Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.09.2018 09:15
Veteran Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon made a rare gaffe against Spain but his team-mates refused to point the finger. [url=h Antworten

Veteran Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon made a rare gaffe against Spain but his team-mates refused to point the finger. Patty Mills Jersey . Spain had dominated Thursdays World Cup Qualifier but rarely tested Buffon until the Juventus goalkeepers howler in the 55th minute.Sergio Busquets long pass appeared innocuous enough but Buffon rushed out of the penalty area to clear and completely missed the ball, allowing Vitolo to tuck into an empty net. The set-back seemed to spark the Azzurri into life, though, and they secured a 1-1 draw when Daniele De Rossi converted a penalty with eight minutes remaining after Eder was tripped by Sergio Ramos.Even the best goalkeeper in history has shown that he is human - we had all begun to think he was a machine, said De Rossi. Spains midfielder Vitolo (R) scores after Buffons error Of course, it would have been better if he had made that mistake while playing for Juventus.Defender Leonardo Bonucci - a team-mate of Buffon with club as well as country - also shrugged off the 38-year-olds error.I cant do anything but say thanks to Gigi for what he does for Juventus and the national team. He is a superstar, Bonucci said. He showed that even he is a human being, and we had some doubts about that until today. Buffon himself cut a philosophical figure after his moment to forget.In a year-and-a-half, one can laugh about it. If it happens again in two days or 20 days, we will laugh less, he told reporters.We managed to recover and my team-mates were really commendable because after the goal we found a physical and mental force to rescue a match which seemed impossible looking at how the first hour went.I had too many ideas in my head on how I was going to kick the ball. I was scared of kicking it off him and I thought of another way, but then ended up making a hash of it.Buffon, who won the World Cup with Italy in 2006, broke a 22-year-old Serie A record last season for not conceding a goal, going 974 consecutive minutes before he was finally beaten.Spain and Italy are level on points in Group G after following up opening wins with a point but Albania moved top after a 2-0 victory in Lichtenstein maintained their perfect start to qualifying.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: De Rossi penalty saves Italy As it happened George Gervin Jersey . The Flames are in the midst of a six-game slide (0-5-1), their longest losing streak since an 0-6-3 skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010. They havent won since Nov. 3 in Chicago and most recently went winless on a three-game homestand. Tim Duncan Jersey .Y. - For once, Clayton Kershaw was glad to see a long shutout streak end. http://www.shopspurs.com/womens-danny-green-basketball-jersey/ .com) - On the bright side, either the Minnesota Wild or Buffalo Sabres will end their losing streak on Thursday night.SOCHI, Russia - Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir finished second in the short dance as Canada moved within a point of Russia for top spot in the team figure skating event at the Sochi Olympics. Virtue, from London, Ont., and Moir, from Ilderton, Ont., gave Canada nine points in the multi-stage event with a score of 72.98. Meryl Davis and CCharlie White of the United States finished first with 75. San Antonio Spurs Jerseys. 98 points while Russians Ekaterina Bobrova and Dmitri Soloviev were third with 70.27. Russia leads the event with 27 points after three events. Canada has 26 points, and the United States has 20. The womens short and pairs free skate go later today. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz