Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.09.2018 05:09
PITTSBURGH -- There were smiles all around in the New York Mets clubhouse Saturday. [url=http://www.officiallionsnflauthenticsho Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- There were smiles all around in the New York Mets clubhouse Saturday. Throwback Lions Jerseys . After a 5-3 win over the Pittsburgh Pirates, the Mets got good news on third baseman David Wrights sore left shoulder: There was no structural damage in the joint. Jonathon Niese extended his streak of solid starts with six gritty innings, rookie Eric Campbell had three hits while subbing for Wright as the Mets spoiled Gerrit Coles return from the disabled list. "I think its important with (Wright) out that a bunch of other people need to step up and today we had timely hitting and timely pitching and were able to get a W, which was nice," Campbell said. The Mets said Wright had a bruised left rotator cuff. He will be treated with anti-inflammatories before being reevaluated on Monday. For now, the Mets think Wright can avoid a trip to the DL. "They want to see if it feels better after a couple days rest," assistant general manager John Ricco said. "If hes still feeling the same, well reassess it at that time." Niese (5-4) gave up three runs and scattered seven hits. It was his 20th straight outing without allowing more than three runs, dating to last season. "I told (pitching coach Dan Warthen) when I came out that I was the worst pitcher in the world in the fourth and fifth innings, the dumbest pitcher in the world but was pretty in the other innings," Niese said. Niese was handed a 5-0 lead by the middle of the second inning, but he nearly squandered it by issuing consecutive bases-loaded walks to Pedro Alvarez and Chris Stewart in the fourth and an RBI single to Neil Walker in the fifth that made it a two-run game. Neise, however, made it through the sixth, Jeurys Familia followed with two perfect innings and Jenrry Mejia pitched a perfect ninth for his eighth save. "Jon went back out there and battled after that fourth inning, even though he didnt have good stuff," Mets manager Terry Collins said. Campbell drove in the first run in a three-run first inning with a double off Cole (6-4). Daniel Murphy capped the Mets scoring with a two-run single with two outs in the second. Cole, who leads the Pirates in victories, lasted just four innings. Activated from the DL earlier Saturday, he was tagged for five runs and seven hits. Cole had been out since June 4 with right shoulder fatigue. "I think it would have been a lot better if I were to have taken less focus off the hitters and put more on myself and not tried to do too much," Cole said. "I think I was a little too results oriented, trying to avoid this trying to do this, trying to do that." After Campbell hit his RBI double in the first, Lucas Duda scored on a wild pitch and Kirk Nieuwenhuis capped the inning by singling in a run. Niese lost the strike zone in fourth but was able to pitch out of a bases-loaded jam by striking out pinch-hitter Starling Marte and Gregory Polanco. "That at-bat against Marte, I was just trying to get a strike," Niese said. "Once I got a strike, I was able to relax and get guys out." NOTES: RHP Brandon Cumpton was optioned by Pittsburgh to Triple-A Indianapolis to clear a roster spot for Cole. ... RHP Ernesto Frieri joined the Pirates a day after being acquired from the Los Angeles Angels in a trade for RHP Jason Grilli and pitched a perfect inning of relief. . Marte was unable to start for the fourth consecutive game because of a jammed middle finger and the pinch-hitting appearance was the first time he batted since being injured Tuesday. ... The Mets had Niese bat eighth and LF Eric Young Jr. hit ninth, marking the third time in the last seven games manager Terry Collins had the pitcher hit No. 8. ... The four-game series concludes Sunday with New York RHP Bartolo Colon (8-5, 3.67) attempting to win his seventh straight decision as he faces RHP Edinson Volquez (5-6, 4.35). Nick Bawden Stitched Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Kelvin Hayden. Elite Lions Jerseys . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. http://www.officiallionsnflauthenticshop.com/tracy-walker-stitched-jersey/ . The Flames are in the midst of a six-game slide (0-5-1), their longest losing streak since an 0-6-3 skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010. They havent won since Nov. 3 in Chicago and most recently went winless on a three-game homestand.Auburn, AL (SportsNetwork.com) - It didnt take long for Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn to find help for his defense. The school announced late Friday that Malzahn will welcome former Florida head coach and defensive guru Will Muschamp to the coaching staff as the teams new defensive coordinator. Former defensive coordinator, Ellis Johnson, was fired a day after the Tigers lost the highest-scoring Iron Bowl in history. The Tigers gave up 34 points in the second half in a 55-44 loss to rival Alabama, and allowed Heisman Trophy hopeful Amari Cooper to gain an Iron Bowl-record 224 yards on 12 catches. Muschamp, who stepped down at Florida following a 23-20 overtime loss to South Carolina on Nov. 15, went 28-21 in four seasons at thhe helm for the Gators, including 17-15 in the SEC. Kerryon Johnson Stitched Jersey. His defense, however, was ranked in the top 10 in total defense in each of his seasons in Gainesville. Florida ranked ninth this past season, allowing 311 yards per game. Will is a one of the top defensive mind in college football who has great passion and energy for the game, Malzahn said. He is a tremendous addition to our staff. Auburn ranked 59th in defense after allowing 388 yards per game. The Tigers allowed 130 points over their final three SEC games, all losses. Muschamp returns to the Tigers after serving as the defensive coordinator with the team for two seasons starting in 2006. He then left to join Mack Brown at Texas for the same position. Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz