Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Channels
zhanjiao1212 Offline

30.08.2018 05:42
eement. [url=http://www.cheapindiansjerseys. Antworten

vVIERA, Fla. Jose Ramirez Jersey . -- Stephen Strasburg says hes "ready to rock." Even so, the Washington Nationals arent rushing his spring debut. Strasburg isnt scheduled to pitch in the Nationals first two exhibition games. The team hasnt announced when Strasburg, Gio Gonzalez or Doug Fister will make their first appearances this spring. "Its just kind of the way it stacks up," Nationals manager Matt Williams said Wednesday. "Theres no meaning behind it one way or the other. Its how he feels and how we stack that rotation." "Ive talked with (pitching coach Steve McCatty) a lot about it and its just kind of the way it falls," he said. Williams added things will likely change following the teams off-day on March 18. Thats when the Nationals could start setting up their rotation for the regular season. The Nationals will open exhibition play Friday in Port St. Lucie against the New York Mets with Taylor Jordan getting the start. Jordan Zimmermann is set to start in Washingtons spring home opener against Atlanta on Saturday. Strasburg is listed for a bullpen session Saturday. Asked about his schedule, Strasburg replied: "Im not really sure right now. ... Talk to the guys who make the schedule." Strasburg should make his first appearance of the spring next week. Neither he nor the team seemed to be too concerned about when that will be. "He is perfectly fine," Williams said. "He feels great. Hes ready to go on the day that he pitches." The 25-year-old right-hander, who went 8-9 with a 3.00 ERA last season, made clear that there are no health issues for him. "I feel good," he said. "Ready to rock." Strasburg threw a live batting practice session on Wednesday and looked strong. He is continuing to work on his slider this spring. "Its good," he said. "I feel different when I throw a good one and when I throw a bad one. I got some good results. The hitters said it looked good." NOTES: The Nationals posted their lineup for Fridays spring opener against the Mets and none of their three starting outfielders -- Bryce Harper, Jayson Werth and Denard Span -- will be making the trip. ... RHP Drew Storen threw his first live batting practice of the spring. ... RHP Clay Hensley hit INF Anthony Rendon on the hip with a breaking ball during his live BP session and apologized immediately. "My bad. Sorry, dude," Hensley said. Cheap Indians Jerseys China . -- Arizona coach Sean Miller rose from his seat every time Roberto Nelson touched the ball and yelled "Shooter!" He could have been talking about his own team, too. Jason Kipnis Jersey . Tyutin has missed the last nine games with an ankle injury which occurred while playing for Russia at the Olympics. The top-two defenceman has four goals and 20 assists, 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with Columbus this season. http://www.cheapindiansjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-joe-carter-jersey . Pinch-hitter Tommy Medica singled in the go-ahead run in the eighth inning and the Padres beat the Seattle Mariners 2-1 in their first home game since Gwynn died of cancer Monday.CLEVELAND - The agent for Browns free agent safety T.J. Ward says the Pro Bowler remains hopeful of signing a long-term deal with the team. Ward is eligible to hit the open market next week. His agent, Josh Arnold, said in a statement Tuesday that he began "detailed contract discussions" with "multiple" Browns executives at the NFL combine in Indianapolis last month and that the talks have continued. However, the ssides have not yet reached an agreement. Roberto Perez Jersey. Ward is coming off his best season as a pro. On Monday, the Browns placed their transition tag on centre Alex Mack and not Ward, who started all 16 games and made a career-high 129 tackles with two interceptions last season. Arnold said he and Ward "remain open to further discussions with the Browns." The Browns drafted Ward in the second round in 2010. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz