Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
zhanjiao1212 Offline

01.09.2018 03:33
Calgary Flames 5 Winnipeg Jets 4 (Shootout) – For the fourth time in five games the Winnipeg Jets went to a shootout, having won Antworten

Calgary Flames 5 Winnipeg Jets 4 (Shootout) – For the fourth time in five games the Winnipeg Jets went to a shootout, having won the previous three before falling to the Calgary Flames in eight rounds on Monday. Jullian Taylor Stitched Jersey . The Jets are now 5-2 in shootouts on the season. The win snapped Calgarys six-game winless skid, and snapped the Jets four-game home winning streak. The Jets are now 0-2-1 in the second game of back to backs. After their four-game winning streak was snapped Sunday night in Minnesota, the Jets record sits at 10-10-3. The game had a little bit of everything: strange bounces, great offensive plays, questionable officiating, questionable defensive zone coverage, some great saves by both Al Montoya and Reto Berra, a number of good hits, a lot of blocked shots, and some late game heroics by Bryan Little. Put all that together and from a fans standpoint, it was a very entertaining game. The first period was scoreless with the Jets outshooting Calgary 11-6. Mike Cammalleri opened the scoring at 9:01 of the second on a power play, with Michael Frolik tying it 2:10 later with his fifth of the season, banging home the rebound of a Grant Clitsome shot. T.J. Brodie regained the Flames lead with a strange one as it went off Frolik and Montoya never saw it as it came down and caught the top part of the net. The Jets outshot Calgary 23-9 in the second; the 23 shots in a period one shy of the Jets franchise record. The third period was wild. Olli Jokinen tied the game with a floater from just inside the line that Berra never saw. With the game tied the Jets went on a power play only to have the Flames score their fourth shorthanded goal of the season to take a 3-2 lead. The Jets were furious that Lance Bouma, the eventual goal scorer was not penalized for interference after a pick took Dustin Byfuglien out the play. But on the same power play Byfuglien scored his fifth in five games to again tie the game. The Jets have now scored three power play goals in three games, all by Byfuglien. Calgary would again take the lead on a Jiri Hudler shot that went off the skate of Mark Scheifele and in, setting the stage for the heroics. With time running out Evander Kane put a shot on goal that was stopped but Little buried the rebound to tie the game with six seconds left in regulation. It was Littles team leading 12th of the year. Thanks to a power play to start the period the Flames at one time were outshooting the Jets 10-0 in the third, settling for a 13-10 advantage at the end of the frame. The Jets have now scored 25 third period goals, tied for tops in the NHL. Calgary outshot the Jets 5-3 in overtime, making the final shots on goal 47-33 for Winnipeg. It was the most shots Berra has faced in his young career, and the third time this season the Jets have hit that mark. The Jets directed 92 shots at the Flames net, with nine going wide and the Flames blocking 36. That is the second highest blocked shot total since the NHL started keeping the stat in the 1989-90 season. Montreal blocked 38 against St. Louis on November 11. The shootout went as follows. Setoguchi no (had been 3/3 this season), Joe Colborne yes, Andrew Ladd yes, Hudler no, Jokinen no, Cammalleri no, Wheeler yes, Stempniak yes (had to score to keep shootout going), Frolik no, Brodie no, Scheifele no (first ever attempt), Baertschi no, Kane no, Chris Russell no, Byfuglien no, Sean Monahan yes (first ever attempt.) It was also Berras first shootout. Little was not eligible for the shootout due to a misconduct penalty at the end of overtime. Asked about it, Little said it was a head shake that he was called for, with Andrew Ladd adding, “I didnt think it was much and to lose one of our best shooters.” Little had the shootout winner Friday vs Philadelphia. Kane ended the night with 10 shots on goal, tying his career high. It was the third time he has hit that mark. He also led in hits with eight as the Jets recorded 28 hits in the game. Toby Enstrom led in ice time at over 29 minutes; Byfuglien was just under 29. Kane led all forwards with over 24. Zach Redmond and Adam Pardy were the only Jets to not register a shot on goal. Jokinen won 21 of 29 face-offs. Little, Clitsome, Wheeler and Byfuglien all had two point nights. Byfuglien picked up six minutes in penalties, four coming in a scrum at the end of the second period. “We did a lot of good things,” said Ladd. “But we gave up too many quality chances. We did battle back and got key goals at key times and got a point.” “It was a strange game,” added coach Claude Noel in his post-game comments. “We chased the game. It was wild in a lot of ways and it would have been nice to get two points, but well take one. It reminded me of a third game in four nights. At no point was I comfortable with the way we were thinking, the way we were playing.” Like the players, Coach Noel was asked about the officiating and like the players would not say much feeling he had nothing to gain by publically questioning a number of calls and non-calls. “Well take the point and move forward, but not a good game from a coachs standpoint.” The three-game home stand continues Thursday against Chicago and Saturday afternoon against Minnesota, both games on TSN Jets and TSN 1290. Monday in New Jersey the Jets start a six game, 14-day road trip. Womens 49ers Jerseys . Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were second with 77.01 points, just behind Olympic bronze medallists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany. The four-time world champs lead at 79. Richie James Stitched Jersey . -- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindals streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday. http://www.official49ersnflauthenticshop.com/dante-pettis-stitched-jersey/ . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. LOS ANGELES -- Martin Jones has done something even Hall of Fame goalie Patrick Roy never did -- win his first eight NHL games. Roy watched Jones become the second goalie to accomplish that feat -- from the other bench -- as the 23-year-old phenom made 23 saves for the Los Angeles Kings and stopped all three shots in the shootout for a 3-2 victory over the Colorado Avalanche on Saturday. Jones has allowed eight goals on 234 shots while filling in for the injured Jonathan Quick, and has posted shutouts against Montreal, Edmonton and the New York Islanders. The only other goalie to win his first eight games was Philadelphias Bob Froese in the 1982-83 season. "Honestly, I dont even know what the record is," Jones said. "Its a good start and its something to build off of. I just wanted to make sure I came in here and did the things that made me successful in the past. "Every night our guys come to play, and the pride they take in their defensive game is pretty impressive. So I cant give them enough credit." This was the second shootout involving Jones, who in his NHL debut on Dec. 3 stopped all nine shots in the tiebreaker against Anaheim. In this one, he stopped Matt Duchene, PA Parenteau and Ryan OReilly. "These guys can put together a pretty good shootout lineup, so you know youre going to face some skilled players," Jones said. "I just try to stay patient and try not to bite on the first move all the time." The only goal in the shootout was by Anze Kopitar, the Kings second shooter. Kopitar has scored the deciding goal in four of the Kings six shootout wins. "Any goalie for us that is back there, we have a lot of confidence in them," Kopitar said. "Its up to the shooters to get a couple." Jeff Carter and Justin Williams scored for the Kings (25-8-4), who are off to their best start after 37 games and have won nine of 10. They are 22-1-2 when allowing fewer than three goals. OReilly and Erik Johnson scored power-play goals, and Duchene had two assists for the Avalanche, 4-4-2 in their last 10 following a 17-5-55 start. Pink 49ers Jerseys. Semyon Varlamov made 37 saves, one day after prosecutors in Denver dropped a domestic violence case against him. Down 2-0, Colorado cut the deficit in half at 14:02 of the second with Johnsons fifth goal and third in four games. He got a cross-ice pass from Duchene in the left circle and one-timed it to the short side past Jones glove while Jarret Stoll was off for tripping. "It was a good play by them, a low lateral play," Jones said. "I got a decent read on it, but I just wasnt able to extend my blocker out far enough. I thought we deserved to win in regulation. We needed one more big save that we didnt get." The Avalanche, 2 for 39 on the power play in their previous 13 games, cashed in again with 9:33 left in regulation while Mike Richards served a delay-of-game penalty. OReilly, playing in his 300th regular-season game, converted a pass from behind the net from Duchene for his 12th goal. "I thought we showed a lot of character. Being down 2-0 in L.A. is not easy," Roy said. "We had a big break on that power play, and you see how important it is to score on it. That was a big point for us, no doubt about it." Los Angeles came in having allowed six goals in 77 short-handed situations over its previous 21 games. The Kings, who needed almost eight minutes to get their first shot, opened the scoring 32 seconds before the end of the first period. Varlamov made a glove save on Drew Doughtys one-timer from the top of the left circle, but Carter beat defenceman Cory Sarich to the rebound and tucked his 11th goal past the goalies outstretched left leg. Williams made it 2-0 at 5:25 of the second, batting a fluttering puck over Varlamovs left shoulder for his team-high 12th goal. NOTES: The in-house camera crew showed a fan holding up a handmade sign with a photo of Jones and the words: "Glory to the newborn King." ... The Kings have been shut out only once this season -- when the Avalanche beat them 1-0 at Staples Center on Nov. 23 with an overtime goal by Jamie McGinn and 33 saves by Varlamov. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz