Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
zhanjiao1212 Offline

11.09.2018 08:25
3:30 p.m. [url=http://www.cheappanthersjerseys.net/ Antworten

Robin van Persie has won the Legends of Football award for the best Premier League goal by players who have hit the 100 mark - but the result caused a split in his own family. Cheap Lions Jerseys . The former Arsenal and Manchester United striker was asked to choose his favourite Premier League goal from his stellar career - and he had 144 to choose from. Watch & vote in 100 club The Premier Leagues greatest goals - but which gets your vote His son favoured his cracker against Charlton for Arsenal in 2006 but Van Persie himself went for another volley - the one for Manchester United against Aston Villa in 2013. This weekend on Sky Sports Mix Watch Bangladesh v England ODI on Sky Sports Mix Van Persie said: I had a chat with my family - my son, my wife and my daughter - about my best-ever goal and we all had different opinions.My son said you have to go for the one against Charlton, I was more leaning toward the one against Villa for Man United, because of the occasion. We won that game, and we won the league so I went for that one.Van Persie was right to ignore his son - that wonder strike for Manchester United against Aston Villa was voted No 1. Van Persie blasts home his left-foot volley against Villa in 2013 The vote was restricted to players who had scored 100 plus Premier League goals; second place went to Alan Shearer for his stunning goal for Newcastle against Everton back in 2002 and in third place, was Paul Scholes with his goal for Manchester United against Aston Villa in 2006. To celebrate 25 Seasons of the Premier League each member of the 100 club nominated their favourite Premier League goal. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Sky Sports duo Geoff Shreeves and Rachel Riley revealed the winners at a special charity dinner in London on Wednesday evening in aid of music therapy charity Nordoff Robbins.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Vote for your favourite goal Cazorla wants new Arsenal deal How Jose has changed United Rashford will be a superstar Authentic Lions Jerseys . -- Tony Finau won the Stonebrae Classic on Sunday for his first Web. Tyrell Crosby Jersey . Nine-year veteran Danny Granger did not make his debut with the Clippers because of a technicality on the teams active list, which is signed by coach Doc Rivers before every game and relayed to the officials. Grangers name was printed by hand by a member of the public relations staff under the heading: "Updated Roster Additions," but the number on the sheet was not circled along with the other active players by the required deadline of 6:30 p. http://www.authenticlionsshopnfl.com/kerryon-johnson-jersey/ . Earnshaw, 31, most recently spent time on loan in Israel with Maccabi Tel Aviv from Welsh club Cardiff City, which plays in Englands second-tier League Championship. Earnshaw began his career with Cardiff Citys youth program and turned professional in 1998.World Junior A ChallengeAt Kindersley, Sask.All Times EasternPRELIMINARY ROUNDGroup AGroup BNote: Three points for a regulation win, two for an overtime/shootout win, one for an overtime/shootout loss. Sundays gamesSwitzerland vs. Canada East, 4:30 p.m. Denmark vs. Canada West, 8:30 p.m.Monday, Dec. 15Russia vs. Denmark, 4:30 p.m. U.S. vs. Switzerland, 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 16Canada East vs. Lions Official Jerseys. . U.S., 4:30 p.m. Canada West vs. Russia, 8:30 p.m. End of Preliminary roundPLAYOFFSWednesday, Dec. 17Quarter-finals, 4:30 and 8:30 p.m.Thursday, Dec. 18SemifinalsQuarter-final winners, 4:30 and 8:30 p.m.Friday, Dec. 19Fifth-Place Game, 4:30 p.m.Bronze Medal GameSemifinal losers, 8:30 p.m.Saturday, Dec. 20Gold Medal GameSemifinal winners, 3:30 p.m. Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz