had fun with in the locker room?Its another way to get marketing and promotions, so I think its cool to use the lint roller and help people out. Its just fun to do things like that.11) Do you believe that Kyle Lowry will be in a Raptors uniform when the 2014-15 season begins?Yes.12) Whats your NBA Finals prediction and who will ultimately win?San Antonio against Miami and the Spurs win in 6 games. Tim Settle Stitched Jersey . The Thornhill, Ont., native, who is ranked 11th in the world, said hed hoped he would be ready when Canada begins its World Group first-round tie against Japan in Tokyo on Friday. Troy Apke Stitched Jersey . A criminal complaint filed in Hennepin County District Court said his girlfriend told police they got into the argument early Thursday at his suburban Minneapolis home. http://www.officialredskinsnflauthenticshop.com/geron-christian-stitched-jersey/ . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011.TORONTO - The Ontario Hockey League handed North Bay Battalion right-winger Mike Baird a 20-game suspension Tuesday. The disciplinary action stems from a category one penalty for physical abuse of an official during a playoff game against the Barrie Colts on April 10. Baird, who was suspended indefinitely after the incident, is ineligible to play in the post-season. The ban includes thhe six games that the Battalion have played since April 11. Camo Redskins Jerseys. North Bay is scheduled to open the best-of-seven OHL final on Thursday at Guelph. The series winner will advance to the MasterCard Memorial Cup next month. Baird, a six-foot-two 178-pound native of Cayuga, Ont., had one assist and 27 penalty minutes in 28 games with the Battalion this past season. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz