Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
zhanjiao1212 Offline

06.10.2018 03:54
d. Even in a losing effort, the Leafs Antworten

PORT ST. Billy Hamilton Jersey . LUCIE, Fla. - No matter what the New York Mets think, Matt Harvey is convinced he can pitch at some point this season. The Mets ace had elbow ligament-replacement surgery Oct. 22 and hasnt thrown a baseball from more than 60 feet off flat ground. New York doesnt expect him to return until 2015. Harvey says "I still have in my mind that I want to come back this year, and whether the doctors clear that or the people upstairs have other ideas, my mindset as a competitor is to get back on the field." Harvey went 9-5 with a 2.27 ERA and was the NL starter in last years All-Star game at Citi Field. The team announced Aug. 26 that the right-hander had partially torn his ulnar collateral ligament. Scooter Gennett Jersey . - San Diego Padres centre fielder Cameron Maybin is going to be out two to three months after rupturing his left biceps tendon during a game against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday. Cincinnati Reds Jerseys . -- Rory McIlroy birdied his last two holes Thursday for a 7-under 63 to take the lead after one round of the Honda Classic. http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Eugenio-Suarez-Kids-Jersey/ . "Its not done, but its a huge step," Hannover general manager Dirk Dufner said. Poor defending allowed the visitors to score in the second minute, when Leon Andreasens header from Christian Panders cross sent the ball inside the far post.TORONTO -- Jonathan Bernier tried to stretch at every opportunity. Tuesday night marked the Toronto Maple Leafs starting goaltenders first game back after missing five straight with a groin injury. Bernier managed to get through it despite facing 48 shots in a 5-3 loss to the St. Louis Blues. "A lot of work. But I felt OK," Bernier said. "It was a little sore obviously, but I was just trying to get it loose a little bit in between whistles and timeouts." Bernier aggravated the groin injury March 13 in the first period in Los Angeles. James Reimer relieved him and beat the Kings, then lost five straight starts. With the Leafs season looking like it was going off the rails after three straight losses, Bernier pushed himself too hard at Fridays practice with the hope of returning for the weekend. A setback at that point delayed his return. By Monday, Bernier felt better but needed Tuesdays morning skate to know for sure. Wheen he experienced no soreness, the decision was made to start against the Blues. Custom Cincinnati Reds Jerseys. Asked if he wouldve done the same in the 10th game of the season and did not rush back, Bernier responded: "Ah, I mean you always want to be back as soon as possible." Bernier said he would be able to play back-to-back games moving forward. The Leafs visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Friday night before returning home to face the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday night. The process of managing this groin injury, the first of his career, will be an ongoing process. "We got a good staff and obviously a lot of stretching and take care of my body -- lots of rest," Bernier said. Even in a losing effort, the Leafs were glad to get Bernier back because without him they mightve not even been in the game. "He was outstanding in there," winger James van Riemsdyk said. "He made big save after big save for us." Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz