Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

28.09.2018 04:09
a hospital, whe Antworten

Chiefs offensive lineman Laurent Duvernay-Tardif can finally put away the medical books for a while and spend all his free time studying up his playbook.

Duvernay-Tardif graduated from McGill University’s medical school on Tuesday.

The Chiefs picked Duvernay-Tardif in the sixth round of the 2014 draft Ryan McDonagh Jersey , but despite playing at a smaller Canadian school, he quickly earned a starting job. But he never gave up his pursuit of medicine, spending time each offseason doing school work and hospital rotations.

Duvernay-Tardif posted a photo of himself on social media after commencement wearing a lab coat with ”Dr. Duvernay-Tardif” across the back and his No. 76 in Chiefs colors. ”This is it!” he said. ”Today I become a doctor! It also marks the beginning of a great new adventure.”

Duvernay-Tardif plans to begin his medical career after his playing days are over. He signed a $41.25 million, five-year contract to remain with the Chiefs last offseason.

Former Browns wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi has divulged that he lost most of his left hand in an all-terrain vehicle crash last April.

Massaquoi Andre Burakovsky Jersey , who starred at Georgia before he was drafted by Cleveland in the second round in 2009, revealed his prosthetic and details of his misfortune in a video posted Monday on The Players Tribune.

Massaquoi was riding ATVs with friends when he said he took a turn too sharply and crashed. The 31-year-old said it felt as if an explosion had gone off in his hand, and he was initially unaware of the severity of his injury.

"What I'm seeing and what my friends are seeing are completely different," he said Adrian Kempe Jersey , giving the first public description of his life-changing ordeal. "They're seeing what actually happened. I'm seeing what I think happened. I'm thinking that I just broke my hand. My friend, on the other hand, thinks my hand just went through a meat grinder or something like that. Meanwhile you can see the panic and the fear in everybody."

Massaquoi said he was flown by helicopter to a hospital, where doctors initially tried to save his hand. However Marc-Andre Fleury Jersey , after it didn't heal as hoped, four fingers were amputated. His thumb was spared.

He has battled denial and fear during his recovery.

"It gives you a perspective of how precious life is," he said. "How fast things can change. You go from joy-riding to getting in a helicopter to find out that your hand's going to be amputated."

Massaquoi, who spent four years with the Browns and has been out of football since Ondrej Kase Jersey , credited his family and friends for helping him come to terms with the injury.

Los Angeles Rams Jerseys

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz