Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.09.2018 07:49
NOTES: The Devils killed all three Antworten

ROCHESTER, N. Cheap Pacers Jerseys China .Y. - The Rochester Americans had a lot of newcomers on the score sheet Wednesday in their 6-3 victory over the Hamilton Bulldogs in American Hockey League action. Rasmus Ristolainen scored his first two goals of the season, Johan Larsson got his first, Kevin Porter scored his second and third goals of the campaign and Jamie Tardiff got his second. Porter opened the scoring in the first period, and made it 4-2 Rochester (8-7-4) with a power-play goal in the third. Jamie Tardiffs short-handed goal at 2:55 into the second period gave the Americans a 2-0 lead. Ristolainen got his first AHL goal on the power play at 15:35 of the second period to give the home team a 3-1 lead, and he scored shorthanded into an empty net in the final minute. Christian Thomas had a goal and helped set up Morgan Ellis and Martin St. Pierre to account for the Hamilton (9-8-3) scoring. For Thomas and Ellis, it was their second goals of the season. St. Pierres was his fourth. Nathan Lieuwen made 24 saves for Rochester, while Dustin Tokarski turned back 23 shots for the Bulldogs. Cheap Swingman Pacers Jerseys . The 25-year-old Lu, a regular on the Japan LPGA Tour after giving up her LPGA Tour membership in 2010, shot an 8-under 64 in windy, wet conditions at Kintetsu Kashikojima. Cheap Pacers Jerseys . -- The way Ted Ligety carved into turns looked so easy. http://www.cheappacersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-bojan-bogdanovic-jersey . -- John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery.NEWARK, N.J. -- Jhonas Enroth lost sight of the puck for just one second. And that was all the opening Steve Bernier of the Devils needed to beat the Buffalo goalie and give the Devils a 1-0 victory in overtime on Saturday. "I lost sight of it for a second there," said Enroth, who finished with 23 saves. "I looked on the outside of our defender and I should have looked on the inside. It was a good shot, but I could have played it different, too. You want to win the game and get a shutout. This is a tough one, but they won fair and square." Cory Schneider made 15 saves for the shutout and has won back-to-back games after winning at Carolina on Friday night. Schneider made 16 saves in the 5-2 victory over the Hurricanes. "It was a big relief," Bernier said of his goal. "He made some very, very nice saves the whole game. He made it very tough for us." Andy Greene had stolen the puck and passed it to Bernier for the winning tally at 4:19 of overtime. "We had a clean breakout and I got the puck in the middle and cut across the blue line and used their defenceman for a shot," Bernier said. Schneider wasnt quite as busy as Enroth, but he made the saves when needed. "It doesnt matter if its 0-0 or 2-2, if its a tie game you have to be the one who makes the extra save," Schneider said. "When youre giving under 20 shots a night, sometimes one goal is enough. It can be tough standing there and watching (Enroth) do all that, but its part of my job to stop the next one. "I was ready to go. I didnt have much work (Friday) night with only 18 shots, so Im pretty fresh. I felt good in the third period last night and I was able to carry it over. Its good to get in there right away and gget a win. T.J. Leaf Jersey. " Devils forward Ryan Carter left the game just 12 seconds into his first shift on the ice at the 2:05 mark of the first period when he lost a fight to Marcus Foligno. The two squared off away from the play and the 6-foot-3, 223-pound Foligno threw a right hand that caught Carter square on the side of his helmet. That ended the fight and sent Carter to the locker room for treatment. He did not return. "I think hes going to be all right, but I dont have an update yet," Devils coach Pete DeBoer said. The Devils held a 9-3 advantage in shots in the first period and nearly scored in the final minute when Patrik Elias point-blank attempt banged off the left post. Schneider drew cheers when he made a kick save to deny a point-blank shot by Tyler Ennis of the Sabres near the end of the second period. The Devils held a 15-10 shot edge through two periods. The Sabres had a chance early in the third period when Ville Leino skated in alone, but his shot was knocked wide by Schneider. Enroth foiled a shot on his doorstep by Travis Zajac late of the third with a brilliant glove save. "I had good poise there and stayed on my feet and he shot it right into my glove," Enroth said. NOTES: The Devils killed all three Sabres power plays to make them 16 for 16 over their past four games. ... Patrick Kaleta is out for the rest of the season for Buffalo after a torn ACL in a game for Rochester of the AHL on Friday. Kaleta was sent down by the Sabres on Nov. 2. ... The Sabres snapped a five-game losing streak with 3-2 overtime victory over Toronto on Friday. ... Jaromir Jagr scored the 692nd goal of his career on Friday against Carolina, tying him with Steve Yzerman for eighth place on the NHL list. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz