Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
zhanjiao1212 Offline

11.09.2018 08:24
We carried a lot of the play. We werent ab Antworten

TORONTO -- Toronto Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista has defended his failed attempt to steal third Friday night, saying he was just trying to get something going. David Williams Jersey . With the Jays trailing Boston 5-0 with one out in the fourth inning, Bautista doubled. But after Edwin Encarnacion walked, Bautista was caught trying to steal third. Dioner Navarro then popped up to end the Toronto threat. The Red Sox went on to win 8-1, with Boston starter Jake Peavey calling the failed Bautista steal "a shot in the arm for us." Asked what Bautista was thinking by trying to take third, Toronto manager John Gibbons replied: "Ive got no idea. Its not smart winning baseball. Im sure he wont do it again." Bautistas explanation Saturday was that he was saw an opportunity to improve his teams position. "I thought it was a great chance to get two guys in scoring position, even though we were down 5-0," he said. "Obviously, the only thing I regret is that I didnt make it. "But the pitcher was being slow to the plate. I thought I had a pretty good idea that the pitch was going to be a breaking ball, and I also know that the catchers not the best catch-and-throw catcher in the league. Maybe my lead wasnt that big. Maybe I didnt get off to a great running start. But I thought it was a great opportunity for us to get two runners in scoring position with less than two outs. Sometimes you take chances and it doesnt work out, and thats part of the game. "The only way you can make a mistake is if youre out there on the bases. It just didnt work out for us last night." Bautista clearly hoped Encarnacion might follow his lead on the bases, but said he did not have a chance to flash his teammate a sign. Royce Freeman Jersey . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. Bradley Chubb Jersey . Patrik Bartosak turned away 50-of-52 shots for the Rebels (28-26-4), who halted their losing streak at seven games. Trailing 2-1 after 40 minutes of play, Feser forced overtime with his second goal of the game at 5:35 of the third period. http://www.authenticbroncosshopnfl.com/keishawn-bierria-jersey/ .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Falcons by 3 1/2RECORD VS.The Winnipeg Jets and Edmonton Oilers hope to snap out of their respective struggles ahead of the holiday break as they go head-to-head on tonight at Rexall Place. Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game live on TSN Jets at 8pm ct/9pm et. You can also listen in on TSN Radio 1290 and on tsn.ca/winnipeg. Winnipeg was in action on Sunday night and lost 2-1 to the hosting Vancouver Canucks. It was the Jets fifth loss in their last seven games. Evander Kane scored a game-tying power-play goal in the second period, his 10th tally of the campaign, and Ondrej Pavelec made 23 saves. Mark Scheifele had an assist go give him three goals and five helpers over a six-game point streak. "We played a good road game. ... I thought our intensity stepped up in the second," said Winnipeg head coach Claude Noel. "We carried a lot of the play. We werent able to close out and push ahead. That was one of the problems we had." The Jets and Oilers opened the season against each other on Oct. 1, with Winnipeg notching a 5-4 victory in Edmonton. Michael Froliik had the game- winner, Scheifele scored and Pavelec made 34 saves. Troy Fumagalli Jersey. Devan Dubnyk made just 23 saves and yielded all five goals in the setback. The Jets snapped a two-game losing streak to the Oilers and have won two of their last three in Edmonton. The Oilers are in the midst of a season-high six-game losing streak and have been shut out in three of their last five games. Edmonton has been outscored 24-6 over its longest skid since dropping six straight from April 4-16 of last season. Averaging just 2.45 goals per game, the Oilers have been shut out in an NHL high-tying six games this season and are coming off a 6-0 setback to the visiting St. Louis Blues on Saturday. Ilya Bryzgalov surrendered all six goals on 33 shots. "I wasnt good enough tonight. I didnt give our guys a chance to win," said Bryzgalov, who is 1-4-0 in seven games since joining the Oilers with a 2.94 goals against average and .917 save percentage. The Oilers are hoping to avoid posting their longest losing streak since dropping 11 in a row from March 8-31, 2011. Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz