Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.03.2018 09:17
For me, its jus Antworten

Austin, TX (SportsNetwork. Damarious Randall Jersey .com) - Myles Turner scored 19 of his career-high 26 points in the first half to lead No. 9 Texas to a 106-61 win over Lipscomb on Tuesday. Turner also grabbed nine rebounds with six blocks in the lopsided win. Jonathan Holmes and Jordan Barnett added 17 and 11 points, respectively, for the Longhorns (9-1). I was just playing within myself, Turner said of his first half. My teammates have always been telling me to do that. Dont worry about what anybody is saying, just get in the flow of the offense. I feel like I did that tonight. Malcolm Smith tallied 17 points and Josh Williams deposited 13 for the Bisons (4-6). Texas shot 59 percent from the floor in the first half, including 53 percent from beyond the arc, to take a 58-32 lead at the break. Seven players made a 3-pointer for the Longhorns in the opening 20 minutes. Turner knocked down a trey with 13 minutes remaining in the half to give the hosts a 22-12 edge. That basket ignited an 18-6 burst that Turner capped minutes later with a pair of free throws. Kendal Yancys jumper five minutes into the second half pushed the margin to 30, then Demarcus Hollands basket less than 10 minutes later made it a 40- point game as Texas cruised. Game Notes The Longhorns improved to 6-0 at home this season ... Lipscomb had its two- game winning streak snapped ... Holland handed out a game-high eight assists for Texas ... The Bisons were limited to 31 percent shooting ... The Longhorns owned a 38-14 edge in the paint. Jason Spriggs Jersey . The Redblacks host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (7-9) Friday night in their last home game of the year and as of Thursday afternoon, the team was anticipating a ninth consecutive sellout. You can watch all the action on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Montravius Adams Jersey . Milan was held to 1-1 at home by Torino. Cagliari scored six minutes from halftime when Mauricio Pinilla blasted home from the penalty spot after Facundo Roncaglia tripped Marco Sau. The home side could have doubled its tally in stoppage time as first Fiorentina defender Stefan Savic almost scored an own goal then Albin Ekdals shot clipped the top of the upright. http://www.packersshopfootball.com/packers-ahmad-brooks-navy-blue-jersey/ . -- D. J. Williams finally has his packing strategy down. CLEVELAND -- Their playoff chase, which somehow lasted longer that it probably should have, is officially over. The Cavaliers came up short. On a night when they finally put it all together, their hopes crumbled. Dion Waiters scored 22 points and the Cavs played one of their best games this season, routing the Detroit Pistons 122-100 on Wednesday before being eliminated from the playoff race. Tyler Zeller scored 18 and rookie Matthew Dellavedova had 14 points and 12 assists for Cleveland, which had its slim playoff hopes ended when Atlanta defeated Boston 105-97. "Its an empty feeling now that your chances are done," said All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving, who has missed the post-season in each of his three years in the NBA. "You think about things you could have done, you should have done. Its inevitable, especially as big a competitor as I am. Its definitely going to be on my mind. "You always want to compete for something as special as the playoffs, but our chances were snapped tonight. Its disappointing." As the Hawks were rallying to take down the Celtics, the Cavs played with passion and purpose -- two things missing too often earlier this season. Spencer Hawes added 15 points for the Cavs, who led by 32 at half and rolled to one of their best all-around performances in what has been an otherwise disappointing season. Cleveland set a team record with 26 assists in the first half and finished with a season-high 41. But the Cavs will watch the playoffs, and spend the months ahead thinking about games they let slip away, losses that came back to haunt them. "We put ourselves in this hole," said coach Mike Brown, who returned for a second stint with the club after being fired in 2010. "I wish we could have a couple of those games back from early on. I cant fault anybody but ourselves." Brandon Jennings scored 17 after missing his first 10 shots for the Pistons, who played their second game in a row without forward Josh Smith, sidelined with knee tendinitis. Jonas Jerebko added 17 points for Detroit, which was coming off a surprising win in Atlanta. "They outplayed us and outworked us," Pistons interim coach John Loyer said of the Cavs. "We were embarrassed in the first half. This is an unforgiving league, and they didnt care that we beat AAtlanta last night. Marwin Evans Jersey. quot; Clevelands unexpected blowout win capped a turbulent few days. Earlier this week, Irving got into a public spat with Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon, an embarrassing squabble between two of the citys biggest sports stars. Irving had told Gordon "to mind his own business" about commenting on his supposed rift with Waiters. Following practice on Monday, Irving and Waiters presented a united front and said they worked through any differences and were only focused on winning. Maybe the backcourt mates patching up their differences rubbed off on the rest of the Cavs, as Brown spent most of the game sitting as opposed to standing and yelling. The Cavs had 14 assists on 14 field goals in the first quarter, which ended with them up 31-18. They were nearly as efficient in the second quarter, outscoring the Pistons 38-19 on the way to a 69-37 halftime lead. "This is the way we want to play most of the time," said Brown, who tied Bill Fitch for the second-most wins in franchise history. "It felt pretty good." Following the game, Atlantas game was on the locker room TV as Irving waited to speak with reporters. The season didnt go as planned, but theres nothing more he can do. "As a man and as a competitor, youve got to suck it up," he said. "This is my third year. Obviously, things didnt go in a perfect way. But theres no perfect season. For me, its just about continuing to grow and finish the season strong." NOTES: Brown and Fitch have 304 wins, 12 behind Hall of Famer Lenny Wilkens. ... Irving is "proud" of friend and former high school teammate Derrick Gordon for coming "out" as the first openly gay player in Division I. "Hes a strong person. I think the way he did it is a true test of his character and its big time," Irving said. "Im happy for him." Irving said he would not have any issue with a gay teammate. "To see guys in sports coming out now is part of life," he said. "Im not a judgmental guy, not one bit. But Im proud of Derrick and Im proud of Jason Collins. Its a big step for everybody and every generation." ... Detroit has come to Cleveland with a different coach in each of its past three visits: Lawrence Frank last year, Maurice Cheeks earlier this season and now Loyer. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz