Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.09.2018 08:10
Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your em Antworten

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey .ca. Kerry, Great column and Happy New Year to you and your family! Wanted to give kudos to referee Brad Meier, who demonstrated great knowledge of the rules when a rare situation occurred in a game between the Kings and Bruins on Thursday night (and the second time Ive seen it at Staples Center). Bostons Dougie Hamilton was exiting the penalty box shortly after the start of the second period and played the puck while his skates were still in the box. Meier immediately blew the play dead and assessed the minor for interference. This was a much better outcome than a couple seasons ago when a player stopped a potential breakaway by playing the puck from the bench in a late-season game. Kerry, youve made thousands of calls over your career, whats the rarest/oddest youve had to make? Keep up the great work! Derek May Hey Derek:Kudos to you as well for crediting referee Brad Meier for his quick and accurate response when Dougie Hamilton committed a violation of rule 56.2 by playing the puck while his skate(s) remained firmly planted inside the penalty box. (56.2—A minor penalty shall be imposed on any identifiable player on the players or penalty bench who, by means of his stick or his body, interferes with the movements of the puck or any opponent on the ice during the progress of the play. In addition, should a player about to come onto the ice, play the puck while one or both skates are still on the players or penalty bench, a minor penalty for interference shall be assessed.) Quite interestingly I had the occasion to assess a similar penalty when a player stepped out of the penalty box in Calgary to grab a clearing shot with full intention to sprint away on a breakaway. He never got any farther than touching the puck before I blew the whistle since his back skate was still in contact with the threshold of the penalty box door! At the time all the players were confused by the call since they had no idea about the rule. The most bizarre interference penalty of this nature was one I called on Jaromir Jagr in a game at the Igloo in Pittsburgh. Jagr was waiting patiently to replace his teammate on the fly who was still a good fifteen feet from the Penguins bench. Jaromir wanted to get a head start so he sat on top of the bench dasher boards with his skates hanging down and dangling above the ice. Jagrs teammate made it to the bench in time for a legal change just as the puck came near the bench. Rather than jump off the dasher onto the ice Jaromir remained seated, stopped the puck and began to stickhandle it with his skates still hanging off the ice. Jagr was quite surprised when I blew the whistle and gave him an interference penalty. He didnt know that what he did was illegal either! Another time the same player (Jagr) decided to leave the ice while play was in progress. The problem was he didnt go to his players bench to make a legal substitution but instead stopped in front of the end zone door that leads to the Penguins dressing room. Jags knocked on the glass, the young kid that attended to the dressing room opened the door (who was he to argue with Jaromir Jagr?) and the Penguin superstar stepped off the ice as play continued! The Pens were subsequently playing a man short with Jagr heading to the dressing room so a replacement player jumped over the boards from the bench. Once the Penguins gained possession of the puck I stopped play and assessed a bench minor penalty for illegal substitution. Jaromir Jagr is an amazing player and an automatic selection to the Hockey Hall of Fame awaits him whenever he finally retires. It was a thrill to watch him perform from close range for so many years. I was also happy that I was able to teach Jagr some of the playing rules along the way. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Packers Jersey . Some members of the U.S. Congress arent so sure. They say Russia isnt doing enough to assure that athletes will be protected at the Feb. 7-23 games, happening not far from an Islamic insurgency that Russias huge security apparatus has struggled for two decades to quell. Russia may run greater risks in towns outside the tightly controlled Olympic zone. Suicide bombs last month a few hundred kilometres (miles) away have increased concerns, and an Islamic warlord has urged his followers to attack the Sochi Olympics, Russian President Vladimir Putins pet project. Josh Jackson Packers Jersey . The Philadelphia left fielder clubbed a tiebreaking, solo home run in the seventh inning, and the Phillies edged the Red Sox, 2-1, in the middle test of a three-game interleague series at Citizens Bank Park. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Tramon-Williams-Jersey/ . -- Kyle Busch edged teammate Joey Logano at the Bristol Motor Speedway finish line Friday night to become the all-time winningest driver in Nationwide Series.PARK CITY, Utah - Canadas Mikael Kingsbury and Justine Dufour-Lapointe swept World Cup dual moguls events Saturday at Deer Valley Resort. Kingsbury beat Dylan Walczyk of the United States 21-14 in the final. Kingsbury won the moguls Friday night. Im very happy the way I skied today, Kingsbury said. Even though I had some fever last night and wasnt feeling very well this morning, Im happy the way the way I skied anyway. Dufour-Lapointe topped Americas Hannah Kearney, 19-16. Im just soo happy when you feel like youre almost there. Jimmy Graham Jersey. I cant explain myself right now, Dufour-Lapointe said. Hannah won in Calgary and shes my biggest competitor maybe right now and now I win in her country and Im really happy with myself. Kearney — who is retiring at the end of the season — and Dufour-Lapointe lead the World Cup standings. Today I got to ski five runs under the lights here at Deer Valley, so thats a nice way to end my career on Champion, Kearney said. Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Houston Rockets Jerseys Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz