Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.09.2018 08:23
NEW YORK -- The numbers are not the sort that Roger Federer likes to see beside his name. [url=http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colt Antworten

NEW YORK -- The numbers are not the sort that Roger Federer likes to see beside his name. Darius Leonard Jersey . One of them -- his age, 32 -- he cannot control. The other -- his ranking, No. 7 -- he insists he can. "People are going to say what they like," Federer said Saturday, two days before his first-round match at the U.S. Open. "Important is that I concentrate on my game and that the passion is there, that I work the right way, that Im prepared, and that I feel like I can win a tournament." The five-time U.S. Open champion is seeded seventh, the biggest number next to his name at a Grand Slam tournament since 2003, the year he started on his record-setting run of 17 majors. In June, Federer exited Wimbledon in the second round, the earliest hed been dismissed from a major tournament since the 2003 French Open. Starting with that loss, his season has included a steady diet of defeats that would have once been considered freakish and a withdrawal from a tournament that went unexplained. All these factors point toward an obvious conclusion: Age is taking its toll on the most decorated mens player ever. Not since Pete Sampras captured the trophy in 2002 has a man over 30 won the U.S. Open. But Federer doesnt envision quite such a grim picture. A bad back that might help explain some of his summer doldrums is no longer bothering him. A new racket that confounded him over the summer has been shelved for the time being. His ranking, and corresponding seeding, may have dropped from third to seventh in the nine weeks between Wimbledon and the Open, where his first-round match is against 61st-ranked Grega Zemlja, but Federer considers himself fit enough to contend. "Now I can really say Im really just focused on the point for point, and thats why Im not concerned," he said. "My back problem is not that major. I just need to make sure I dont have any bad moments in the future." He would love to wipe away most of this 2013 season. He has a grand total of one tournament title, won at a small event in Halle, Germany -- a grass-court tune-up for Wimbledon. In addition to his second-round Wimbledon loss to 116th-ranked Sergiy Stakhovsky, Federer has fallen to No. 114 Federico Delbonis and No. 55 Daniel Brands, the sort of players who used to feel beaten by Federer before they even walked on the court. That air of invincibility is gone, and small cracks in a once-impenetrable facade have cropped up. Federer withdrew in Montreal early this month without giving a reason, though he had been complaining about his back through the summer. He expanded on his health Saturday, saying the back was no problem as he heads into this, his 58th appearance at a major. "At times, I was playing a lot, having it in the back of my mind, and that has definitely affected me sometimes with my movement ... and actually not being able to really focus on the point for point mentality that you want to have out on the tennis court," Federer said. "So now, I can really say Im really just focused on the point for point, and thats why Im not concerned. " Federer had been working with a new, slightly larger racket, but was unable to figure out the nuances of the prototype and decided to shelve the experiment until after the U.S. Open is over. "I just said, You know, Ill go back to the racket I know and the racket I have won everything with," Federer said. Novak Djokovic, the man occupying the No. 1 spot that Federer once owned, (He was seeded No. 1 at 18 consecutive Grand Slam tournaments from 2004-08) calls the ups and downs with the rankings simply a cycle of life. "You cant always expect somebody to be at the highest level," Djokovic said. "Its normal to go up and down. Thats why this sport is so very demanding, physically, mentally, emotionally. In any way you turn it around, the sport is actually asking from a tennis player everything, you know, all the commitment possible from every aspect." Federer insists his commitment has never waned, even if his ranking has. He says this takes him back to his younger days, in his early 20s, when he used to get excited at the prospect of what the new rankings would look like each Monday. "Usually, I was more excited that it was going up," Federer said. "The older you get, the less you pay attention to it. But nevertheless, I clearly want to move up from here." T.Y. Hilton Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (4) – He had a strong game Sunday; was very good in tight with big saves on Crosby, Malkin and Neal in-crease. Andrew Luck Jersey . Despite 11-1 records, theyre out and Big Ten winner Ohio State is into the national semifinals. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Nyheim-Hines-Draft-Jersey/ . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat.TSN delivers live coverage of the first round of the CFL Draft tonight at 7pm et/4pm pt. The draft, which is also available live on TSN GO, features CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon in studio to put Ottawa on the clock and announce their first round pick. Hosting TSNs first round coverage is Rod Black, who will be joined by CFL on TSN analyst and draft guru Duane Forde, who has covered the draft on nine previous occasions. CFL on TSN analysts Chris Schultz and Paul LaPolice join Black and Forde on the panel to break down the draft from the perspective of all teams and analyze the players selected over the course of the first two rounds. Also in the TSN Studio is reporter Farhan Lalji, who is joined by Lee Barette, founder of the pre-eminent website on football prospects in Canada, CanadaFootballChat.com. TSNs best-in-class team will have insights and reaction from around the league, including coverage from the war rooms of the Ottawa Redblacks, BC Lions, Calgary Stampeders, and Saskatchewan Roughriders. Following the televised broadcast of the first round, TSN.ca and TSN GO have bonus live streaming coverage of the second to seventh rounds beginning at 8:15pm et/5:15pm pt. Lalji hosts as Forde, LaPolice, annd Barette provide scouting reports and assess the picks throughout the remaining rounds of the 2014 CFL Draft. Tarell Basham Jersey. The 2014 CFL Draft features eligible Canadian players from the CIS and NCAA. Top prospects include: - McGill offensive lineman Laurent Duvernay-Tardif - University of Montreal offensive lineman David Foucault - Laval offensive lineman Pierre Lavertu - University of Manitoba defensive lineman Evan Gill - St. Francis Xavier wide receiver Devon Bailey TSN Digital TSN digital platforms have the 2014 CFL Draft covered from all angles. Along with live streaming of the second to seventh rounds, TSN.ca has Fordes most up-to-date CFL Draft Rankings, plus profiles and videos on some of the Drafts top prospects. Select fan tweets using #CFLDraft and #TSN will be featured during the live broadcast along with reaction to the picks from CFL players and prospects on Twitter as the Draft unfolds. TSN Radio TSN Radio 690s Rick Moffat and TSN Radio 1290s Darrin Bauming will provide post-draft blogs for the Montreal Alouettes and Winnipeg Blue Bombers, while TSN Radio 1050s Mike Hogan will be in the Argonauts war room on draft day and will file a post-draft blog as well. Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz