Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
zhanjiao1212 Offline

28.09.2018 03:50
nto overtime. "I got right where I wa Antworten

KAMLOOPS, B. Jaire Alexander Jersey .C. -- Two veteran skips were both left scratching their heads at the Canadian mens curling championships Saturday night, as a change in ice conditions saw crucial draw attempts in an extra end fall at least five metres short of the house. Newfoundland and Labradors Brad Gushue, who lost the game 6-5 to Manitobas Jeff Stoughton, was more than a little peeved as the opening day of the Tim Hortons Brier ended. Gushue expressed his clear frustrations with the ice conditions. "They lost the ice," said Gushue, the 2006 Olympic gold medallist who, like Stoughton, is curling in his 11th Brier. "You see two world class skips throw draws to the four foot that end up 20-feet light. Its embarrassing. I think the ice is just (terrible). Its unfortunate that it came down to that." He said he saw it happen to a lesser degree in an earlier game between Albertas Kevin Koe and B.C.s John Morris. Stoughton was just as mystified. "We were going to draw probably half in the top four and I let it go, the guys said good weight and it just ground in," he said. Although, for him, the result was a little more satisfying as he left his shot stone in the house to win the game. "I guess that side of the sheet got lost somehow but well take it. We had one in there and he missed both his last two shots, what are you going to do?" Stoughton and Morris sit at the top of the standings with two wins apiece after Saturdays draw, followed by Brier rookie Greg Balsdon from Ontario and Steve Laycock from Saskatchewan with one win each. Gushue joined Northern Ontarios Jeff Currie at 1-1 while five rinks were winless after one game, Alberta, New Brunswick, The Northwest Territories-Yukon, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Quebec. In the evening draw, Morris beat Currie 8-2 in eight ends, after struggling earlier to edge Albertas Koe 7-6. Currie split the day, beating New Brunswicks Jamie Grattan 13-5 in the opener. Balsdon opened his first Brier by topping Quebec veteran Jean-Michel Menard 9-7 and Saskatchewans Laycock beat the Northwest Territories-Yukons Jamie Koe (Kevins brother) 8-5. Morris, curling for his third province at the Brier, was glad to get off to a good start. "The first one was a little tough on the melon, that one was a little nicer," he said, referring to the difference in the two games. "We played a little better this team, a good solid team effort." He also said he found the ice on the sheet he played on a little more consistent at night. Laycock said his first win wasnt without its scary moments. "Especially in nine there, there was a chance we could have blown a three-point lead in a hurry," he said. "It was nice to sneak out of that with only giving up two." He scored two in the final end to seal it. So did Balsdon, playing in his first Brier after managing to beat Ontario veteran Glen Howard to win the right. "We all felt pretty comfortable. The speed was good, the ice was very consistent, what youd expect from the Brier," he said. He says it helps in a way being a rookie. "Because Im a rookie here I dont really feel a whole lot of pressure for myself and the team. . . Were just hoping to scrap out some games." Jimmy Graham Jersey . INJURIES - Reds RF Jay Bruce is facing knee surgery for a torn meniscus and it could cost him a month of playing time. Chris Heisey, who has shown some pop (43 home runs, . Tramon Williams Jersey . "Its embarrassing what were doing here," leading scorer Phil Kessel said Wednesday. The most recent failed season came with even more pain than the six that preceded it. There was no hint of an impending implosion when the Leafs came roaring out of the all-star break with back-to-back games against Pittsburgh -- a 5-4 shootout loss followed by a 1-0 win the next night. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Marquez-Valdes-Scantling-Jersey/ . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner. PORTLAND, Ore. -- LaMarcus Aldridge wasnt even sure he was going to play against the Clippers. Portlands top scorer and rebounder had his wisdom teeth removed on Sunday. So on Thursday night he was still in some pain. Worse, he hadnt had much to eat. But Aldridge came out and had 32 points and 10 rebounds for the Trail Blazers in a 116-112 overtime victory over the Clippers. "Ive had nothing but soup for the last four days," he lamented. "So I was a little worried about my energy levels." In the end, he didnt even have a turnover as the surprising Blazers upped their record to an NBA-best 24-5. Portland has won seven of their last eight games, and theyve dropped just two at home this season. The Clippers, playing the second of a back-to-back, mounted a challenge after trailing by as many as 11 points in the fourth quarter. Blake Griffin had 35 points and 11 rebounds, while Chris Paul finished with 34 points and 16 assists. Aldridge hit a fadeaway with 39 seconds left in overtime and Portland went ahead 110-109. Griffin missed a layup on the other end before Nicolas Batum made a pair of free throws to make it 112-109 with 26.5 seconds to go. After Griffin dunked to narrow it again, Damian Lillard made two free throws for Portland. Portland clung to a 114-112 lead with 13.4 seconds left and padded it with Wesley Matthews foul shots. Paul missed a 3-point attempt as time ran out. Aldridge scored all of Portlands field goals in overtime, and finished with his ninth game this season with at least 25 points and 10 rebounds, second only to Minnesotas Kevin Love. As for his teeth? "Its a little bit throbbing," he shrugged. It was the second of back-to-back losses for the Clippers. Earlier Thursday, the NBA said its referees made a mistake when they ejected Griffin in the teams 105-103 loss to the Warriors on Wednesday night. Griffin got his second technical with 10:43 left after scuffling with Andrew Bogut, following Warriors forward Draymond Green to the showers after they got into it at the end of the third. "A common foul should have been called on Griffin for initially attempting to dislodge the Warriors Andrew Bogut and a technical foul should have been asssessed to Bogut for grabbing Griffin by the shirt and wrestling with him," Rod Thorn, the NBAs president of basketball operations, said in a statement. Muhammad Wilkerson Packers Jersey. Clippers coach Doc Rivers said he thought Griffin handled the situation well. "Everyone is a target at some point in their career," Rivers said. "You just have to play through it." It was the second ejection for the Clippers in as many games. Forward Matt Barnes was ejected with 56 seconds left in the third quarter of a 120-116 OT win over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Sunday night. Barnes fouled Love. "Its a long season. Were in a bad ejection rut right now," Rivers said. "Well get out of it." No one got tossed on Thursday. Mo Williams made back-to-back 3s to give Portland a 34-22 in the first half. The Clippers responded with a 9-0 run to close to 34-31, but Aldridge scored six straight points in an 8-2 run and Portland stretched the margin to 42-33. Pauls 3-pointer closed the Clippers to within 47-46 at the intermission. Dorell Wright hit a 3-pointer that gave the Blazers an 84-75 lead early in the fourth quarter. But the Clippers clawed back in, and Pauls pull-up jumper made it 97-96 for Los Angeles first lead of the second half. After Aldridges tip-in, Paul added another jumper to give the Clippers a 99-98 lead then nailed a step-back 21-footer from the corner with 9.3 seconds left. Undaunted, Batum hit a 3-pointer to tie it at 101 with 5.3 seconds to go. Paul missed a 17-footer to send the game into overtime. "I got right where I wanted to -- I probably tricked myself too much, I dont even know if they had a foul to give," Paul said. "And with five seconds left I think I went a little too quick because I thought they were going to try and use one of their fouls. I didnt think I would end up as wide open as I was -- Ive got to make that shot. " Notes: The game was the first of three meetings between the two teams this season. The Clippers claimed last seasons series 3-1. ... The Clippers 14 first-quarter points are the fewest theyve scored in the first quarter. ... DeAndre Jordan finished with 19 rebounds before fouling out in overtime. ... Barnes also fouled out in OT. Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Wholesale Flames Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz