Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
zhanjiao1212 Offline

26.09.2018 04:14
cory Harris and i Antworten

HAMPTON, Ga. Raphael Guerreiro Jersey . -- Crew chief Ernie Cope was worried when Kevin Harvicks practice laps didnt go as well as expected Friday. So Cope sought reassurance from his driver. "I asked, Are we all right?" Cope said. "He said, Were going to smash them tomorrow night." Kevin Harvick indeed was a smashing success, leading the final 159 laps to beat Joey Logano and win an unusually wreck-free NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Atlanta Motor Speedway on Saturday night. Harvick, who will start from the pole Sunday night in the NASCAR Sprint Cup race, took the lead on the 37th lap and ruled the 1.54-mile tri-oval for his third win of the season in 11 races. "Obviously, the car was flawless from start to finish," Harvick said. Kyle Larson started second and finished third. Kyle Busch was fourth, and pole-sitter Chase Elliott fifth. There was only one lead change, no crashes and two yellow flags, including one after light rain began to fall on Lap 121. Cars ran 13 laps under caution before the race resumed. The few interruptions limited the chances that Harvicks dominance could be disturbed. It was a perfect recipe for him to put a lock on the lead and never let go -- even if it wasnt the most exciting 195 laps in track history. "Weve dominated so many races and just lost them because of goofy circumstances," Harvick said. "When you have a car like that you like to see it go clean. I know everybody likes to see a super-exciting race, but we were good with just a good clean race ... because I felt like our chances were pretty good for winning the race." Elliott, the season points leader, led the first 36 laps before Harvick pulled ahead. For Dale Earnhardt Jr., the team owner for both cars, it was the perfect scenario. "Kevin just keeps doing his thing," Earnhardt said. "Its been a lot of fun working with him. Hes brought a lot to our team as far as performance and speed. He continues to help us improve our equipment and cars and that raises the competitiveness of the whole company. ... Thats pretty unique. You dont really get that in a lot of race car drivers." Harvick isnt a regular on the Nationwide Series, but he has been a factor in each of his 11 starts. He has finished in the top five in nine races. He was seventh in his other two starts. "I felt like having him driving our car, we were in good shape to lead a lot of laps and maybe get a victory," Earnhardt said. Elliott won his first career pole with a qualifying time of 180.240 mph. The 18-year-old Elliott became the youngest pole winner in Atlanta history. Jeff Gordon was 20 when he won the pole in Atlanta in 1992. Elliott overshot his pit on his final stop, costing his team valuable seconds and, he said, two spots in the final standings. "I thought we got better and better as we went," Elliott said. "I made an unacceptable mistake there at the end and cost us a couple spots. My guys deserved better than that. So my bad." A grandstand at Atlanta Motor Speedway is named for Elliotts father, Bill Elliott, who had five career wins at the track -- tied for fifth-best. Bill Elliott was the grand marshal for the race. Jadon Sancho Jersey . A Swiss Federal Tribunal ruling published Friday said that FIFAs disputes panel and the Court of Arbitration for Sport correctly imposed the sanction for Nantes enticing Guinea forward Ismael Bangoura to break his contract with Dubai club Al Nasr in January 2012. Omer Toprak Jersey . Needing to bulk up on both sides of the line, the Falcons agreed to terms with guard Jon Asamoah, defensive end Tyson Jackson and defensive tackle Paul Soliai. Asamoah and Jackson played last season with Kansas City, where Asamoah lost his starting job. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Thomas-Delaney-Jersey/ .com) - The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to match their longest winning streak of the season when they visit the Florida Panthers for Saturdays clash at BB&T Center.The Hamilton Tiger-Cats will be without their big off-season acquisition for at least their next game. Head coach Kent Austin said quarterback Zach Collaros wont play against the Calgary Stampeders on Friday after the 25-year-old suffered a head injury in Hamiltons 28-24 loss against the Edmonton Eskimos on July 4. Austin did not call the injury to Collaros a concussion and has no timetable for his return. He also said he expects to use Jeremiah Masoli and Dan LeFevour in their game against Calgary, but didnt name a starter. Collaros was injured midway through the second quarter when defensive end Odell Willis smasheed into the quarterbacks facemask with his own helmet. Lukasz Piszczek Jersey. Collaros lay motionless for a short while before leaving under his own power. Hamilton signed Collaros during the off-season after the Toronto Argonauts released the Cincinnati product. Ticats receiver Andy Fantuz participated in his first full practice since suffering a concussion in the pre-season and Austin is hopeful hell play against the Stampeders if he doesnt suffer setbacks. Hamilton also signed international quarterback Jacory Harris and international offensive lineman Jeremy Lewis on Sunday. The Ticats are 0-2 on the season. Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz