Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.09.2018 09:16
DALLAS -- Shane Larkin dribbled the length of the court in a full sprint and hit a running shot off one foot just before the thi Antworten

DALLAS -- Shane Larkin dribbled the length of the court in a full sprint and hit a running shot off one foot just before the third-quarter buzzer. Wholesale Vikings Jerseys . When the Dallas Mavericks needed to stop a Golden State rally in the fourth quarter, they looked for defensive help from the rookie point guard playing in just his sixth game. The best game so far in Dallas for the son of Hall of Fame shortstop Barry Larkin came on a night when Monta Ellis needed a little help. Dirk Nowitzki scored 22 points, Larkin made several big plays in the second half and Ellis found a way to contribute with his passing to help the Mavericks hold off the Warriors 103-99 Wednesday night. "Its not even about the points or the assists," said Larkin, who scored seven to go with six assists. "I think I just gave my best energy effort off the bench and helped the team get going in that way." Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle thinks Larkin helped the crowd, too -- literally. After his shot from just inside the 3-point line put Dallas up 11, a fan made one from half court to win a 70-inch TV during the break between quarters. "I mean, he went from end to end in less than 4 seconds to get that shot and that was a huge momentum shot," Carlisle said. "Im sure it helped that guy throw in that half-court shot at the break. It helped create a lot of positive energy in the building." Ellis finished with a season-low four points on 2-of-16 shooting, but he had 10 assists, including one to get Samuel Dalembert a dunk and push Dallas dwindling lead to 101-95 with 1:21 remaining. Stephen Curry led Golden State with 29 points and the Warriors stayed close a night after a tough one-point win in New Orleans. Klay Thompson and David Lee had 20 points each, with Lee adding 12 rebounds and Thompson a career-high 10. The Warriors rallied from 17 down midway through the fourth quarter, but never got closer than four. Thompson shot an air ball on a 3-point attempt in one trip, and Dalembert blocked a shot from long range by Draymond Green with 9.4 seconds left. Golden State kept the ball after the block, but the Warriors missed twice in a mad scramble to the final buzzer. "One or two possessions away from taking the lead, have a chance to get some stops and win the game," said Curry, who was 9 of 19 from the field, including 6 of 10 from 3-point range. "You had that effort in the fourth quarter and you really didnt show anything in the first three quarters." Carlisle broke his rotation and replaced starter Jose Calderon with Larkin on defensive possessions in the final 3 minutes. It worked on consecutive Golden State trips, with the Mavericks forcing a pair of misses by Thompson, including the air ball from long range. "He just told me to get a stop," said Larkin, who was pulled quickly in the first half of Mondays loss to Denver and didnt play much more. "It showed me he has a lot of confidence in me, so that was good." The Mavericks were in control at 99-82 with about 5 minutes left when the Warriors ran off 13 straight points to make it close. Thompson started the run with a 3-pointer, and it really got going when DeJuan Blair was called for a foul in the backcourt and Ellis was given a technical for an outburst after the whistle. Curry hit the free throw, Thompson hit another from long range and Curry dribbled between two defenders coming off a screen and hit the jumper to get the Warriors within 99-95. "The intensity that you played with in the fourth, you have to play with it for 48 minutes no matter if a back-to-back or what," said Thompson, who was 5 of 16 from the field as the Warriors shot 42 per cent. "I took some bad shots in the last few minutes, so Ill learn from it." Ellis missed a layup in Dallas first chance to extend the 99-95 lead. The next time down, he drove the lane again, but found Dalembert for a dunk and his 10th assist. "Just have to continue to play," Ellis said. "Just one of those nights where they just wouldnt go in. Coach just told me to stay aggressive and I did." Blair had 11 points and led Dallas with nine rebounds. He had seven offensive boards, including several that helped keep the Mavericks in front in the fourth quarter. NOTES: Nowitzki went back in front of Brooklyns Kevin Garnett for 14th place on the NBA scoring list. Garnett had moved in front on Tuesday, but fell behind after scoring just four points against the Lakers on Wednesday night. Nowitzki is at 25,383 points. Garnett has 25,368. ... Warriors C Andrew Bogut returned from a one-game suspension for his role in a scuffle with Portland and had eight points and 10 boards. Wholesale Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping . LOUIS -- When Braves second baseman Tyler Pastornicky backpedaled into shallow right field to catch the popup and Jason Heyward didnt arrive fast enough to take charge, Kolten Wong got the green light. Youth Colby Gossett Jersey . Stevenson scored the first three goals of the game in the first period for Regina (35-22-6), which has won eight of its last 10 games. Patrick DAmico added two for the Pats, Braden Christoffer had a single and Morgan Klimchuk chipped in a goal and four assists. http://www.wholesalevikingsjerseys.com/ . Ontario Superior Court Case Management Master Ronald Dash released the decision on Monday, saying John McCaw Jr. must testify in front of a jury by live video conference. Moores lawyer, Tim Danson, asked the court to compel McCaw - who is based in Seattle - to testify in the case back on February 27.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - The Patriots streak of 11 post-season games as a favourite is over. For the first time since the AFC championship game against Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts in 2007, New England is a playoff underdog — against Manning and the Denver Broncos in the AFC championship game on Sunday. Tom Brady & Co. are willing to use that as motivation for the game that will send the winner to the Super Bowl. "We play with a chip on our shoulder," wide receiver Danny Amendola said. "We like to play that way." Count the Patriots out? Go right ahead, fullback James Develin said. "I cant really speak for everyone, but I personally love the underdog story," he said. "It just kind of keeps a little bit of the pressure off you and I just like to prove the doubters wrong." Brady sounded the first "woe is us" note during his weekly appearance on WEEI radio Monday. "I know when we played Baltimore nobody picked us to win," Brady said. "Im sure no ones going to pick us to win this week. Weve had our backs against the wall for a while. Really, the whole season weve lost players, and teams have really counted us out. "Weve got a bunch of underdogs on our team, and well be an underdog again." The Ravens were favoured to extend their four-game winning streak in the next to last game of the regular season. Baltimore was at home, but the Patriots won 41-7. Now New England (13-4) is preparing to go on the road again. And Bradys teammates figure if playing the underdog card against Denver (14-3) is good enough for him, its good enough for them. "If Toms going to embrace it, Im going to embrace it," New England running back LeGarrette Blount said with a smile. "Thats the leader of this team, and if thats how he feels, Im sure thats how most of the guys out here feel." In that loss to the CColts seven years ago, the Patriots held an 18-point lead late in the first half but lost 38-34. Cheap Vikings Jerseys Authentic. Indianapolis went on to win the Super Bowl. That also was the Patriots most recent playoff road game. Since then, theyre 7-2 at home and 0-2 in Super Bowls at neutral sites. This season, they were underdogs at home against Denver on Nov. 24, but won 34-31 in overtime after trailing 24-0 at halftime. Broncos tight end Julius Thomas missed that game with a knee injury. Now hes back, one of five Denver receivers with at least 60 catches this season. "Hes a heck of a football player, a playmaker, go-to guy for them," Patriots safety Steve Gregory said. "He can create mismatches and things like that, so hes a good football player. But they have a lot of good football players." The 250-pound Blount creates mismatches as well — able to elude big linemen and run over small defensive backs. He ran for 166 yards and four touchdowns in Saturday nights 43-22 win over Indianapolis after rushing for 189 yards and two touchdowns in the previous game, a 34-20 win over Buffalo in the regular-season finale. "I can do a lot of improving," Blount said after watching video of the Indianapolis game. "Ive seen a couple of holes I could have hit, and Ive seen a couple of cuts I could have made. Im going to go out there and look at what theyre going to give me, and hopefully explode somewhere." Blount got off to a slow start this season, his first with the Patriots. It would be dangerous to underestimate him now, just as the Broncos would be unwise to put too much stock into their status as favourites. After all, Brady fooled all those teams that bypassed him in the 2000 draft until the Patriots took him in the sixth round with the 199th overall pick. "He came into the league as a big underdog," Develin said, "so Im sure hes used to that." Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz