Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

15.09.2018 05:59
DENVER - After hitting a tough stretch in December, the San Antonio Spurs are regaining their winning form with a turnaround tha Antworten

DENVER - After hitting a tough stretch in December, the San Antonio Spurs are regaining their winning form with a turnaround that has coincided with getting Kawhi Leonard and Tony Parker back from injuries. Braden Smith Jersey .Parker scored 18 points, Leonard had 17 points and 15 rebounds, and the Spurs won their fourth in a row by beating the Denver Nuggets 109-99 on Tuesday night.We were missing some players, still we didnt like what we were seeing, Manu Ginobili said of a three-week stretch in December in which the Spurs lost nine of 14 games. We didnt play well enough so we worked on it. Dont believe weve fixed the issues, its a process. Weve won four in a row but it doesnt mean were good to go now.Tim Duncan added 16 points, all in the second half, to help the Spurs beat the Nuggets for the fifth straight time.Leonard has been a big part of San Antonios recent surge, averaging 16.3 points in three games after missing the previous 15 because of a bruised right hand. Parker, too, is rounding into form after missing much of December with a hamstring strain.Its coming back, Parker said. Im still mad at myself because I missed some easy stuff (against the Nuggets). I just have to be patient. Its only my seventh game back.Leonard said he feels like the Spurs are back on track.We all felt like we gave away some of those games in December, Leonard said. We just have to win out these next games, get into a rhythm going into the All-Star break.Denver got a big game from Kenneth Faried, with 26 points and 14 rebounds but it wasnt enough to avoid their fourth straight loss, including their second in two nights. Golden State routed the Nuggets by 43 points Monday, Denvers biggest loss of the season and the seventh biggest defeat in franchise history.We tried. We brung it, but the Spurs are a championship team and theyre on a hot streak right now, Faried said. Theyve been winning games. Their chemistry is starting to get back together, so its kind of tough, when youre in a drought, and you play a team like that. They come out and kind of school you a little bit.Arron Afflalo added 21 points for the Nuggets.Leading 66-65 in the third quarter, the Spurs used a 7-0 burst to extend their advantage to eight points before settling for an 80-76 lead heading to the fourth.Leonard then hit two 3-pointers as part of an 11-2 run by the Spurs starting the final period, stretching their advantage to 91-78 with 9:18 left for their biggest lead to that point.Denver pulled to 100-92 on successive layups by Wilson Chandler and Faried but Parker cut off the Nuggets momentum by connecting on a 3-pointer with 2:01 remaining. The Nuggets could not threaten the rest of the way.San Antonio took its first lead of the game 29-27 on Cory Josephs jumper with 9:03 remaining in the second quarter. The Spurs led 51-48 at halftime, getting five points from Manu Ginobili in the last 1:25 of the period.___TIP INSSpurs: Assigned Kyle Anderson to the Austin Spurs of the NBA Developmental League. ... Marco Belinelli, out with a strained left groin, did not make the trip. ... Leonards 15 rebounds represented a season high.Nuggets: Sent Erick Green to Fort Wayne of the NBA Developmental League. ... Danilo Gallinari missed a 15th game because of a torn meniscus in his right knee. ... Arron Afflalo has scored at least two 3-pointers in 20 of 42 games this season. ... Denver has been swept in its last three back to back sets.UP NEXTSpurs: At Chicago on Thursday night.Nuggets: Host Boston on Friday night. Reggie Wayne Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Malik Hooker Jersey . Last July, F1 teams held in-season testing sessions at Silverstone to assess new tires provided by Pirelli after several blowouts on the same circuit at the British Grand Prix in June prompted a furious response from drivers and even a boycott threat the following week. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Eric-Ebron-Draft-Jersey/ . With nothing tangible at stake, the Raptors turned in their most impressive outing of the fall in their seventh and second to last exhibition tilt against their stiffest competition yet, but they lost a couple starters in the process.Arsene Wenger has refused to be drawn on reports he was offered the England managers job. Press speculation on Friday claimed the Arsenal boss was the Football Associations first choice to replace Roy Hodgson following a disappointing Euro 2016 campaign.But Sam Allardyce was installed on two-year deal later in the day and Wenger has pledged his full backing to the former Sunderland manager. Speaking to the assembled media after Arsenals 1-1 friendly draw with Lens, the Frenchman said: I wouldnt like to talk about the talks the FA had. He has my full support... no matter who manages England would have my full support. It is my second country and I was at every game (during the Euros). Arsene Wenger on Sam Allardyce I always say I respect my contracts and that is what I do. Look, you now want to be behind the guy who is now in charge. You dont want to talk to me about the England managers job as that would be unfair.And Wenger, who has one year remaining on his contract at the Emirates, insists the new boss of his second country can count on his full support. Sam Allardyce hopes to make supporters proud of the England team Sam has wanted the job for a long time and was in contention for it when Steve McClaren got it, he added. Denzelle Good Jersey. He has big experience and I wish him well.He has the capacity to get the best out of his teams. They are always difficult to beat as they are always well organised. He has my full support... no matter who manages England would have my full support. It is my second country and I was at every game (during the Euros). And Wenger, who now takes his side to the United States for two friendlies over the next week, believes Allardyces experience over a number of years in the game will prove invaluable for England.It is always an honour to manage a country and I have said in the past many times that it is more comfortable for a guy from the country to manage the national team as he represents the character of the country.England had a young team at the European Championship and in two years, if they stay together, they have a better chance (World Cup). They needed that experience to help them get a better position in Russia.Watch MLS All-Stars v Arsenal live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 00.50am on Friday. Also See: Allardyce handed top job Ten things about Big Sam Who will Allardyce play? Jamie Redknapp on Allardyce Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz