Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

05.09.2018 05:15
the Tampa Bay Lightning Antworten

Marc-Andre Fleury gave Blake Wheeler quite an earful.

During a scrum behind Vegas’ net with 2:34 left in the second period of the Golden Knights‘ 4-2 victory over Winnipeg on Wednesday night T.J. Yeldon Jersey , Fleury reached over with his left hand and tickled the left ear of the Jets‘ unsuspecting Blake Wheeler .

”I did that?” said a playful Fleury, who also made 33 saves in the win. ”There’s cameras everywhere.”

There sure are – and video of the ear tickle quickly became a big hit on social media.

”I was just sitting there and people, they were fighting,” Fleury said Zach Zenner Jersey , ”and (I was) trying to have a little smile by myself. That was it.”

Wheeler, whose helmet was off and had his back to the goalie, somehow seemed unfazed by the, well Ka'imi Fairbairn Jersey , ”eary” feeling.

The Jets forward, who was draped over the back of the net, didn’t even turn to look behind him to see who was responsible for the tickle as he continued yapping at Vegas players while getting himself back onto his skates.

The Golden Knights lead the Western Conference final series 2-1, and host Game 4 on Friday night.

Oh Michael Roberts Jersey , and Wheeler might want to keep his ears clear of Fleury’s frolicking fingers.

The New Jersey Devils have re-signed backup goaltender Eddie Lack to a one-year, $650,000 contract.

General manager Ray Shero announced the contract Saturday for Lack, who has played in 144 NHL games for four teams.

The 30-year-old Lack was acquired by New Jersey from Calgary in December 2017 for defenseman Dalton Prout.

He backed up Keith Kincaid when Cory Schneider was hurt. Lack appeared in four games for the Devils John Sullivan Jersey , including a 4-3 win against the Tampa Bay Lightning in which he made a career-high 48 saves.

Lack had a 1-2-0 record with a 3.18 goals-against average for New Jersey.

In 16 games with Binghamton of the American Hockey League, he went 6-7-2 with a 2.90 goals-against average.

Lack previously played for the Vancouver Canucks and Carolina Hurricanes.

Justin Jackson Jersey ,

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz