Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.09.2018 05:09
Pavel Nedved has revealed the one big regret of his career is never having the opportunity to play for Manchester United. [url=h Antworten

Pavel Nedved has revealed the one big regret of his career is never having the opportunity to play for Manchester United. TreQuan Smith Stitched Jersey . The former Czech Republic star was one of the finest midfielders of his generation and enjoyed a trophy-laden career with Sparta Prague, Lazio and Juventus.He was named European Footballer of the Year in 2003 ahead of Thierry Henry and Paolo Maldini after helping Juventus win Serie A. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Despite his success, Nedved admits he is a touch envious of Czech team-mate Karel Poborsky, who played under Sir Alex Ferguson at United from 1996-98.A regret? Nedved told Czech newspaper Idnes. That I never played for Manchester United. Id have liked that. The transfer was never on the table though, there was only Chelsea [interested in me]. Karel Poborsky spent two seasons at Manchester United I liked the generation of Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs, whom I admired. I was a little bit jealous of Karel Poborsky, who played in Manchester and experienced great matches. I know he still feels that love.During his career, Nedved played alongside some of the biggest names in world football, including Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Buffon, Lilian Thuram, Fabio Cannavaro and Alessandro Del Piero.But he rates Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic above them all, as the most talented player he ever played alongside. Nedved rates Zlatan Ibrahimovic as his most talented team-mate In terms of team-mates, Ive had a lot and I dont want to offend anyone, he stated. If I had to pick one [as the best] though, Id say Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Hes a striker who can cut through defences. He has scary power and height, as well as excellent technique. That said, when he came to Juventus, he couldnt finish. What you see today is mainly down to the fact Fabio Capello took him for a half-an-hour of shooting practice after every training session.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Man Utd video Man Utd fixtures Man Utd stats Get a £10 free bet! Throwback Saints Jerseys . Robert Griffin III, the No. 2 pick in the 2012 draft, set numerous rookie records and was picked AP Offensive Rookie of the Year for the Washington Redskins. Elite Saints Jerseys . "I wouldnt read anything into what happened Saturday at Torrey Pines," Woods said Tuesday after an 18-hole exhibition for past winners of the Dubai Desert Classic. http://www.officialsaintsnflauthenticshop.com/ . -- The Tampa Bay Lightning are disappointed, though not discouraged.Hes the most prolific receiver in CFL history and a future member of the Canadian Football Hall of Fame, but theres no guarantee Geroy Simon will return to help the Saskatchewan Roughriders defend their Grey Cup title. The Riders acquired the veteran slotback from the B.C. Lions in January 2013 to provide veteran leadership for a squad looking to make a successful Grey Cup run on home soil. After enduring one of the worst seasons statistically of his illustrious CFL career, Simon stood tall in the title game, registering three catches for 67 yards and two TDs in leading Saskatchewan to a 45-23 victory over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at Mosaic Field. However, Brendan Taman, the Riders general manager and vice-president of football operations, couldnt guarantee Simons return during a CFL conference call Tuesday. "Geroy and I have, obviously, a pretty good relationship so when we made this deal last year to acquire him we knew at the end of the first year he played for us that wed sit down and talk about his role," Taman said. "Obviously we have a contract issue were going to have to talk about, too, so that plan is ongoing ... those talks are progressing, you could say, one way or the other. "Hes got as good a chance of not being back as he will be back." The six-foot 198-pound Simon, who turns 39 in September, had just 40 catches for 565 yards and three TDs last year, missing the first three regular-season games due to injury. The native of Johnstown, Pa., is the most prolific receiver in CFL history with 1,029 receptions for 16,352 yards -- both all-time records -- with 103 TDs ovver 15 seasons. Marcus Davenport Stitched Jersey. "Obviously he had a good year for us and did a good job for us," Taman said. "His status for 14 is to be determined and were still in talks about that." At the root of the talks, not surprisingly, is money. Simon was reportedly set to earn $205,000 with B.C. heading into the 2013 season. But the Lions were prepared to pay roughly half that while giving Simon a reduced role. When Simon and the Lions couldnt reach an agreement, GM Wally Buono, out of respect for the veteran, gave Simon permission to seek a trade rather than release him outright. When the Riders acquired Simon, they signed him to a one-year deal, plus an option, that reportedly called for a $170,000 base salary that, with bonuses, could increase to about $200,000. "There was an agreement in place that after the first year we would talk about a second year going forward," Taman said. "That was mainly, obviously, financial related. "Right now hes still on the same contract that he was on and if we can work that out and (it) stays that way well see. But we have some discussions we still have to do with him." Given the off-season departures of running back Korey Sheets (Oakland, NFL) and Weston Dressler (Kansas City, NFL), Simon was expected to be a key figure in the Riders offence this season. Also gone from Saskatchewans Grey Cup-winning squad are safety Craig Butler (free agent, Hamilton), defensive linemen Keith Shologan (Ottawa expansion draft) and Jermaine McElveen (free agent, Montreal) as well as linebacker Diamond Ferri (free agent, Montreal). Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz