Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

04.06.2018 08:09
ds the i Antworten

The Ottawa Senators take aim at their first winning streak in nearly two months as they play host on Monday night to the Washington Capitals, but theyll have to do it without Jason Spezza and Chris Phillips. Tedric Thompson Jersey . Spezza (lower body) and Phillips (foot) are each listed as day-to-day but will miss their second straight games. The Sens picked up just their second victory in six games on Saturday, besting the visiting Boston Bruins by a 4-3 margin to split a home-and-home set. Ottawa was pounded 5-0 in Boston on Friday. Bobby Ryan scored the go-ahead goal for the Sens, finishing off a breakaway with 4:35 to play on a backhander under the crossbar. It came not too long after the Bruins had a potential go-ahead goal waved off when it was ruled Jarome Iginla had intentionally kicked the puck into the net. "There werent that many chances in the third," said Ryan. "Truthfully I was just hoping that was going to be the game-winner." Zack Smith, Patrick Wiercioch and Cory Conacher also tallied for the Senators, who got 29 saves from Craig Anderson. The Sens hope to cap December by winning two straight for the first time since a three-game win streak from Nov. 5-9. They can do so by claiming a sixth straight victory over the Capitals. Ottawa notched a 6-4 win at Washington on Nov. 27 in the first of three meetings this season. Ryan scored twice and Anderson made 29 saves as the Caps failed to hold a 3-1 first-period lead. The Sens have won three straight and eight of their past 10 at home versus the Capitals. Washington will play on the road for a second straight night after dropping a 2-1 shootout decision to the Buffalo Sabres on Sunday. Troy Brouwer had a goal for the Capitals, but the Sabres Ryan Miller stopped all six skaters he faced in regulation. Philipp Grubauer, meanwhile, made 16 saves through overtime and turned aside the first five he faced in the tiebreaker before Buffalos Steve Ott blasted a shot over his right shoulder. Washington fell to 1-1-2 in its last four games despite outshooting Buffalo 50-17. "Miller was playing well and we feel like we deserved to win tonight but you encounter some games that just dont go your way, " said Brouwer. Washingtons Alex Ovechkin finished with a season-high 12 shots, but has gone without a goal in three straight for the first time this season. Bradley McDougald Jersey . The 26-year-old Regina native teamed up with Denny Morrison and Mathieu Giroux to win gold in 2010. Makowsky also was 13th in the 5,000 metres and 19th in the 1,500m in Vancouver. He also represented Canada at the 2014 Games in Sochi, helping the pursuit team finish fourth and finishing 28th in the 1,500. Custom Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . Reyes, 26, was traded from Atlanta to Toronto in July 2010 and spent the remainder of the season in the minors. He began 2011 in the majors and made 20 starts with the Blue Jays, going 5-8 with a 5.40 earned run average before he was waived on Aug. http://www.footballseahawksfanatics.com/authentic-nazair-jones-seahawks-jersey/ .com) - Brad Stuart has yet to play a regular-season game for the Colorado Avalanche, but that didnt deter the club from signing the veteran defenseman to a two-year contract extension on Monday.DAVIE, Fla. - Ryan Tannehill plans to take the first snap on offence Sunday for the Dolphins against the Oakland Raiders, at least temporarily putting an end to questions about Miamis quarterback situation.Head coach Joe Philbin hasnt said Tannehill would be the starter but the third-year quarterback insisted that where he stands has been made clear to him. He has taken all of the snaps with the first team.Ive been preparing to play Oakland in London and to go out there and win, said Tannehill, who has completed just 56.5 per cent of his passes and ranks 29th in the NFL in passer rating at 74.1. Im taking the first snap of the game and playing the game.Philbins approach has created a distraction in the locker room, and Tannehill said that was an issue and was not a good feeling for him. But Tannehill said he understood Philbins handling of the situation, and remains confident in his abilities and the potential of Miamis offence.Obviously, it doesnt feel good. It creates a bunch of stir and a bunch of distraction in the locker room, mostly from the outside coming in, Tannehill said. Just guys having to deal with the distraction of it, its not a good feeling but hes been clear with me and I know where I stand. I dont know how it first came to me. I think I received some texts from basically everyone Ive ever known offering me support, which is a good thing I guess, and then coach came to me.Backup quarterback Matt Moore confirmed that nothing has changed with his role and that he has not taken a snap with the firsst team since training camp. Eddie Lacy Jersey. Ive taken zero reps. Ryans prepared the same way he always does and Ive prepared the same way I always do, said Moore, who is the highest paid backup quarterback in the league and won six games as a starter for Miami in 2011. We showed up on Tuesday and everything was the same. Obviously, I did get a couple of text messages from friends who read things and it caught me off guard but nothing was said in here.The quarterbacks lockers are near each other and they are together in the position meetings and on the practice field. Moore didnt notice any difference in Tannehills demeanour this week.With the Dolphins trying to avoid going into the bye week at 1-3, Tannehill understands the importance of this game with Oakland and he feels like he has the full support of his teammates. He spoke confidently about the running game and the offensive line, while saying he wished Philbin had handled it differently.Does it feel good to deal with all the distractions that have been created because of the situation? No, Tannehill said. Thats life. You face distractions. You face adversity in life and you have to be able to handle it.You have to be able to fight through it and become a better man, become a better player because of it. Were going about our normal week. Its all this stuff on the outside that seems like the worlds collapsing. . I think the guys are confident, not only in their abilities but in mine.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz