Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.10.2018 07:28
MILWAUKEE -- Ryan Braun ended his silence Wednesday, speaking to the media for the first time since accepting a season-ending, 6 Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Ryan Braun ended his silence Wednesday, speaking to the media for the first time since accepting a season-ending, 65-game suspension for violating Major League Baseballs anti-drug agreement. Brent Suter Jersey . Braun was taking part in a holiday food drive at Miller Park and said he was "deeply remorseful" for his actions but declined to offer specific answers to most questions. "The goal for me is just being able to move forward," Braun said. "I wish that I could go back and change things but I dont have that opportunity to do that, so Im just going to do everything in my power to move forward." Braun was the first star to be suspended as part of the doping scandal surrounding the now-closed Biogenesis of America anti-aging clinic in Florida. The five-time All-Star tested positive for elevated testosterone in October of his 2011 NL MVP season, but his 50-game suspension was overturned when an arbitrator ruled the urine sample was mishandled. All along, Braun maintained his innocence and heavy criticism fell on the urine sample collector, Dino Laurenzi Jr. Braun said he reached out to Laurenzi and the two are moving forward. "I have not made any payments to him," Braun said. "Ive had some really productive and positive conversations with him. The Laurenzi family was actually gracious and kind enough to have my fiancee Larisa and I over to their house for dinner last night, and we had some really good conversation. Weve made amends and I think were both excited to be able to move forward and put this behind us." Braun had earlier called baseballs joint drug agreement, calling it "fatally flawed" and suggesting players are "100 per cent guilty until proven innocent." "We won because the truth is on my side," he said at the time. "I wish that I hadnt done the press conference," Braun said Wednesday. "It was a big mistake. I deeply regret having done it, and a lot of the things that I said that day." Braun has returned to Miller Park on a few occasions, personally called some Brewers season ticket holders and met with a local charity. Until Wednesday, he had not taken questions about the scandal. "Because it was an ongoing investigation I wasnt allowed to say very much at that time," Braun said. "Basically based on what I had learned from both Major League Baseball and the players association, it wasnt in anybodys best interest for me to make any statements at that time. It wasnt about waiting or anything like that. Ive been here a few times but I think this is the first time that everybodys been aware that Im here." In seven seasons, Braun established himself as one of the games brightest young stars and appeared in five consecutive All-Star games from 2008-12. He also became the face of the small-market Milwaukee franchise, earning a seven-year, $105 million contract extension that keeps him with the Brewers through the 2020 season. Owner Mark Attanasio said at one point that Braun would someday have a statue outside of Miller Park. When Braun was suspended, Attanasio expressed his disappointment but vowed that the organization would stand behind the player. Since the suspension, there has been speculation that the Brewers might trade Braun, including a report last week that the Mets were exploring a possible deal. Braun made it clear that he hopes to remain in Milwaukee. "Absolutely I want to stay here," Braun said. "I made the long-term commitment because the city has been amazing to me, the fans have been amazing to me, the organization has been incredibly supportive of me, and I fully intend to stay here. Its flattering that people would be interested. I actually had dinner with (general manager) Doug Melvin, (Brewers manager) Ron (Roenicke) and Mark Attanasio this week. Ive seen Mark a lot, and I dont think theres any truth to those rumours. My goal and attention is to say here." As for repairing relationships, Braun said he has sent commissioner Bud Selig a letter. He didnt get into specifics about his relationship with injured Green Bay Packers Aaron Rodgers, who expressed disappointment after Braun admitted to doping. "Im not going to get into our specific relationship other than to say that he had been a great friend of mine for a long time," he said. "Hes a great person, and I hope he gets back on the field soon so he can help those guys win." Jhoulys Chacin Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN starting at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Toronto won at Denver and Utah, but lost in Portland and Sacramento. The Kings loss was the most recent game for the Raptors. Cecil Cooper Jersey .C. -- The RBC Cups semifinal participants were decided by a pair of overtime games. http://www.brewersteamshop.com/Brewers-Matt-Garza-Kids-Jersey/ . Argentina, who have yet to beat New Zealand in 17 meetings, rocked the All Blacks with an early converted try to backrower Juan Manuel Leguizamon and led 7-0 after five minutes. But Smiths double in the 23rd and 26th minutes - when Argentina was reduced to 14 men by the sin-binning of hooker Eusebio Guinazu - turned the tide of the match and set up New Zealands third straight Championship win.CHICAGO -- Tyson Ross would have liked to have had better command when he faced what has been a tough Chicago White Sox lineup Saturday. Yet the San Diego Padres right hander had no trouble handcuffing a White Sox offence that is suddenly scuffling. Ross limited the White Sox to two runs -- one earned -- on five hits in six innings, and Huston Street remained perfect in 17 save chances this season the Padres 4-2 victory. Will Venable had a season-high four hits and drove in two runs to help San Diego improve to 20-4 this season when scoring four or more runs. "It was a battle today," Ross said. "The guys gave me a lead early. It wasnt very comfortable though. They were in striking distance the whole time. Theyre a good hitting team. "Anytime you can find a way to get outs when you dont have your best stuff, thats what pitchings all about." Admittedly not having the sharpest control of his pitches against the White Sox, Ross -- aided by a defence that turned double plays in the second and third innings -- helped the Padres inch closer to .500. They are 19-1 this season when leading after the sixth inning. Ross improved to 3-1 with a 2.08 ERA in his last five starts. "Tyson battled," Padres manager Bud Black said. "It was a workmanlike game for Tyson. Labored a little bit, but overall, a lot of positives. He made some pitches when he needed to." In the third series between the two teams -- and the first since 2005 -- the Padres had the leadoff hitter reach base in seven of the nine innings. The White Sox managed only one base runner in the final four innings. White Sox starting pitcher Andre Rienzo (4-2) struggled to keep the Padres off base and consistently ran into trouble. Rienzo lasted only 3 1-3 innings, surrendering three runs on seven hits. Twice the White Sox cut the Padres lead to one run, but they could never pull closer. Chicago has 23 strikeouts in the past two games against the Padres. "Were just not getting that hit, the hit that gets you over the hump," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "I think all teams go through it for a period and the last couple of days thats been us. We havent been able to get the hit that gets you over the hump. Whenever that happens, it looks boring; it looks like theyre not trying. But theyre grinding it out." Dayan Viciedos two-out double to right-centre field scored Adam Eaton, who reached on an error by shortstop Everth Cabrera to start the fifth, to cutt the Padres lead to 3-2. Ryan Braun Jersey. . San Diego answered in the top of the sixth, extending its lead, 4-2. Alexi Amaristas sacrifice fly scored Venable, who reached on a double and advanced on a sacrifice bunt. Paul Konerkos single in the second snapped an 0 for 12 stretch and put runners on the corners for the White Sox after Alexei Ramirez led off the inning with a single. The White Sox cut San Diegos lead to 2-1 on the next play, though Alejandro De Azas double play ball, which scored Ramirez, killed Chicagos rally. San Diego had chances to put Chicago away. Despite loading the bases with nobody out against Rienzo, the Padres only managed to score one run in the third. Center fielder Eaton delivered a perfect throw home on Venables RBI single to nail Carlos Quentin at the plate, keeping San Diegos lead to 3-1. "I think were seeing a little bit of an uptick in our offence," Black said. "Were seeing some averages climb." The Padres took a 2-0 lead in the second scoring on RBI doubles from Venable and Rene Rivera. Padres centre fielder Cameron Maybin left the game with right calf tightness after reaching second base on a fielders choice in the Padres two-run second inning. A diving catch by right fielder Chris Denorfia to end the fourth on Tyler Flowers line drive saved at least one Chicago run from scoring, stranding runners on first and second to maintain a 3-1 Padres lead. NOTES: White Sox 1B Jose Abreu took approximately 10 at-bats during a hitting simulation before Saturdays game. Abreu was hit above his left elbow but finished the simulation. Abreu (osterior tibia tendonitis in his left ankle) will go through another simulation game Sunday. He can be activated from the 15-day disabled list on Monday. "(Abreu) will have to take pitches and I think thats going to be the biggest thing is just reaction-wise," manager Robin Ventura said. "Him seeing pitches and not having send him out on a rehab assignment." ... DH Konerko (back) returned to the White Soxs lineup Saturday after missing the last two games. ... Black decided to give struggling 2B Jedd Gyorko the day off, inserting Amarista in the lineup. Gyorko is 3 for 17 on San Diegos road trip and is batting .169 this season. "Youve got to use your roster and I think today is a good day to give Jedd off from a start," Black said. "Hes been going at it hard and weve been playing him a lot. Jedd will be in there tomorrow." Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jersey Cheap Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Cheap Arsenal Jerseys Cheap A.S. Roma Jerseys Cheap Atletico Madrid Jerseys Cheap Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Cheap Liverpool Jerseys Cheap Manchester City Jerseys Cheap Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz