Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.09.2018 05:31
RACICE, Czech Republic -- Mark Oldershaw won silver in the C1 1,000 metres on Saturday to lead a three-medal effort for Canada a Antworten

RACICE, Czech Republic -- Mark Oldershaw won silver in the C1 1,000 metres on Saturday to lead a three-medal effort for Canada at the second ICF Canoe Sprint World Cup of the season. Marcus Peters Jersey . Oldershaw, from Burlington, Ont., finished less than a second behind Sebastian Brendal of Germany. "There was a strong side wind today but I feel that I handled it well," said Oldershaw. "The German made a move at the halfway mark, but I went with him and felt in touch the whole way." Michelle Russell of Waverley, N.S., and Torontos K.C. Fraser won silver in the womens K2 1,000 while Ben Russell of Dartmouth, N.S., and Gabriel Beauchesne-Sevigny of Trois-Rivieres, Que., took bronze in the mens C2 1,000. Oldershaw, who won Olympic bronze at the 2012 Games in London, is off to a strong start this season. He won bronze in the C1 1,000 and silver in the C1 500 metres at the season-opening World Cup. Also Saturday, Halifaxs Andrew Jessop and Rob Clarke of Mississauga, Ont., posted their best international result with a sixth-place finish in the K2 1,000. Adam van Koeverden of Oakville, Ont., was eighth in the K1 1,000. Emilie Fournel of Lachine, Que., and Hannah Vaughan of Dartmouth, N.S., were seventh in both the K2 500 and 1,000. Russell and Fraser were 12th in the 500. The competition continues Sunday. Brian Allen Jersey . Its a blessing and a burden for nine sons of former NHL players who are all expected to be taken in the first four rounds of the draft this weekend. John Kelly Rams Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.authenticramsshop.net/aqib-talib-rams-jersey/ . Sundays race will be held at the Sepang circuit, adjacent to Kuala Lumpurs main airport where the ill-fated flight took off earlier this month. Authorities now say it is almost certain it crashed in the Indian Ocean, killing all 239 people aboard.DETROIT -- John Gibbons was all smiles in the visiting managers office after his Toronto Blue Jays wrapped up yet another sweep of one of the American Leagues most successful teams. "Were feeling good right now," Gibbons said. "Were confident, and were playing good baseball. Were rolling." Juan Francisco and Brett Lawrie hit consecutive home runs in the sixth inning off Justin Verlander, and the Blue Jays completed their first series sweep of the Detroit Tigers since 2004 with a 7-3 victory Thursday. The AL East-leading Blue Jays have won 19 of 23, including sweeps of defending champion Boston, AL West-leading Oakland and AL Central-leading Detroit. "Its a great atmosphere -- weve got a lot of positivity in here," Lawrie said. "Everyone likes to have fun, and everybodys comfortable with one another." J.A. Happ (5-2) allowed three runs and seven hits in 6 1-3 innings for Toronto. Casey Janssen got the final out for his 10th save in 11 chances. He needed only one pitch to retire Nick Castellanos on a line drive to left with two on. Melky Cabrera also homered for the Blue Jays. Verlander (6-5) allowed six runs -- five earned -- and eight hits in seven innings. He walked four and struck out four. Toronto scored three runs each in the fourth and sixth. "My fastball was great today, but I just missed some off-speed pitches," Verlander said. "If I execute those four or five pitches, this would have been a fantastic game. I feel like Im turning the corner with the mechanical adjustments Ive made. I know the results dont reflect that, but I felt great out there." With the score tied at 3, Adam Lind drew a leadoff walk in the sixth. Francisco followed with a homer to right, and Lawries drive to left made it 6-3. "Against a guy like that, you cant really be on your heels," said Lawrie, who did not have an at-bat against Verlander before Thursday. "Youve got to be ready to go. Brandon Allen Jersey. Worked a couple good at-bats against him today, and ended up putting one in play, and it ended up being big for us." It was the 10th homer of the season for both Francisco and Lawrie. Toronto has hit a major league-leading 87. The Blue Jays won despite the absence of slugger Edwin Encarnacion, who missed the game with a back issue. The Tigers are still in first place, but they should no longer feel too comfortable after dropping 13 of their last 17. The last time Detroit endured a 4-13 stretch spanned the end of the 2010 season and the beginning of 2011, according to STATS. In 2011, of course, the Tigers began a streak of three straight division titles theyre now hoping to extend. Detroit scored twice in the third and once in the fifth, but the Blue Jays had an answer each time. Ian Kinsler opened the scoring for Detroit with an RBI triple and scored on Torii Hunters sacrifice fly. But Jose Bautista led off the fourth with a flyball that Hunter and centre fielder Austin Jackson each seemed to expect the other to catch. Hunter ended up trying to make the play at the last second, and the right fielder was charged with a two-base error. The Blue Jays eventually loaded the bases with one out, and Dioner Navarro hit an RBI single. Erik Kratz followed with a two-run single to put Toronto ahead. Kinsler tied it in the fifth with an RBI groundout, but Toronto took the lead back for good the following inning. Cabrera capped the scoring with a solo shot in the ninth, and he has 10 homers on the season as well. NOTES: Castellanos had three hits. ... Bautista extended his hitting streak to 11 games with a first-inning single. ... Detroit hosts the Red Sox on Friday night. The Tigers send LHP Drew Smyly (2-4) to the mound against Boston RHP Rubby De La Rosa (1-0). ... Toronto hosts St. Louis. Blue Jays RHP Marcus Stroman (2-0) takes on Cardinals RHP Lance Lynn (6-3). Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz