Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.09.2018 08:40
FUKUOKA, Japan -- Tessa Virtue of London, Ont. [url=http://www.angelsteamshop.com/Angels-Nolan-Ryan-Kids-Jersey/]Nolan Ryan Jers Antworten

FUKUOKA, Japan -- Tessa Virtue of London, Ont. Nolan Ryan Jersey ., and Scott Moir of Ilderton, Ont., were edged out by Americans Meryl Davis and Charlie White for top spot in record performances Saturday in ice dancing at the ISU Grand Prix Final. Davis and White, the current world champions, earned 191.35 points while Virtue and Moir, the Olympic champs, finished at 190.00. They are the two highest scores ever in the event. Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat of France were third at 169.11. "We had a great skate," said Moir. "Weve been training so well and working so hard all season. We did our technical elements really well at this event. Well need to come out with more speed and more emotion heading into the Games and hopefully that can put us on top." Virtue agreed: "Were right on track. Our approaches are bang on. Its a process, we still have two more months to train before the Games and we need to trust that process that it will get us where we need to go." Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje of Waterloo, Ont., dropped from fourth to fifth overall after the free dance. "We know we can grow in both programs," said Weaver. "Were going to be fast at work at home and make sure everything is bigger and better and stronger for the Games." In pairs, Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany won the gold medal with Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia second and Qing Pang and Jian Tong of China in third. Meagan Duhamel of Lively, Ont., and Eric Radford of Balmertown, Ont., were fifth. Kirsten Moore-Towers of St. Catharines, Ont., and Dylan Moscovitch of Toronto sixth. Both Canadian pairs had trouble with their side-by-side jumps and spins. "We needed to apply that same kind of feeling and attack we had in the short program yesterday (Friday)," said Radford, who set a personal score with Duhamel in Fridays performance.. "Its never easy to start off the program with a major mistake." "Well take our performances here and work on improving ourselves at home ," said Moore-Towers. "Despite the mistakes we kept fighting and didnt let things go." Also, Japanese skater Mao Asada won the Grand Prix Final despite failing to land two triple axels early in her free program. Asada was first after the short program and overcame a fall on her opening triple axel and an under-rotation of the triple axel on her second combination jump to finish with 204.02 points. Julia Lipnitskaia of Russia was second with 192.07 points followed by Ashley Wagner of the United States with 187.61. "It was my first time to do two triple axels in the long program," Asada said. "I felt I needed to challenge myself so thats why I had two triple axels." Asadas failure to complete the jump could jeopardize her chances of beating rival Kim Yu-na of South Korea at the Sochi Olympics. She also under-rotated a pair of double loops in Saturdays routine. Blake Wood Jersey . Fourteen players were suspended last summer by Major League Baseball as part of the Biogenesis drug scandal, ranging from All-Stars to also-rans. Cam Bedrosian Jersey . Cammalleri suffered a concussion in the Flames 2-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday. The 31-year-old forward did not travel with the team to Carolina. http://www.angelsteamshop.com/Angels-Albert-Pujols-Kids-Jersey/ .Y. - The Buffalo Sabres reassigned forward Sam Reinhart to the WHLs Kootenay Ice on Friday.DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse. Just look for a big smile atop a compact five-foot-nine, 155-pound body. The 28-year-old Florida native is also hard to miss on the field -- an elegant, mobile shortstop with a slick glove. A career .230 hitter in the minors, Diaz is not likely to stick with a major league club that already has a superstar at shortstop in Jose Reyes, the versatile Ryan Goins at second base and Maicer Izturis as a utility infielder. But his skills are appreciated and have been on display again in the Blue Jays organization after a one-year stint with the Boston Red Sox and former Jays manager John Farrell. "Id heard about them," Toronto manager John Gibbons said of Diazs fielding talents. "Everybodys always said youre not going to find a better shortstop or defender, period. You can put him anywhere out there and hes definitely shown that this spring." Diaz has appeared in the infield and outfield this spring, often as a late inning replacement. He has turned heads with a nifty double play and scored the 10th-inning game-winner on some aggressive base-running in a 4-3 victory over the Baltimore Orioles last Sunday. As of Wednesday, he was hitting .077 with one hit in 13 at-bats this spring. He knows defence is his ticket in baseball. "Ive always love to be out there making plays and doing acrobatic things," he said. "Luckily thats kept me in the game for as long as it has." He was given No. 1 to wear by the Jays, the same number as former great Tony Fernandez. "Its a honour to be wearing that number," he said. "He was an unbelievable shortstop." A 12th-round pick -- 360th overall -- by the Jays in the 2006 draft out of North Carolina State, Diaz is happy to be back in the Toronto fold after his year away. "It feels like I never left," he said. "It feels like home. I was here for seven years and then I took a little hiatus with the Red Sox for a year." Boston had its moments, however. He was called up to the majors for the first time, "which was amazing," he said. He saw action in five games, with four at-bats. He had no hits but scored two runs. "I was there for a week . Garrett Richards Jersey. . Fortunately Im going to get a World Series ring and all that so Im really excited about that. It was a good time," he said. Coincidentally, Diazs debut in the majors came against Toronto and he threw out Reyes from third in Torontos first at-bat. He also scored the winning run against the Jays. These days his locker is just down the row from Reyes in a largely Spanish-speaking neighbourhood of the clubhouse. With a Dominican father and Puerto Rican mother, he grew up with Spanish as his first language. "This is my corner. These are my people," he said with a grin. Diaz says he tries not to think of where he might end up. The goal is the big leagues and the plan is to play as well as possible. After that, que sera sera. "Make sure youre healthy and just try to be ready when the time comes," Diaz said by way of summary. "Im just out there trying to show I can help the team in any way possible." Away from the field, Diaz is married with three daughters -- 10, eight and 16 months. The family makes its home in Dunedin with his wife and daughters joining Diaz "wherever Im at," when school breaks for the summer. "By now, theyre used to it ... Its a crazy fun life," he said. But it has not always been fun for Diaz. In 2011, he was one of the final cuts out of the Jays major league camp. He went to double-A ball and then triple-A in Las Vegas. "I was doing really well," he said. "I went to have dinner, took a cab and woke up in a hospital." There was an accident and Diaz suffered a concussion, lost some hearing and his two front teeth, among other injuries. His wife, then his fiancee, was on the side of the cab that got hit and took the brunt of the impact. She suffered broken ribs, a torn spleen, separated shoulder and cuts. "It was pretty ugly," he said. "But luckily were healthy now." The injuries also took a toll on his playing career. "That took me out of it for a couple of months," he said. "That window, I felt like, was a good chance of being called up at the time." Two false front teeth have not impacted Diazs smile. He seems to savour every baseball moment. Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Wholesale Flames Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz