Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 30 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

11.10.2018 09:03
While some could argue that P. [url=http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-wilt-chamberlain-76ers-jer sey/]Wilt Chamberlain Jer Antworten

While some could argue that P. Wilt Chamberlain Jersey .K. Subban is the most talented Montreal Canadiens skater since Alex Kovalev, the former Habs forward has a strong difference of opinion. Kovalev, in Montreal for a charity golf tournament, didnt mince words on Tuesday regarding the superstar defencemans style of play and his new contract that makes him the highest paid player in franchise history. "First of all I dont understand how they get these contracts," Kovalev told Philippe Lehoux of RDS on Tuesday. "I know its a different lifestyle, different times...if you go back to the 70s they werent making the big contracts either and they probably felt the same way about us when we came into the league and started making big money. Now its the same thing for us." Kovalev, who played five seasons with the Canadiens from 2004 to 2009, added that hes not a fan of Subbans play on the blue line. "Im not saying that he isnt a good hockey player - hes not the guy," he said. "Hes a risky defenceman and hes a wide open defenceman. What Im saying is that he can give up five goals and score five goals, and the scores still going to be zero-zero. So if for example, he saves five goals and scores five goals, thats a different style of hockey. So I always compare him with (former Rangers teammate) Brian Leetch, because he wants to play the same kind of style and be more offensive. Hes not making the right decisions. Hes making the risky plays, hes not making the right decisions sometimes. He just plays like we used to play on the street...street hockey." Subban, who was a restricted free agent with arbitration rights this summer, agreed to terms on an eight-year, $72 million contract with the team on Aug. 2, avoiding a salary arbitration ruling from a hearing that tok place less than 24 hours earlier. He signed a two-year deal worth an average annual value of $2.875 million contract prior to the 2012-2013 season - a season that saw him capture the Norris Trophy as the NHLs top blueliner. He also scored 10 goals and added 43 assists in 82 games with the Canadiens in 2013-14 and led all Canadiens skaters in postseason scoring. That resume, however, is not enough to convince Kovalev that Subban has earned his long-term payday. "Maybe because he won best defenceman of the year, thats how they get paid these days," he said. "You know, you win best player of the year and you get a big contract right away. But for his game, I dont understand why he got so much money." Trevor Booker Jersey . The 24-year-old Pruneau played his CIS football with the Montreal Carabins. The six-foot, 200-pound Montreal native had 41 tackles, 3. Julius Erving Jersey .com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined for 51 points and the Oklahoma City Thunder took down the struggling Bucks 114-101 on Tuesday. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-charles-barkley-76ers-jersey/ . The Calgary skip fell 10-8 to Swedens Oskar Eriksson in semifinal action Saturday and will face Switzerlands Peter de Cruz for the bronze medal (Saturday at 10pm et/7pm pt on TSN2). TORONTO -- Toronto manager John Gibbons placed his trust in two new Blue Jays and was rewarded for his confidence. With Danny Valencia hitting a single and Nolan Reimold following with the game-winning double in the 10th inning, the Blue Jays came back for a 3-2 victory over the Detroit Tigers on Saturday. The Blue Jays tied it in the ninth on a single by Dioner Navarro against Tigers closer Joe Nathan. Valencia and Reimold, both unheralded acquisitions last month, entered the game as pinch-hitters in the eighth inning and struck out as the final two batters to face Tigers right-hander Max Scherzer, who had 11 strikeouts. But when Valencia and Reimold were set to hit as the first two batters in the 10th, Gibbons gave bench coach DeMarlo Hale a little nudge. "I said to DeMarlo at the start of that inning, weve got those two new news guys here, usually you see in the first couple of weeks in a new place they do something big," Gibbons said. "Its just kind of the way it happens, they both did it." Valencia, acquired in a trade with the Kansas City Royals on July 26, led off with an infield single into the hole at shortstop against reliever Joba Chamberlain (1-5). Valencia has a hit in seven of his first 10 games with the Blue Jays. Reimold, claimed off waivers from the Baltimore Orioles on July 6, took a called first strike, fouled off the next one and pounded an 0-2 slider that caught too much of the plate to left centre for the winning hit. "I was expecting a breaking ball but I was expecting it to be a ball trying to get me to chase," Reimold said. "So thankfully I was ready to hit and put it in play. Ill take it. I was happy to come through." Its not the first game that Reimold has won for the Blue Jays. After coming off a calf injury that put him on the disabled list, he hit two home runs, including the game winner, at Houston on July 31. His hit on Saturday made a winner of left-handed reliever Aaron Loup (4-3) who pitched the top of the 10th after rookie right-hander Marcus Stroman pitched a career-high nine innings. The win also gave the Blue Jays a boost after the Tigers scored three runs on two home runs in the ninth inning in a 5-4 comeback win on Friday. "The whole team played a great game, Stroman pitched awesome," Reimold said. "I had a feeling we were going to pull it out," Stroman said. "Everyone was super confident in the dugout, guys kind of had a buzz about them that knew we were going to get the job done and it ended up working out. As everything was unfolding, I was just sitting there excited." The Blue Jays (62-56) and Tigers (63-51) have split the first two games of the series with the rubber match on Sunday. Stroman, who had a good sinking fastball Saturday, allowed four hits, three walks and two runs while striking out four. He is the first Blue Jays rookie to go nine innings since David Bush on Oct. 1, 2004, against the Neew York Yankees. Amir Johnson Jersey. Scherzer, who has had 11 strikeouts in a start one other time this season and has a season high of 13, said he was spent after holding the Blue Jays to four hits, no walks and one run after eight innings. "I was done," Scherzer said. "Theres nothing else to it. I was done Im not going to sit here and play second guess the manager. I was done. I looked at Brad (manager Ausmus) and he had his hand out so I shook it and I was done. Thats all there is to talk about. I emptied the tank to get through the last inning." Nathan replaced Scherzer for the bottom of the ninth but could not hold the 2-1 lead. Jose Reyes led off with a single, his second hit of the game, and stole second. A review of the play at second base upheld the safe call. Melky Cabreras fly out to deep right sent Reyes to third. Jose Bautista was walked intentionally. Navarro rapped a 3-1 pitch on the ground to right field to tie the game at 2-2. The Blue Jays had a chance to win it without going to an extra innings. A wild pitch put runners at second and third. Colby Rasmus walked to load the bases and right-hander Joakim Soria replaced Nathan. Juan Francisco popped out to shortstop and Munenori Kawasaki grounded out to first to send the game to an extra inning. Soria came to the mound for the 10th but left with a side strain before throwing a pitch and was replaced by Chamberlain. "Were not sure how bad it is," Ausmus said. "We wont know until tomorrow." Victor Martinez sliced a two-out, two-run double to left field in the sixth inning as the Tigers took a 2-0 lead. Ian Kinsler, who singled with two out, and Miguel Cabrera, who walked, scored. The Blue Jays answered with a run in their sixth. Reyes singled with two out and Cabrera sent him home with a double to left centre. It was Cabreras second hit of the game as he extended his hit streak to four games. That set up the late-inning heroics. "It was a great day all the way around," Gibbons said. "It was really the only way to end it." Notes: Announced attendance at Rogers Centre was 45,927, ninth sellout of the season. à Blue Jays DH Adam Lind (right foot fracture) was not in the lineup Saturday for the Gulf Coast League game in Florida. He is still expected to join the Blue Jays in Seattle for a three-game series against the Mariners that opens on Monday. Lind went 2-for-2 on Thursday in his first rehabilitation outing in the GCL but took Friday off as a precaution after he experienced some back tightness. àFormer Blue Jays OF Rajai Davis had two singles on Saturday for the Tigers. He had two doubles in Detroits 5-4 win on Friday. àLHP David Price (11-8, 3.11 earned-run average), who was acquired from the Tampa Bay Rays in a trade on July 31, will pitch the series finale on Sunday for the Tigers against Blue Jays LHP Mark Buehrle (11-8, 3.27 ERA). Cheap Football Norway Jerseys Cheap Nigeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Morocco Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Japan Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Cheap Colombia Jerseys Authentic Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Authentic Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Brazil Jerseys Wholesale Portugal Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Wholesale Belgium Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale England Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz