Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
zhanjiao1212 Offline

18.09.2018 04:28
l set, Errani failed to serve out the match at 5-4 Antworten

STOKE, England - Mame Biram Dioufs second-half double gave Stoke a 2-0 win over West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League on Sunday to put more pressure on visiting manager Alan Irvine. Daniel Carlson Jersey .Diouf slotted home in the 51st minute before a lucky deflection off the Senegal forward from Marko Arnautovics shot 15 minutes later took the ball past Ben Foster once again.West Brom had put in a creditable away performance up to that point without being able to convert it into goals, and came close to scoring between Dioufs two efforts as Gareth McAuley hit the post.But with the Baggies falling to their seventh loss in nine matches, speculation about Irvines future is likely to increase.West Brom is now 16th, just a point clear of the relegation zone. Things look far better for Stoke, which 10th having registered back-to-back league wins for the first time this season. Wholesale Vikings Jerseys . Parmelee hit a game-ending shot in the ninth inning and the Minnesota Twins overcame David Ortizs big night to beat the Boston Red Sox 8-6 on Tuesday. Ade Aruna Jersey . And on Sunday against the Houston Astros they were pleased to see his work finally pay off with his first win since May 24. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseyschina.com/mike-hughes-jersey/ . Four years after winning gold on home ice in Vancouver, the Canadians will get a chance to make it two in a row Sunday against Sweden after beating the United States 1-0 in the Olympic semifinals Friday at Bolshoy Ice Dome.PARIS -- Top-seeded Maria Sharapova lost 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova in an all-Russian semifinal of the Open GDF Suez on Saturday. Pavlyuchenkova will play third-seeded Sara Errani of Italy for her first final since the Korea Open in September. Errani outlasted Alize Cornet of France 7-6 (3), 3-6, 7-6 (5). "I knew that I had to serve well because Maria has one of the best returns on the tour, probably," Pavlyuchenkova said. "I remember playing her like three or four years ago, she broke me a lot of times and that was the key for her to win." In their only previous meeting, Sharapova beat Pavlyuchenkova in 2010 in Cincinnati. Sharapova led 3-0 in the opening set but her compatriot broke back in the seventh game. Pavlyuchenkova lost the first set by sending a backhand wide as Sharapova imposed her aggressive game, having a 15-9 edge in winners and winning nine of 10 points at the net. "I thought I started the match really well but, as the match continued, I stopped doing the things that really helped me in the beginning," Sharapova said. "I wasnt being aggressive, I wasnt in the court." Pavllyuchenkova put the four-time Grand Slam champion under pressure in the second set, capitalizing on a double fault and a forehand error to break Sharapova in the opening game. Brian ONeill Jersey. The 26th-ranked Pavlyuchenkova evened the match with a backhand winner. "She found her spots really well," Sharapova said. "Theres not much I could do when she hit those good first serves." They traded breaks early in the final set. Sharapova lost the match by finishing with two consecutive double faults. Sharapova made five double faults in the last set, landing only 48 per cent of her first serves. In the second semifinal, Cornet won five more points than Errani, but the Italian held her nerve in the tiebreakers. Errani failed to serve out the first set at 5-4 and 6-5. But last years runner-up recovered by jumping to a 5-1 lead in the tiebreaker. Cornet netted a forehand to drop the opening set. Cornet broke serve three times in the second set and levelled the match with a backhand winner. In the final set, Errani failed to serve out the match at 5-4 but she steadied herself to win the last two points in the tiebreaker. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz