Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
zhanjiao1212 Offline

06.09.2018 05:45
nd limited the Timberwolves to 46 percent shooting, including 29 percent from beyond the arc ... Minnesota is winless in its Antworten

OTTAWA - Now that Curtis Lazar has secured his spot on the Ottawa Senators roster, his next order of business will be seeing if he can extend his stay in teammate Chris Phillps basement. Cheap Bud Dupree Jersey .I guess thats the next discussion were going to have, the rookie forward said with a smile. I woke up this morning to congratulations cards from all the kids, so that was cool.The Senators confirmed Wednesday that Lazar would be dressing for his 10th game Thursday night and will not be returned to the Western Hockey Leagues Edmonton Oil Kings.The decision was not surprising, as the 19-year-old has fit in nicely with the Senators since the start of the season.Lazar got the news shortly after the Senators 3-1 win over the Detroit Red Wings Tuesday night.(Assistant general manager) Pierre Dorion tracked me down and we went to (GM) Bryan Murrays office and he asked me if I wanted to stay and I gladly accepted the offer, said Lazar. Its another step. Im going to be here past that nine-game mark thats pretty cool, but then again I dont want to get too far ahead of myself. At any point I could get sent back. I just have to continue to working hard, thats the biggest thing.Its a huge honour for myself.Senators coach Paul MacLean had been guarded in his evaluation of Lazar throughout the process, but on Wednesday he finally gave Lazar praise for his performance.It was a very easy decision to keep Curtis, said MacLean. The way that he played. The consistency that hes shown. Hes shown the ability to adapt to the game and to raise the level of his game. We feel very comfortable and confident in him staying here is going to make us a better team.The decision means Lazars entry-level deal will now kick in regardless of whether or not the Senators choose to send him back to junior at some point.Despite just nine NHL games to his credit, Lazar has played with a maturity well beyond his 19 years.Hes got real good hockey sense, said MacLean. He seems that hes in the right place a lot. He just knows where to go and thats probably his best skill is that he knows where to go.Lazars teammates werent surprised that he would be remaining in Ottawa.Hes earned the right to be here, said Bobby Ryan. At times youve got to remember hes 19 because he comes in the room and hes so professional already. I dont think there was any doubt in our minds in the room that he was staying.The Senators have been using youth to their advantage as Lazar, Mike Hoffman and Mark Stone have been one of the teams most productive lines of late.Right now theyre a goal-a-game line for us, MacLean said. We project going forward theyre going to be very consistent players for us and we believe that Curtis playing in the centre ice position is his best position. How high he ends up playing in the lineup Im not sure because I dont number them one, two, three four, but I know he plays between 12 and 15 minutes a night. Does he get to 15-20 thats going to depend on how they play.In the coming weeks the Senators will need to make another roster decision. The team is currently carrying the maximum 23 players, but when defenceman Marc Methot returns to the lineup a move will need to be made.Lazar, a native of Salmon Arm, B.C., is looking forward to celebrating with his family next week as the Senators head out on a three-day western road trip starting in Vancouver Tuesday night.Notes: Phillips was given a maintenance day and will be a game-day decision Thursday. He left Tuesdays game with a lower body injury. MacLean did not name his starting goaltender for Thursdays game against the Minnesota Wild. D Mark Borowiecki could return after missing the last three games with an undisclosed injury. RW Alex Chiasson is expected to return to the lineup after missing Tuesdays game. Cheap Jack Ham Jersey . In a pregame tribute commemorating his final contest at Coors Field on Wednesday night, Helton caught the ceremonial first pitch from his daughter with his wife, younger daughter and good friend Peyton Manning watching from the field. Cheap Mike Webster Jersey . The incident occurred at 6:28 of the first period in Anaheims 6-3 home win over Dallas on Sunday. Garbutt left the penalty box and skated at Penner before leaving his skates to deliver a check. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-justin-hunter-jersey . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut.Minneapolis, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - Darren Collison and Rudy Gay each scored 21 points to lead the Sacramento Kings to a 110-107 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday. DeMarcus Cousins had 19 points with seven rebounds before fouling out, and Derrick Williams added 17 points on 6-of-10 shooting in the win. Sacramento snapped a six-game losing skid on the road. Andrew Wiggins tallied 27 points with nine rebounds for Minnesota, which dropped its 10th straight game. Gorgui Dieng and Shabazz Muhammad each chipped in 15 points, with Dieng adding 10 rebounds. The Timberwolves used a 10-2 run to close the final 3:44 of the third quarter to cut their deficit to 84-80 entering the fourth. Troy Daniels made a pair of 3-pointers that brought the hosts within three, then Thaddeus Young converted a free throw to tie the game aat 99-99 with 4:09 to play in the fourth. Cheap Antonio Brown Jersey. Williams answered with a 3 at the other end before Collisons layup pushed the Kings lead to 104-99. Muhammads trey with 3.6 seconds left trimmed the margin to one, but Collison netted a pair of free throws and Daniels missed a tying 3-point attempt as Sacramento held on. There was plenty of offense in the first quarter, with the Kings going 14- of-18 (77.8 percent) from the floor and taking a 37-29 lead into the second. Minnesota pulled within 60-58 at halftime. Game Notes Sacramento made 54 percent of its shots and limited the Timberwolves to 46 percent shooting, including 29 percent from beyond the arc ... Minnesota is winless in its last four games at Target Center ... Ben McLemore finished with 14 points in the win. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

eap Jets »»
 Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz