Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

20.09.2018 02:46
last three season Antworten

Von Miller says he didn't do anything wrong when on a recent shark fishing excursion in Florida that's drawn the interest of conservation officials.

The Denver Broncos star said he's an avid hunter and fisherman who always follows the rules.

"I was shocked" to catch a hammerhead shark in the first place Archie Manning Jersey , Miller said Tuesday in his first public comments about the excursion. Miller later released his catch back into the water.

"I went fishing. Everybody knows that I hunt and fish. It's what I do. But I also believe in conservation. I'm not just out there going crazy," Miller said on the second day of the Broncos' offseason program. "We followed the rules. I did everything I was supposed to do."

The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission received complaints after Miller posted the catch on social media. The commission is investigating whether any violations occurred, although Miller said he hasn't been contacted.

"No Justin Jones Jersey , I haven't talked to anybody about it. It's a serious deal. I don't want to be light-hearted about it," Miller said. "That's just me. But we did everything we were supposed to do when it comes to that situation."
The Atlanta Falcons have agreed to a three-year contract extension with safety Ricardo Allen, who could have become an unrestricted free agent in 2019.

Allen has a combined six interceptions the last three seasons. He had 54 tackles and one interception last season.

The agreement with Allen continues general manager Thomas Dimitroff's promise to reach extensions with key starters before they can become free agents. The Falcons agreed to a five-year Demar Dotson Jersey , $75 million extension with left tackle Jake Matthews on July 27. Dimitroff also hopes to reach a new deal with defensive tackle Grady Jarrett.

Allen, a fifth-round pick from Purdue in 2014, began his career as a cornerback on the Falcons' practice squad. He switched to safety in 2015 Barkevious Mingo Jersey , coach Dan Quinn's first season.

Details of the agreement with Allen were not immediately available.
Authentic Womens Ian Thomas Jersey

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz