Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
zhanjiao1212 Offline

10.09.2018 09:28
ody care.When the thing you are doing it for is something that is burning in you, it shows. Luckily I managed to get them back u Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- The Milwaukee Bucks caught the Los Angeles Lakers in one of their worst ruts in decades, and Brandon Knight was able to take full advantage. Shaq Lawson Stitched Jersey . Knight scored 18 of his career-high 37 points in the third quarter, and the team with the NBAs worst record beat the injury-jinxed Lakers 94-79 on Tuesday night. "My teammates did a great job of running the floor and running the lanes and creating plays for one another, and I think that opened it up for me and a lot of other guys," Knight said. "But it started with our defence. We got after it. Part of that was them missing shots, but I want to give credit to our guys for contesting those shots." The Lakers ended the year the same way they began it -- with six straight losses. They had never ended a calendar year with more than three consecutive defeats in any of the franchises 65 previous seasons. Los Angeles will begin the new year 13-19 -- the teams first losing record since the 2002-03 season, when they also started out 13-19 following their third straight championship. The year was a distinctly sobering one for the Lakers, who mourned the passing of flamboyant owner Jerry Buss, longtime executive Bill Sharman and Vern Mikkelsen, who helped the team win four NBA titles in Minneapolis. They also got swept in the first round of the playoffs and had star-crossed Kobe Bryant in the lineup for only six games so far this season. Adding insult to Bryants injuries was the end of a 320-game home sellout streak last month. "I know an historic franchise like the Los Angeles Lakers will be fine," said Bucks forward Caron Butler, who spent the 2004-05 season with the Lakers. "Not having Jerry Buss at the helm anymore is a significant loss, but Jeanie and Jim and the rest of the Buss family know the business of basketball. They know the legacy of their father, and to restore that would be a wonderful feeling." Pau Gasol and Nick Young scored 25 points each for the Lakers, who shot 35.8 per cent from the field. Young, who led the team in scoring in each of the previous six games as a reserve, made his seventh start of the season. Gasol, who had missed three straight games and four of the previous six because of a sinus infection and bronchitis, returned to a talent-starved Lakers lineup already missing Bryant, Steve Nash and Steve Blake. Point guard Jordan Farmar played 21 scoreless minutes in his fourth game since returning from a torn hamstring, and sat out the fourth quarter after the hamstring tightened up. "We are down at the bottom," said coach Mike DAntoni, who used his eighth different starting lineup in as many games and 17th in 32 contests. "The injuries have torn everybody up, but we have to band together and figure it out. I thought Pau played hard, though he was rusty at first. He didnt look good in the first quarter, but then he picked it up." Trailing by 20 points with 9:43 remaining, the Lakers closed to 86-79 with a 26-4 run capped by Kendall Marshalls 3-pointer with 3:21 to play. But the determined Bucks were able to close it out for their second victory in 10 games. The Lakers were coming off narrow losses to Utah and Philadelphia, who entered Tuesday a combined 19-45 and last in their respective divisions when they faced them. DAntonis undermanned squad was even worse against a Milwaukee lineup that came in 6-24. But the Bucks beat them for the fourth time in five meetings, after winning only five of the previous 30. The Lakers missed their first 11 shots while the Bucks opened the game with a 14-0 run. Los Angeles didnt get its first field goal until Gasol hit a 14-footer from the lane with 5:08 left in the first quarter, but Milwaukee extended its margin to 21-4 on Ersan Ilyasovas 19-footer about 2 minutes later. Luke Ridnour made his fourth start of the season for Milwaukee and scored 11 points in 36 minutes. Frontcourt swingman John Henson missed his second straight game because of a high left ankle sprain that occurred on Dec. 20, and is expected to be sidelined for at least two more contests. NOTES: The Bucks, who entered the NBA in 1968-69, are 2-6 on New Years Eve. The only other victory came on the final day of 1969, when they beat the San Diego Rockets 143-126 in regulation with 35 points from future Laker Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. ... The Lakers are 8-4 on New Years Eve and 4-2 since moving from Minneapolis to Los Angeles. ... Lakers reserve G Xavier Henry was sidelined for the first time this season because of a bone bruise and cartilage abnormality in his right knee, and F Wesley Johnson didnt play because of gastroenteritis. Austin Proehl Stitched Jersey . David Perron had a career high four-point night with two goals and two assists as the Oilers experienced an offensive explosion, blasting the Columbus Blue Jackets 7-0 to record a rare home win for their second victory in a row. Stephen Hauschka Stitched Jersey ." Bach is in Rome for the European Olympic Committees general assembly and meetings with Pope Francis. He also visited with Italian Premier Enrico Letta. "The prime minister appeared to be interested in a bid from Italy for 24, because he has realized that the games can serve as a catalyst for development for a city and a country," Bach told The Associated Press on Saturday. http://www.officialbillsnflauthenticshop.com/ryan-lewis-stitched-jersey/ . Dallas (2-0-1) sits atop the Western Conference with an MLS-best seven points. Castillo opened the scoring in the 71st minute off a Mauro Diaz set piece, and Watson outran defender Tony Lochhead on a long ball and then juked goalkeeper Ian Kennedy for the eventual game-winner in the 78th minute.Newly-installed QPR boss Ian Holloway has described his decision to return to the club as a no-brainer. Holloway has decided to return for a second stint in charge at Loftus Road, having guided the Rs back to the Championship during a generally successful first spell between 2001 and 2006. The 53-year-old is a popular figure at the west London club, having been a first-team regular when they were in the Premier League during the first half of the 90s. He returned as manager in 2001, with the club in the midst of a financial crisis and plummeting towards relegation to the third tier of English football and, although he could not stave off demotion, he had re-established the team in the second tier by the time he departed in 2006.And QPR have now plucked Holloway from his job as a Championship expert at Sky Sports, having sacked Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink last week, with the team 17th in the table. Ian Holloway is thrilled to be back at QPR Holloway met the media on Wednesday and, asked if returning to a club where he was held in such high esteem could be a risky move, he said: Its a no-brainer for me.How could I not come back to this place, with how I feel about it?I told my boss at Sky, if QPR come back in, you might be in trouble! Did I believe they would? Yes, one day, and they have. I couldnt turn this down, not in a million years. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Asked why the club was so special to him, he added: I was 29 years old, my manager [Gerry Francis at Bristol Rovers] left, I thought he was brilliant, he taught me things that made me better.He went up the road to his old club, QPR, then I get a phone call saying Do you want to come?.I came to this place when I was 29 years old and he saaid you might not play but you will rub off on people. Trent Murphy Stitched Jersey. I was a down-to-earth muck and nettles player but I managed to play 150 times and it was the best days of my footballing life.I was a lower-league player, like a lot at QPR, and I was a part in making us as successful as we were.Then obviously, coming back as a manager, and we were the first big club to have the word administration thrown at it, so it was all new and that is a story in itself.The main reason really [he came back] is that, I did it once, with people who care about the club, and I want to do that again right now. Holloway wants to work with people who care about QPR as much as he does Despite lavishing money on the playing squad, QPR have had three fairly ill-starred Premier League campaigns since 2011, finishing bottom twice, and Holloway wants the club to revert to their formerly successful way of doing business.I feel that is absolutely vital for us, he said.We had a little spell where the owners were trying to buy success and you end up with people who dont care, or all they care about is the wrong thing. They pick their money up and they dont wear that badge.This fella next to me [Marc Bircham, who played under Holloway and is now back as first-team coach] was one of those people who helped me the first time, who made everybody care.When the thing you are doing it for is something that is burning in you, it shows. Luckily I managed to get them back up to where they were when I took over on half the budget.That is a fact and so to have another chance now when we are in this situation, is something I would have dreamed of and I was dreaming of, and now I just cannot wait to get going.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Bircham joins QPR staff Holloways unfinished business Ollie: Pinch me, am I dreaming? QPR confirm Holloway as boss Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz