Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

20.09.2018 08:07
LOS ANGELES -- Veteran UFC light heavyweight Chael Sonnen has failed a drug test, forcing him out of his bout with Vitor Belfort Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Veteran UFC light heavyweight Chael Sonnen has failed a drug test, forcing him out of his bout with Vitor Belfort at UFC 175 in Las Vegas next month. Matt Slauson Jersey . Sonnen said he tested positive for two banned substances in a random test last month. The three-time UFC title contender is likely to face a suspension by the Nevada Athletic Commission. Sonnen attempted to defend himself Tuesday, claiming he took anastrozole and clomiphene as part of his move off testosterone replacement therapy, which was outlawed by Nevada regulators earlier this year. Sonnen had an exemption allowing his steroid use, but gave up TRT after it was banned. "They changed the rules, and Ive got to comply with the rules," Sonnen told Fox Sports, the UFCs television partner. "However, there is a transition period (after dropping TRT), and I couldnt have been more open or more transparent." The 37-year-old Sonnen (28-14-1) said he plans to appeal the commissions decision next week, even though he acknowledged knowing the two substances were on the Nevada commissions banned list. Sonnen said his doctor put him on the banned substances to bolster his natural testosterone production, which can be stunted by taking synthetic testosterone. He also believes he should be allowed to take the substances out of competition, even though theyre banned precisely to prevent athletes from using them to gain an unfair advantage in preparation for an event. "An athlete does not have to remain off of medication 365 days a year," Sonnen said. "If theyre asking me to choose between my health and my sport, thats not a choice I can make. Ive got to choose health." UFC President Dana White blamed both the Nevada commission and Sonnen while addressing the failed test on Fox Sports. White spoke out against TRT earlier this year, shortly before the Nevada commission banned it and many other commissions followed suit. "This thing has been bad since Day 1," White said. "I wish that the commission had never let anybody use TRT, and when it went away, they didnt do a very good job of figuring out how to get these guys off it. When you get off it, you dont just go cold turkey. "And its Chaels fault, too, because Chael should have called the athletic commission and said, This is what my doctor told me I need to do to come down off this stuff, so heres what Ive been taking." Sonnen had lost three of his past four fights heading into his July 5 bout with Belfort, another former TRT user. While never a champion, Sonnen is among the UFCs most prominent figures, serving as a studio analyst, commentator and reality show coach for the UFCs broadcast platforms while also continuing his fighting career. Sonnen also had high levels of testosterone in his system after his thrilling loss to middleweight champion Anderson Silva at UFC 117 in Oakland, California, in 2010. He received a suspension for failing to get an exemption for TRT in California. Sonnens latest drug mishap is another bizarre turn for UFC 175, which has endured numerous changes and strange circumstances. Belfort only got a spot on the pay-per-view card at the Mandalay Bay Events Center when Wanderlei Silva skipped a drug test last month and dropped out of his scheduled bout with Sonnen, who harshly criticized Silva on television for missing the test. Belfort used TRT for at least his last three fights, all won by spectacular knockout in his native Brazil. He dropped out of a scheduled fight with UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman in late February on the same day the Nevada commission banned TRT. Belfort says he has since stopped using steroids. He is scheduled to appear at a licensing hearing with the Nevada commission next week. UFC 175 is headlined by Weidmans title defence against Lyoto Machida and bantamweight champion Ronda Rouseys fourth title defence against Alexis Davis. Matthias Farley Jersey .S. - Nova Scotias Mary Fay guaranteed at least one more match and a shot at the Canadian junior curling championships final on home ice. Marshall Faulk Jersey . Some will say that Martin is too sensitive while others will say that it is part of the way football is in the locker room. But to have to absorb what was said to him for any rational and intelligent person is too much. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Reggie-Wayne-Draft-Jersey/ . New York then missed its next six shots and scored only two points the rest of the night. The Los Angeles Clippers defence and the Knicks general ineptitude both played a role in the unsurprising finish to a meeting of two teams headed in opposite directions.Jessica Ennis-Hill is considering changing her training plans ahead of this summers Olympic Games because of concerns about the dangerous Zika virus, which has reached epidemic proportions in Brazil. The 30-year-old and reigning Olympic heptathlon champion is keen to spend as little time as possible in the country during the build-up to this years Games in Rio de Janeiro. Olympics must be delayed or moved Games could trigger a full-blown global health disaster, according to professor Amir Attaran Her coach, Toni Minichiello, says she may opt out of the Belo Horizonte training camp for Britains athletes ahead of the Games, for fear of contracting the Zika virus. The virus, which is carried by mosquitoes, is a congenital condition which can seriously damage the unborn babies of pregnant women, resulting in abnormally small heads. Have a look at Team GBs kit for this summers Rio Olympics And Minichiello told the Daily Mail: Jessica very much wants to have more children, so were taking it very seriously.I wouldnt send her into a war zone to compete. It would be remiss of me not to listen to the athlete when they say, This is a bitt of a worry, Im concerned about this. Denzelle Good Jersey. New concerns over safety at the Rio Olympics have surfaced after a newly-built bike path in the city collapsed into the sea, killing at least two people We are looking at a number of options. We considered going somewhere in America and flying down or somewhere in Europe but that would mean a big increase in flight time. We also looked at going straight out from Sheffield.Finding a preparation camp is about acclimatising so wed have to find somewhere in the right area with a track thats available. Any athlete moving camp would also have to self-fund, so theres a cost implication. Ennis-Hill worried by Zika Zika virus concern for Jessica Ennis-Hill ahead of Olympic Games in Rio The Sheffield athlete took time out from competition to have her first child, Reggie, in 2014 and is worried about potential risks to an unborn baby. Also See: Tomic opts out of Rio Olympics IOC calls for investigation No Olympic show for Messi Goggles, spikes & loving athletics Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz