Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.09.2018 08:40
RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Clarence Seedorf said Tuesday he will take over as the new coach at AC Milan, replacing Massimiliano A Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Clarence Seedorf said Tuesday he will take over as the new coach at AC Milan, replacing Massimiliano Allegri who was fired the day before. Albert Pujols Jersey . Seedorf made the announcement at Brazilian club Botafogo, where he has been playing. "The next step for me is as the coach of Milan," Seedorf told reporters. AC Milan told The Associated Press that the clubs former midfielder will sign a contract, but that the formalities would follow his arrival in Italy on Thursday. The 37-year-old Dutchman won the Champions League twice with AC Milan, and also won Europes top club title with Ajax and Real Madrid. AC Milan has been struggling in Serie A, squandering a two-goal lead in a 4-3 loss on Sunday against Sassuolo. The club is 11th in the standings and six points clear of the relegation zone. "The decision was made during the day, but the evening was difficult," Seedorf said. "I told my daughters at dinner, and it was relaxed. There were no cons. There are no cons. There are only pros at this moment." In Italy, AC Milan spokesman Riccardo Coli told the AP that Seedorf "will sign and once he signs then well decide when the presentation will be." Seedorf has no formal coaching experience and will rely on his popularity and respect among fellow players to guide him at the beginning. "Unfortunately, the life of a player is not forever," he said. Asked about the biggest challenge, he replied: "The most difficult thing is always adjusting. Here and there, people and cultures are different; the cultures of the football, of the clubs." Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti gave his former player a strong endorsement. "I coached him," Ancelotti said. "Hes got a strong personality and he will be capable of handling this new experience. He knows the club well and I think Milan has taken this decision in the same manner as it has with (Arrigo) Sacchi or (Fabio) Capello. Its always turned out well for them. I wish the best of luck to Seedorf and Milan." Ian Kinsler Jersey . Nowitzki scored 28 points, Harris had a season-high 14 for the second straight game and the Dallas Mavericks beat the Detroit Pistons 116-106 Sunday night. Andrelton Simmons Jersey . Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux. http://www.angelsteamshop.com/Angels-Yunel-Escobar-Kids-Jersey/ .DeMarco Murray got his 20th carry late in the fourth quarter with a 10-point lead, not long after Dez Bryant made his final catch of the day.Sure enough, a 44-17 win over Washington didnt change Dallas post-season position.Flushing Meadows, NY (Sports Network) - World No. 1 superstar Novak Djokovic and defending champion Andy Murray waltzed over their respective opponents on Sunday and into the fourth round of the U.S. Open. The last remaining American was not as fortunate, however, as Tim Smyczek fell to Marcel Granollers of Spain, 6-4, 4-6, 0-6, 6-3, 7-5. Unfortunately for Granollers, his quarterfinal opponent is Djokovic, who pasted Portugals Joao Sousa, 6-0, 6-2, 6-2 on the hardcourts at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. "Just do my job, win in straight sets, and spend as less time on court as possible," said Djokovic when asked of his mindset. Murray, who is trying to win back-to-back majors after taking Wimbledon, never lost his serve against Florian Mayer and rolled to a 7-6 (7-2), 66-2, 6-2 victory in a match that took just under two hours. Kole Calhoun Jersey. Next up for Murray is Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, a 6-3, 6-4, 2-6, 3-6, 6-1 winner over 20th-seeded Andreas Seppi on Sunday. Lleyton Hewitt did not have a letdown after ousting sixth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro in the second round. as the Aussie took out Russian Evgeny Donskoy, 6-3, 7-6 (7-5), 3-6, 6-1 to set up a fourth-round match against Mikhail Youzhny. Youzhny, seeded 20th, will try to knock out the 2001 titlist later this week after disposing of 12th-seeded Tommy Haas (12), 6-3, 6-2, 2-6, 6-3. Two other top-10 seeds moved on, as fifth-seeded Tomas Berdych had no trouble with No. 31 Julien Benneteau 6-0, 6-3, 6-2 and ninth-seeded Stanislas Wawrinka got by Marcos Baghdatis, 6-3, 6-2, 6-7 (1-7), 7-6 (9-7). Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Wholesale Flames Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz