Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.09.2018 09:18
GLENEAGLES -- Two years after the "Miracle of Medinah," its not just the Americans seeking redemption at the Ryder Cup. [url=htt Antworten

GLENEAGLES -- Two years after the "Miracle of Medinah," its not just the Americans seeking redemption at the Ryder Cup. Brandon Allen Rams Jersey . Graeme McDowell holed the winning putt for Europe at Celtic Manor in 2010 but was a peripheral figure in Medinah, earning one point from four matches as his partnership with Rory McIlroy struggled. Europes come-from-behind victory, from 10-5 down at one stage on Saturday evening, has gone down in lore but it was tinged with disappointment for the Northern Irishman. "I was low on energy," McDowell said, "I was physically not where I needed to be and that became evident as the week went on." He has been desperate to make amends ever since. McDowell has experienced it all at the Ryder Cup -- the first shot (2012), the last shot (10) and everything in between. But the man who says he "embraces high-pressure scenarios" took a backward step in the singles at Medinah, placing himself in the middle of the draw on the Sunday and losing 2 and 1 to Zach Johnson. "Perhaps I needed that little bit of intensity of the last groups," he said. "Perhaps come Sunday, if its needed, I will put myself a little bit further down the order and ask the question of myself and focus my mind again." McDowell isnt short of galvanizing influences. A month ago, his wife, Kristin, gave birth to their first child, Vale Esme, and McDowell tied for 36th in his only tournament since -- the BMW Championship in Colorado. He is counting on a "delayed nappy (diaper) effect" kicking in for his fourth straight Ryder Cup at Gleneagles. "By the time I got to Denver, I actually experienced a little bit of a flat, a little bit of a downer," McDowell said. "But Ive come to terms with that, Ive come to terms with the fact that sleeping is done, is gone forever. And I arrive here this week feeling fresh and ready to go." Brian Allen Jersey .C. -- After turning Tobacco Road into "Raleigh Top," Tennessee is headed to the round of 16. Ndamukong Suh Rams Jersey . Casey Janssen was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday due to a strain in his left abdominal area and lower back. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Aqib-Talib-Jersey/ . Los Angeles announced its new deal for Kupchak late in the fourth quarter of a 145-130 loss to the Houston Rockets. Kupchak had one year left on his current contract.Whats on Sky Sports this weekend? Premier League and La Liga football, F1, World T20 cricket, Miami Masters tennis and WrestleMania 32. Its all live on Sky Sports across the weekend, so heres the what, when and where…Which leading player can tune up for The Masters with a win? Louis Oosthuizen will be looking to make up for his WGC-Dell Match Play disappointment What: Shell Houston OpenWhen: Sunday from 6pmWhere to Watch: Sky Sports 4 HD Can Novak Djokovic win a third straight Miami Open title? Novak Djokovic is aiming for a hat-trick of Miami titles What: Miami OpenWhen: Sunday from 6pmWhere to watch: Sky Sports 3 HD Will the Mavs heap more misery on the Jets? Hertfordshire Mavericks will be looking to keep the pressure on Manchester Thunder What: Hertfordshire Mavericks v Yorkshire JetsWhen: Monday from 7. Los Angeles Rams Jerseys. 30pmWhere to watch: Sky Sports 2 HDPLAN YOUR WEEKEND WITH THE SKY SPORTS TV GUIDE HERECan Roman Reigns bring Triple H down? The Rock will be at WrestleMania 32, but what will be his role? What: WrestleMania 32 Watch WrestleMania 32 The WWE Title and control of Monday Night Raw will be up for grabs at WrestleMania When: Sunday from midnight (Monday morning)Where to watch: Sky Sports Box Office Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz