Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
zhanjiao1212 Offline

13.09.2018 04:42
erseys.com/]Cheap Chargers Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.whol Antworten

ALBUQUERQUE, N. DaRon Payne Redskins Jersey .M. -- New Mexicos strategy was simple against No. 6 San Diego State: Get the ball to Cameron Bairstow. Bairstow scored 26 points on a series of jumpers, dunks and layups to lead the Lobos to a 58-44 victory over the Aztecs on Saturday night. "I said it before and I said it on national TV, Ive got the best power forward in the country playing for us in Cam Bairstow," New Mexico coach Craig Neal said. After failing to score above 20 points before this season, the senior Bairstow topped 20 for the 16th time this campaign. "Bairstow had his way," Aztecs coach Steve Fisher said. "Hes 11 for 18, 26 points. Hes good. Im up trying to beg for a call. Swimming in the post, swimming in the post. And I couldve gone swimming myself. He was just getting the ball and scoring with it." San Diego State (23-3, 12-2 Mountain West) entered the game hoping to deny Bairstow the ball. The strategy was unsuccessful. "We were just trying not to let him catch it deep," Aztecs forward J.J. OBrien said. "Not give him easy buckets. He likes to duck in, use his strength and get easy buckets. We were going to try and keep him out of the paint as well as we could." However, Bairstow had his way all game, scoring 10 in the first half then leading a second-half charge that stymied San Diego State. After the Aztecs opened the second half with a basket, New Mexico (21-5, 12-2) hammered out a 21-2 run over a span of almost 9 minutes to take a 50-26 lead. Bairstow started the run with two baskets, and ended up with 10 in the surge. "I just felt good with it," Bairstow said in explaining his success. "Looking at the scoreboard, I couldnt believe we were up 20. Obviously I was expecting a lot closer game." It was a game that the Lobos were determined to have, he said. "We knew what was on the line and what the game meant to us," Bairstow said. "We wanted to get out to a quick start and we managed to do that. Its not like this is a signature win thats going to win the conference. But it is one which puts us even with San Diego State." Neal credited the teams defensive effort, particularly on Aztecs leading scorer Xavier Thames, who averages 17 but shot 3 of 15 and finished with seven points. Winston Shepard led San Diego States effort with 10 points. "I thought the difference was our defence," Neal said. "We wanted to give them space. We wanted them to make jump shots over us. We no-helped Thames. So if he was on ballside or anywhere by the ball, we didnt want him to get it back. So I thought that was a big key to our game." Geron Christian Jersey .J. - The New York Jets have signed former Green Bay Packers backup quarterback Graham Harrell, giving them some added depth at the position. Alex Smith Redskins Jersey .Carla Fontes hadnt cut her hair since intermediate school, but her coach at Waiakea High School, Stan Haraguchi, thought the locks flowing below her waist were interfering with the sport. http://www.redskinsrookiesproshop.com/paul-richardson-redskins-jersey/ .Michael Briscoe is serving a life sentence for sexual assault, kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Nina Courtepatte in 2005.You can take Mike Futas name off the list of candidates to fill any current vacant NHL general manager positions. According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, Futa has agreed to a new deal to stay with the Los Angeles Kings. Futa was rumoureed to be among the canadidates to replace Mike Gillis as general manager with the Vancouver Canucks. Jonathan Allen Redskins Jersey. Former Kings assistant general manager Ron Hextall recently left to join the Philadelphia Flyers as their new GM. Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Ravens Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Panthers Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Falcons Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bills Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz