Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.09.2018 08:40
LOS ANGELES, Calif. [url=http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Daniele-Rugani-Jersey/]Daniele Rugani Jersey[/url] . - Doc Rivers wou Antworten

LOS ANGELES, Calif. Daniele Rugani Jersey . - Doc Rivers would be open to coaching his son if Austin Rivers became available in a trade.The guard could be sent to the Celtics to help complete Bostons impending trade of Jeff Green to Memphis. The Celtics reportedly wouldnt keep Rivers, and that would allow him to be traded, possibly to the Clippers.The elder Rivers was asked Sunday if a family reunion had been discussed in his household.None scheduled right now, he said. If it got to that point, we would talk, clearly.Rivers said the Clippers are going to do what they feel is best to improve their team. As president of basketball operations, Rivers would have the authority to sign off on acquiring his 22-year-old son. Austin Rivers is averaging 6.8 points, 2.5 assists and 1.9 rebounds in 22 minutes for the Pelicans.Rivers said that when he coached in Boston, Celtics general manager Danny Ainge was really high on Austin and they had several discussions about acquiring him, but it never happened.Ive been through this whole thing before, he said.A league-imposed one-year ban on any talks between the Celtics and Clippers has expired, so its good we can talk again, Rivers said.When asked about his sons involvement in the trade to Boston, Rivers joked Saturday, I guess I shouldnt have sold my condo.In the past, both father and son have said they were opposed to being on the same team, but the elder Rivers appears to have softened his stance.I think a year ago I probably wouldnt, he said. I think I would for sure. I think this team could handle that.Asked how he would balance either being too hard on his son or favouring him, Rivers said, I love my son, but Im still going to favour Blake (Griffin) and Chris (Paul) first. The only one who would be upset at that is (wife) Kris Rivers. Wojciech Szczesny Jersey . The International Ice Hockey Federation says Pavlovs avoided a two-year sanction because he acted "without significant negligence in failing to verify the safety of the supplements he was taking. Joao Cancelo Jersey . Wheeler said Kane was just making a joke that was misunderstood and misinterpreted by "Winnipeg folks" and the media once again. Wheeler repeated that he believes Kane is a player who has the ability to help the Jets get to the next level as they try once again to reach the playoffs in 2014. He made the comments initially in an interview, when asked how the Jets could compete in the Central Division with teams that have made some high-profile off-season signings. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Carlo-Pinsoglio-Jersey/ . -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident.The Calgary Stampeders have played without running back Jon Cornish for the last three weeks and could be without the reigning Most Outstanding Player for another six. The Stampeders placed Cornish on the six-game injury list on Wednesday morning and he would be eligible to return on Sept. 6 when the Stampeders play in Edmonton. Cornish took to Twitter to speak to Calgary fans about the injury. "To the fans that are worried about stats/accolades... The things I still have left to win arent won during the season," he wrote. He also added: "The future of my job(s) and life necessitated making a decision I will not regret." The team, however, has the right to actiivate him prior to that date if the situation allows. Cheap Juventus Jersey. "Jon continues to make progress in his recovery but we understand the importance of being extremely careful with this type of injury and we want to make sure Jon has all the time he needs to get completely healthy," said Stampeders general manager and head coach John Hufnagel in a statement. "We look forward to having Jon back in the lineup and, in the meantime, other players have stepped up in his absence. Im confident that will continue to be the case." Cornish was diagnosed with a concussion after being knocked out of a Week 1 win over the Montreal Alouettes by linebacker Kyries Hebert. Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Wholesale Flames Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz