Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.05.2018 09:06
Less than a month after locking up Ricky Ray for the long term, the Toronto Argonauts locked up another one of their star player Antworten

Less than a month after locking up Ricky Ray for the long term, the Toronto Argonauts locked up another one of their star players. Adrian Phillips Jersey . The Argos have signed Most Outstanding Player Chad Owens to a two-year contract extension. "Extending Chad Owens contract helps us to create continuity and ensures another key player remains in Double Blue for the foreseeable future," said GM Jim Barker in a team release. "Chad is a dynamic player whose work ethic resonates within our locker room, and we are very happy he has committed to being an Argonaut." Owens, a star both as a receiver on offence and returner on special teams, set the single season all-purpose yards record last season with 3,863 combined. The 31-year-old from Hawaii was also effective in the post-season, helping the Argonauts win the 100th Grey Cup. "I am very excited for the opportunity to remain in Toronto and continue to build off of what we were able to accomplish in 2012," Owens said in the release. "I am looking forward to sharing more successes with the city, my teammates, our coaches and with the fans as we strive toward our ultimate goal of winning another Grey Cup." Owens has spent the past three seasons in Toronto after starting his CFL career with the Montreal Alouettes. Jahleel Addae Jersey .That means, of course, that John Wall beat the Spurs for the first time ever — within weeks of his first wins in head-to-head games against nemeses Chris Paul and Derrick Rose. Forrest Lamp Jersey .5 million, two-year contract with the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, a deal that covers his final two arbitration seasons. http://www.chargersprofansshop.com/Black-Drew-Kaser-Chargers-Jersey.html?cat=882 . Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State.VANCOUVER -- Kenny Miller saw a chance to spend some time with his family and he took it. Miller and the Vancouver Whitecaps mutually agreed to terminate the Scottish nationals contract on Sunday, freeing the 34-year-old to take a vacation with his wife and children. "What this does is it gives me six, seven weeks to get a holiday, which Ive not had since Ive been out here, so its been a couple years since Ive been on a holiday with the family. So well get away on holiday probably in the next few weeks," said Miller. "Then we can sit down and hopefully find us a new club come the first of July (transfer window)." The 34-year-old Miller joined Vancouver in June 2012 and during his time with the club the native of Edinburgh made 45 appearances in all competitions. He had 13 goals and three assists in that span. "We are thankful for the contributions Kenny made both on and off the pitch during his time in Vancouver," said Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson. "He has been a great role model, a constant professional, and someone who I consider a very good friend. Jeremiah Attaochu Jersey. We wish him and his family all the best." Miller has no specific plans worked out yet and said hed be happy to land anywhere. "To be honest with you, I wouldnt rule anything out," said Miller. "Ill be able to get away and look at all options to see what it brings. But like I said, I wouldnt rule anything out, its just a case of my agent getting down to work and finding us a new home." The contract termination came with no hard feelings, said Miller, who enjoyed his time in British Columbia and Major League Soccer. "Its the nature of the business that were in," said Miller. "Clubs have got to look after their base interests and obviously players have got to look after theirs. The club obviously wanted to move in another direction and I wanted to do something as well. "I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Vancouver, its almost been two years now. Ive enjoyed my two years there." Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz